Chapter 07

Blood Romance

CHAPTER 07;

 
"Dammit Myungsoo! Couldn't you have been more careful? Look at the you've caused right now!" The older slammed his fist onto the table angrily.
 
"Eventually she would have found out so calm the down." 
 
Sunggyu clenched his fists and grabbed the younger's collar and slammed him into the wall. "Calm the down? There's a possibility that we might lose her damned trust and you tell me to calm down?" The older tightened his grip on the younger's collar, almost lifting him from the ground. "Do you not understand how much we need her?"
 
"Why do we need her, hyung?" The younger's words caused the cold tension in the room to rise insanely. "Do we actually need her? The only reason we need her is to cure Master, our father. But do we really want to cure him? After all that he has put us through?"
 
"Myungsoo." Hoya warned. No one should ever touch on that topic, no one. Not even one of  Sunggyu's brothers.
 
"Admit it. You're only using father as an excuse to need her, aren't you?" The younger immediately flew straight down, feeling a thick liquid leaving his mouth. 
 
"Don't you ever say that again." Sunggyu glared down at the boy with eyes so dark, that no one dared to utter a word. "And Sungjong, I don't want you to be anywhere near that girl." With that, the older left the room.
 
"." Myungsoo wiped the blood off his lips and pushed himself up. " him and his mad mind." 
 
"You could've almost gotten yourself killed. You'd better watch your words from now on, Myungsoo." Sungyeol walked over to the younger.
 
"Is it true that he's just using her for himself?" The younger blurted out his curious question, making everyone turn their heads. 
 
"Why else would he want to keep her trust so badly? It obviously isn't for master. You know how much he hates our father." Myungsoo scoffed. "So why would he want to use her to save Master? He knows what she's capable of, and he's going to use her for himself." 
 
Those cold words sent cold shivers down the youngest's spine. He was afraid of what Sunggyu would do to her. To Yunhee.
 
 
..
 
 
The door flew open, revealing a breathless, terrified young girl. Yunhee was panting, her heart was jumping, still terrified at what she had seen. Her face filled with anger, disgust and terror. With sweat falling, her eyes were still wide. She didn't know what was going on, she couldn't believe it. She didn't want to. She didn't want to believe that she had just seen something like that.
 
"Yunhee? Is there any problem?" The man in the room asked, when he saw her horrified self.
 
The girl stared at him. Was he one of them too? His eyes were certainly like theirs too. Those glowing and luminous red eyes. 
 
"What are you?" She asked, the poor girl felt terrified and angered. She was angry at how they thought they could play with her, make her seem like a complete idiot. How could they keep such a thing from her? It was such a horrible thing to do. Then again they weren't exactly human, weren't they.
 
"Yunhee, my dear. What brings you here?" The old man simply tossed her question aside, trying to play with her fear.
 
"I said, what are you." She hissed. "I saw it."
 
"I don't understand, my dear" He chuckled.
 
"I said I saw it. I saw that perso- thing blood from another. What the hell was that?" She raised her voice. "Tell me now."
 
"I guess I can't hide it any further then. It's quite a shame that you found out so soon." He gave a cruel laugh and brought his legs up onto his desk. "I wanted to play a little more. Such a shame."
 
The younger's blood boiled. She hated how they had been lying to her. 
 
"Vampires." The word slipped out of his mouth so easily, like it didn't matter how it would all give the girl a little heart attack.
 
Tears trickled down, her heart raced fast. Her fear made her palms sweat and her mind blank. She wished, oh how much she wished, she hadn't transferred to this cursed school at all.
 
Look at the mess she got herself into.
 
"This is a school for vampires, Yunhee."
 
"You're lying.. Then why am I here?"
 
"It's rather complicated. Now if you think about it, this is a private school, where we only accept certain students. Only students who are vampires,regardless of their status, are allowed here." He paused to scan her emotions behind her expressionless mask. "So why did we take you in? You, Yunhee dear, you are a special, a beautiful case." 
 
He reached out his hands to caress her cheeks, "You are no ordinary human. You are the rare witch blooded human, a rare descendant of the late witch Europhinia." He paused to watch her reaction. He liked playing with this fragile human of his, but this was definitely the truth that she had to know for her own safety.
 
"Witches do not exist." She paused. "And neither do vampires."
 
"You do not believe what you just saw?"
 
"I didn't see anything, neither did i hear anything at all." She clenched her fists and gritted her teeth. "All you people are sick. Stop, stop messing with my head. I'm warning you."
 
Cling
 
Her anger turned into shock when she heard a shattering sound in the room. Yunhee twisted her head to her right and watched the glass pieces shatter slowly onto the floor.
 
"That was you." The man smirked.
 
"What?" Yunhee answered in disbelief while turning her head back to him. What was he talking about? How was it that she was the one that did it?
 
"That was your powers. You broke that glass with your powers."
 
"I did not do anything." Yunhee replied with an inaudible voice. She couldn't even control her own voice now, she had no more strength. She couldn't take all of this in. It was too much. Vampires? Witches? She didn't want to believe any of it but her own eyes were betraying her.
 
"Yunhee, it is up to you to believe in whatevr you want. However, I must warn you that if you continue to be ignonorant, you may find yourself in a very difficult situation that even I will not be able to help you with." The headmsater spoke in a serious tone that honestly frightened the poor girl.
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
"Curiosity killed the cat, my dear. I would rather you not find out about it and stay low for now. However, you must believe whatever i have told you and and put your guards up. I cannot say that you can trust anyone here. Thus, it is up to you to believe what you are and save yourself from the future dangers now. Or you can continue to live in denial childishly and put your own life at risk.
 
"I shall leave it to you. Now if you will excuse me, I have some matters i need to attend to. It was a pleasure speaking with you, Yunhee." With that, he left the room, leaving the poor confused girl all alone.
 
Yunhee raised her hands and stared at them. Then she looked at the glass which she had supposedly broken. Was it really her powers? Did she even have powers? Was she really a witch? Do they even exist? Her head was filled with all kinds of thoughts and it hurt really badly.
 
 
". What have I gotten myself into."