Chapter 04

Blood Romance

***********************************************

* Geurae sorry for not updating >< *

/Hides cause of guilt/

**************************************

 

CHAPTER 04;

 

"Chogiyo.. Are you going to your gang's class?" Yunhee tugged Sehun's shirt and asked in a soft voice.

He turned back with a unfriendly stare, like she was inferior to him. "Why."

"Ani.. geunyang.. C-Chanyeol oppa.. Ani, Chanyeol-ssi, I promised him that I'll come over during break but I don't know where to find him.." She bit her lips and lowered her head. But on the inside she was boiling with anger. Can't he be polite for even once? 

He turned away and just started to walk off. Wah, this guy is starting to piss me off.

She tried to keep her anger in and wanted to follow him behind but someone pulled her hand back. 

"Yah. Where do you think you're going?" She turned behind to see who was it that asked such a thing. Only to find out it was him. Lee Sungjong. 

"What do you mean 'Where do you think you're going?'. How is it your business where i go?" Yunhee pulled her hand away but he grabbed it once again. "Yah!"

"Woah, now you learn how to speak back to me!" He laughed and got up from his seat. "Let's go!" 

"Let's go? Go where? Yah, I'm not going to follow you! I'm supposed to meet my friends!" 

"Friends?" He scoffed softly, Yunhee could see him turning a little angry. But he hid it and smiled. "Let's go meet my friends. I wanna introduce you to them! It's not fair how you met them already and you haven't met my friends! Kaja!" He gave her his cute child-like smile and pulled her along with him.

"A-ah, Arrasseo, don't pull me like that, it hurts!" Yunhee tried to loosen his grip on her.

"A-ah geurae? Mian ~" He turned back to look at her and gave her a cute smile. He was suddenly so cute, it made her blush.

She gulped and pushed away those strange thoughts, and asked in curiosity. "Geundae.. Why did you seem upset when you saw Exo just now? Did you fight with them or something?"

He went silent for a moment before answering her with a sudden low voice. It seemed like he wasn't that happy to answer that question. "Something like that." He paused. "Our families aren't really fond of each other since way back. And recently our relationship just got worse."

"Waeyo?"

"Exo helped cast a-" He stopped. He turned back to take a peek at you before continuing. "In simple words, they helped someone do something bad to ours and now our father's unable to wake up. But there is a cure.." He stopped again.

"Cure? What's the cure?" 

He stopped walking and slowly turned to you. "You want to know?" He smirked.

"N-Nae.." Before Yunhee knew it, he pinned her to the wall harshly, grabbing her wrists tightly.

"You don't know anything about this school, do you?" 

"Yah! What are you doing?!" She tried to struggle.

"You said you wanted to know what the cure is. So I'm gonna tell you what it is." He lowered his head into her neck, he slowly opened his mouth, showing his sharp fangs. Still unknown to the sharp snags next to her neck, she struggled even more and shut her eyes. Sungjong went nearer and neare to her neck, almost piercing his fangs into her sweet flesh.

"Sungjong." A guy with low voice shouted.

 Sungjong hid his fangs and slwoly backed away before following the other guy into a room. But before he entered the room he turned back to you with his sudden gentle smile and said, "Come on, what are you waiting for?" 

Yunhee looked at him in despise. "Aish! I swear I'll kill that boy if i get the chance! Ahh!" She reluctantly followed him behind. 

 

****************************************

Ah! I forgot! Is it okay if i make jongiie the main character of INFINITE? or another member? 

Comment your thoughts alrightie! 

Comment&Subbz!

Enjoy Pyeong!