Chapter 06

Blood Romance

 

CHAPTER 06;

 

                                                                                                                                                                                              

There is something about this school that I don't know. There is something. Yunhee walked aimlessly through the dark hallways. It was indeed ironic how a school doesn't even have lights. However, Yunhee's train of thoughts brought her to something hard. She had walked into someone and bounced back, falling backwards. 

"Ouch.." Yunhee groaned in pain and looked up to that someone who was still standing, unaffected by the bump.

It was Sehun.

"I'm so sorry, Sehun-ssi." She bowed to him, still on the floor, rubbing her aching self. She mentally slapped herself for walking into the coldest person on earth.

Sehun, on the other hand, stared blankly at her and stood still. Nothing came out of his mouth as he stared down at her. His stare was blank,  but it was still piercing through her soul. That, was when she noticed how his yellow eyes got brighter and brighter. He started to breathe unevenly. He kept fidgeting his mouth, like his teeth were hurting. Something seemed wrong.

"Sehun, are you okay?" She asked before standing up to examine what was happening to him.

His skin got paler, almost too pale. It contrated against his red lips and glowing eyes that got deeper with every heartbeat. Feeling worried, she reached out to him. She wanted to touch his cheeks, maybe he had a fever? But as soon as she reached out her hands, he turned away and slapped her hands away, coldly

He sighed and dug his hands into his pockets, leaving Yunhee there. Yunhee was stuned, why did he do that? Her boiling blood was involuntarily rushing up to her cheeks. She was embarrassed. She was trying to help, but he obviously was too cold to accept It. He didn't even say a word to her. Her mind exploded with anger.

"Jerk! I was trying to help!" She snapped when she saw him continue walking. "You're such a jerk! You have a mouth, so use it!" She squeezed her eyes shut and shouted with all her might and before she knew it, Sehun was only inches away from her. 

She didn't even know how he got to her so fast. 

"No one asked for it, for your help. So stop being so nosy." He stopped. He opened his mouth, wanting to continue, but shut it when the same thing happened again. His skin got pale again and his eyes were brighter than before. It glowed. The black in his pupil were almost gone, it became scary. He swallowed and inhaled deeply a shaky breath before stating. "Stay. Away. From. Me."

He turned around and in the speed of light, he was gone. 

What the hell just happened? How did he do that? How was he so fast? Was it even possible for anyone to do that?

"Forget it. I'm not going to bother about him." Yunhee stated and continued to walk the path ahead of her. As she was reaching her dorm, she heard noises. It sounded like a cry. Curious, she followed the direction of the sounds, which led her to a rom at the corner. It wasn't used. Then she realized, it was the room. The room which she was told to keep out from, by the headmaster.

As she got closer, her heartbeat grew. Every step she took, her mind just grew louder, screaming at her not to enter.But what exactly was in that room? Why does she have to keep out? What was in it? Maybe it wsa the anser to what really is in this school.

Yunhee inhaled deeply and held her breath as she was just a step away from entering the room. She opened the door slowly, trying to avoid any noise from being made. Yunhee's eyes shot wide open at what she saw. She was shocked, terrified.

In the dark room, a head was placed on a girl's neck, it was clear enough to be seen. He looked like he was biting her neck. But what terrified her the most, was the blood streaming down her back. Red blood was streaming down from her neck, to her back. What was he doing?

At the moment, she saw it. The thing she least expected to see. The most horrifying thing one could ever find out. The young man looked up with his striking red eyes that glowed in the dark. His mouth showed two sharp, bloody fangs. He was biting her, , drinking her. Her blood.

Yunhee gasped and covered . She wanted to scream but was dry. Her scream stayed right below. Her stomach grew sick and her hands trembeled in fear. What did she just see? Her eyes grew glassy, tears were welling in there. The poor girl was terrified. It all fitted together.  Everything was a perfect piece for the puzzle, it all came together. It was true, there was something about this school. Something terrible, horrifying.

 

 

 

Vampires.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                              

[A/N]

Annyeong! Yunhee found out! *gasp* DUN DUN DUNNNNNN.

So it's finally beginning heheee. and thankiew for staying wid me, yall are the best okay. ;-;

ANDOMGEEGUISE INFINITE'S HAVING A WORLD TOUR. IN SINGAPORE. OMG. FREAKING FREAKING OUT. 

CAUSE ITS THE WORST TIMING EVER INFINITE WHYWHYWHY. >:( 

It's the time where i have to study for my major exams next yeaaaarrr nooo infinite WHYYYYYYY 

/cries/

 

Comment&Subscribe <3