Chapter 01

Blood Romance

 

*************************************************

Hello peopleeeee!

So this is a new start eh! ^^

Heheh, first time writing a horror/vamp story AND ITS SO FUN muahahahah

Im so excited everytime i write hehehe!

Well, do enjoy!

Comment, Subscribe!

****************************

 

CHAPTER 01; 

 

She entered the old looking mansion with her luggage and waited for the man to show her the way.

"This way, my lady." He stretched out his hand to the front and started walking. The walk was really silent and long. It was really awkward yet scary. This school was really dark. There was not even one light to be seen. However, many windows were seen. Shadows were seen everywhere. It was like they were following her around. She got frightened and speed up a little to catch up with the man's pace. Yunhee finally reached a room and he knocked on it.

"My lord, she has arrived." He said and opened the door.

She looked inside the room. It was the only room with lights. She looked back at the man and wanted to thank him but he wasnt there anymore. She was alone in the hallway there was no one. He disappeared.

Yunhee felt the chills and quickly stepped into the room. But the door slammed after she entered, by itself.

"Good evening.. Sir?" She greeted.

"Ah, yes. You have finally arrived. Yunhee, isnt it? Im YunHee? Yes, what a beautiful name you have. Well now, welcome to RedMoon High it is a pleasure to have you here." He smiled at her as he held her shoulders tightly.

She looked into his eyes and noticed that it was red. Yunhe became a little frightened yet shocked. She had never seen anyone with red eyes before.

"Erm.. sir? May i ask a question?"

"Yes, my dear. Speak."

"Are.. you eyes naturally red?" He laughed at her silly question and replied,

"Yes my dear. Now.. may i have a good look of you?"

But before she could reply, his hands crept up to her neck, and then to her chin. That gave her the chills. He lifted up her chin and his eyes were placed on her neck. He smelt something strange from her. She smelt different from the others. Her eyes were different. Her skin was different. Yunhee, herself, was different.

She is not one, is she. She is a human, isnt she? Interesting.. He thought.

He let go of her hand continued, "Interesting.. Well, my love, your dorm, the girls' dorm, is at Evarissa's block. But like every other school, you are not allowed to enter the Dorian's block, the boys' dorm, at all. Understood? Classes will be at night, from 7pm to 3am. So rest in the afternoon, and always remember - NEVER open the curtains during mornings and afternoons. NEVER. Im sure you would know the reason soon." He smirked.

"Yes, sir.. Sir, what about my class then? What class am i in?"

"Ah, yes, i forgot. You will be in the Junior Class for now."

"Ahh.. Nae, I understand. Kamsaminida!"

"For your luggage, leave it here. I'll instruct Mr Young to bring to your dorm."

"Kamsamnida! Then I'll head to class now. Goodbye." She bowed and left the room.

She still doesn't know. This will be Interesting.. He thought.

-

Yunhee left the room and was alone in the dark hallway again.

"Aish.. Where is my class!" She stomped.

She leaned against the wall and looked around. She couldn't find any classes insight.

Yunheegave up and sat down on the floor. She looked around again and noticed how creepy the school was. It was really empty and quiet. Not a voice could be heard. She slightly regretted choosing this school.

Then, she felt something cold and icy on your shoulders. Yunhee turned around, and saw a pair of Yellow eyes staring hard at her. She froze and stared back at it.

He pulled back his hoodie and revealed his defined features.

He had small and straight eyes. A long nose and cute lips. His face and long and perfect, his fringe covering almost one of his eyes. It was brown and silky. She was admiring the beauty when he tapped her on the shoulders again.

She snapped out of her daze and blinked her eyes. Am I dreaming?

He pointed to his feet, which she was sitting on and frowned.

She immediately woke up when she noticed and apologised.

"I'm sorry!" She bowed countless of times.

He woke up and dusted himself. He took once last glance at her and walked off.

"H-Hey! Erm excuse me!" She called out to him.

He stopped and turned around with a tired face.

"Can you show me the way to the Junior class?"

He turned back and continued walking, Yunhee followed him behind.