Chapter 02

Blood Romance

***********************************************************

Hey! Thanks to all the lovelies who subbed <3 Love ya lots ! ;> 

And thankyou for commenting too! means a lot<3

Going well so farrrr :D hehe hope yall liked it so far? ^^

Enjoy!

Comment&Subscribe!

*******************************

 

CHAPTER 02;

 

"Yah, Oh Sehun! Why are you late again?!" Mr Lee, Yunhee's homeroom teacher gave him a glare as the young boy ignored him and went back to his seat and slept.

"Oh! Are you the new transfer student?" He said as soon as he saw her at the entrance. But his smile disappeared as soon as he saw your black eyes. Black eyes? It can't be.. He thought.

"A-ah, come in." He continued. As soon as she stepped in, you notice the whole class had yellow eyes, and it freaked her out. Their eyes were fixed on her.

"Introduce yourself." Mr Lee smiled.

"Ah, Annyeonghasaeyo, Im YunHee Imnida. Please take good care of me." She bowed.

"Alright, Yunhee. Mm, sit at that empty seat at the back."

"Mwoyah, her eyes?" "I Know! What rank is that? Never seen it before!"

She heard them mumble something about her but ignored them. Yunhee looked beside her and saw that same boy.

What was his name? Sehun? She thought.

She looked at her other side and saw a boy staring at her. Shesmiled awkwardly and turned back to the front.

Sungjong stared at the girl. He had a strange feeling inside that he was controlling. He had the urge to rush over to her side and place his fangs over her neck before piercing them through her sweet yet soft flesh. Her blood smelt so sweet to him. His throat felt so dry everytime the scent of hers passes him. But what bothered him was why he was feeling like that. Isn't she a vampire? But she didn't smell or look like one.

He smirked, human. This is going to be fun.

-

Lessons ended. Yunhee woke up from her seat after everyone left the classroom and stretched. She frowned at the dark classroom before bending down to pick up her back pack from the ground.

"Thump, thump" She heard footsteps around her. It got louder and louder, it came closer and closer.

She looked around, no one. She turned to the door, no one. She looked to the window, a black figure was there.

Yunhee jumped at the sudden figure and was frightened. She wondered what it was, she blinked hard again to make her vision clearer. She opened her eyes but it was gone. Her heart started to beat faster, her palms started to sweat. She froze at her position. She wanted to scream but she couldnt. She took a step back, then another, she wanted to run. She spun around real quick and ran but hit against something hard.

She looked up and saw a pair of yellow eyes again but this time it was bigger. Then it rang a bell, wasnt he the one beside me just now? Lee.. Sungjong?

"ah mianhaeyo.. Sungjong ssi?" He smirked and took a step closer, he went closer and closer but she kept stepping back. She stopped when her back hit the wall. Yunhee stared at him, confused. "Sungjong ssi..?"

The boy place his arms above her head, motioning to her that she can't escape. She stared at him with fearful yet innocent eyes which did melt the icy cold heart of Sungjong's. The boy stared into her eyes as his grew brighter and brighter. His fangs started to show as he began to lower his head into her neck. She felt his breath on her bare neck, Heavy and uneven. Still unknown to the boy's fangs, Yunhee blushed as he went nearer and deeper into her neck.

It wouldnt be fun if you found out now, wouldnt it. Sungjong hid his fangs and kissed her neck.

She felt the blood rush up but she stood still, confused as ever. He moved his lips up her neck, it was ticklish but it made her heart race. Every breath he made, made her heart beat even faster. He moved his face away from her neck and looked into her eyes. Her heart felt so nervous.

What is he going to do? Shethought.

His eyes travelled from her eyes down to her soft looking lips. He his delicious lips and crashed it into her lips. Yunhee was so shocked, yet a part of her was enjoying the sudden attack. She could feel his tongue fighting to break her lips open, but yet again a part of her didnt want that to happen. His tongue tried again, with more strength this time. She gave up and pushed him away.

The young boy fell back but soon caught his balance. She panted and glared at him as he touched his lips.

He smirked and said, "that was great."

She slapped his flawless cheeks and gave him a glare. "What are you doing?!"

"Just, having fun." He winked at her.

To think that i thought he was going to be a nice guy! Urgh!

"Or.. was that you first kiss?~" He went closer and touched her lips.

Yunhee's face was red, since it was the truth. "Yah!" She pushed him away and he kept laughing at her. "Aish! So unlucky!" She rolled her eyes at him and brushed past him. She quickly headed for the door.

"Hm, she'd be fun to play with." Sungjong smiled to himself.