Chapter 05

Blood Romance

 

CHAPTER 05;

 

Yunhee entered the room, it was filled with shelves and books, it was probably the school library. But everything in the room had a dark feeling to it. The rooms itself was dark colored, the curtains were drawn and were a certain kind of red, blood red to be exact. There were patches of darker stains of it, like they were real blood. There were broken vases and almost dead flowers. There were shattered glasses in certain parts of the room. What's up with this room? 

 "Yunhee?" A voice spoke, breaking her away from her thoughts. She looked up at him. He had a dark brown, almost black hair which was almost covering his already small eyes. He did look the most mature and oldest. Maybe he's the leader of this clique.

"Nae.. I'm Yunhee." She replied, timidly.

He then showed a sudden warm smile. He stood up and walked towards her direction, stopping right in front of her. Yunhee's face was only inches away from his body, and obviously she started to get nervous and blushed like a little kid again. He noticed her reaction and chuckled a little under his breath before flashing her another of his flirty smile. He took her petite hand and bowed down to kiss it. "I'm Sunggyu, leader and oldest of this clique. It is indeed a pleasure to meet you." 

Shocked by his actions, she immediately pulled back her hand and looked at him in confusion. "A-ah nae.. Annyeonghasaeyo.."

"Hyung, you're scaring her." Sungjong teased as he laughed secretly at her reaction. 

"I'm sorry if I did." He bowed and apologized before throwing a death glare at the younger.

"I-it's alright." She said.

"This is Infinite." He moved a little to let her see the rest. 

"Hey, I'm Woohyun." The guy who came out earlier on saluted before continuing to keep his hands in his pockets.

"Name's Hoya." The guy next to him spoke. He was sitting with a book in his hands. He looked rather arrogant to her.

"Annyeong! Dongwoo!" A guy with a big smile said as he waved happily. "And this is Myungsoo and Sungyeol!" He pointed to the two guys beside him. They gave her an unfriendly stare and continued to converse among themselves.

All of them looked so dark, their aura just gave her the chills. The atmosphere was cold and it was certainly creeping her out. I swear there's something about this school and its students. They're creeping me out. She looked at each one and everyone of them, all of them had red eyes, but only Sungjong had yellow ones. Everyone in this school has either red, blue or yellow eyes. What the is going on? 

"Welcome to RedMoon. So, how do you find it here?" Sunggyu broke her trance again.

"It's fine, I guess." She replied, eyes still fixed on the other members. "Erm.. I'm sorry but.. I think I've to leave now.." She wanted to get away now. Her mind was just telling her to leave over and over again. She didn't feel so good being there in that room, and she was getting a bad headache.

She took a step back and watched as they stared at her, watching her leave the room. She turned around and ran out. There's something, I'm sure. 

"Yun-" 

"Leave her. She found out something. Let her figure things out." He pulled Sungjong, who was going to chase after her, back. However, the boy pushed the older's hand away, only to be caught again."Don't you ever mix your feelings into our plan with her, Sungjong. If you do, i won't hesitate to break your neck.  I will kill you, Jong. You ruined our plan once, but I won't let you do it again." 

 

========================

i just realized how I always promise to update often but in the end I leave yall hanging for such a long time..

im so sorry.. School is really stressing me out till I can die so I hope you understand.. Sorry..