Chapter 03

Blood Romance

===========================

EXAMS OVERR! ^^ 

Im soooooooo sorrryyy i havent updated my fics in a looooong timeeee! *bows*

SORRY. :< it was exams period and yesh it was sooo stressful so i didnt have time to update:< im sorrry! ><

but thankyou for being patient!<3 awesome guys c; hehe

Comment & Subscibe! 

Enjoy Pyeong! ^u^/

===========================

 

CHAPTER 03;

 

"Room 030.. Room 030.. Room- Ah! Found it!" She recited her room number as she walked past the corridors, searching for her dorm. After finding the room, she held the doorknob and twisted it. But before she pushed it open and entered, she took a deep breath and hoped her roomate was "nice".

Yunhee pushed the door open and poked her head in. "Annyeonghasaeyo?" She awkwardly greeted as she showed a friendly smile. But it disappeared when she saw her roomate, giving her a "what-the-hell?" face as she blew her nails with her pink lips. Her bimbotic posture told her that her life in this dorm was not going to be nice. At all.

"Erm, Hello. I'm Im YunHee, you're new roommate." Yunhee smiled at her as she tried to signal to her that this was the part where she was supposed to get up and introduce herself and not stare at her with the bimbotic stare of hers.

"Kasey. Senior class. Rules; My space, your space. My business, your business. You don't poke your head in, I won't. Get it?" She said as she cat-walked to her bed. "Oh and since your new here, just to let you know that Infinite and Exo-K are MINE. So it would be best if you stay away from them." She flipped her hair back. "But i guess, why would they even befriend someone like you? They would only talk to people with class and popularity." She indirectly praised herself and showed her arrogant smile.

"Erm, sure.." Yunhee nodded awkwardly and showed a fake smile before walking to her bed and tthrowing herself on it. Great, there goes my chance of having a new best girlfriend here. She thought as she rolled her eyes.

Yunhee closed her eyes as she tried to get some sleep. It was a long day and it was 4am.

Which school even has classes at night and dismissal in the middle of early morning? What a weird school.

She rolled over and stared at the wall. "Or.. was that you first kiss?~" He went closer and touched your lips.

She shot up at the thought of what happened. "Urgh! He just pisses me off! How could he do such a thing!" She mumbled and touched her lips as she remembered her first kiss with a total stranger. She took a deep breath while trying to cool herself down and did a double take at Kasey when Yunhee noticed she was staring at her. 

"I won't ask. But just keep it down will you?" She rolled her eyes and pulled down her girly hot pink eyemask. "My beauty sleep is important. So I'm going to shut the lights and you're going to sleep too cause i can't sleep with someone mumbling on the other side of the room." She reached for the switch blindly without even removing her eyemask and glanced over Yunhee's direction before pulling her blanket over her.

How does she even see with her eyemask on? Oh whatever.

-

Yunhee shut her locker and saw him staring at her. She immediately jumped and dropped her books. He giggled at her cuteness and offered to help when he saw her bending down to pick up her heavy books.

"Well, good evening to you too." He started the conversation sarcastically.

"Oh, good evening." She showed him a small smile and took her books from him.

"Did you sleep well?" He slung his arms around her neck.

"Erm, yeah I did." You balanced the books and stood up. "I just don't know why this school has lessons during dawn and dismissal at sunrise. It's not its like a damn school for vampires or something." She stated.

He chuckled. "Oh, the irony." He mumbled.

"Pardon?" She heard him say something softly.

"Nothing." He smiled at her, but his smile soon disappeared when he arrived infront of the classroom. His eyes turned fierce and he frowned. "See you later then." He smiled at her one last time before she turned her head to the classroom, wondering what it was that made him so upset.

"See you-" He disappeared into the dark path ahead before she could even say goodbye. "I swear, the next time someone else in this school disappears into thin air one more time." She rolled her eyes and entered the classroom.

Yunhee saw a group of unfamilliar guys around her table. They obvously weren't from her class.

"Excuse me.." She walked up to her table and tapped the tall guy sitting on it, but he didnt respond.

Sehun saw her and nudged him. "Yeol, off her table."

The guy turned back looking shocked and got off immediately. "Oh! Sorry about that!" He smiled and rubbed the back of his head.

"Kwenchanayo." She smiled back and sat down awkwardly while everyone stared at her.

"So you're the new girl." The guy with big eyes smiled.

"Nae.."

"I'm Kyungsoo!" He smiled and they started to introduce themselves.

"It's Suho." The most matured looking guy continued.

"Baekhyun! Nice to meet you!!" The cute looking guy excitedly stated.

"Nice to meet you too." Yunhee replied.

"Kai." The guy said in a cold and unwelcoming voice.

"Chanyeol! But you can call me Yeol! And we're EXO-K!" They guy who sat on her table waved.

"Nice to meet all of you! I'm Yunhee. Im Yunhee." She bowed and smiled at them.

"Yunhee? That's a pretty name! Well welcome to RedMoon High, Yunhee!" He smiled at her and looked into her eyes. "So.. What rank are you actually?"

"Rank? What do you mean by that?" Yunhee asked, confused.

"You know, rank?" Kyungsoo asked. Suho noticed her eyes and how she was confused at Kyungsoo's question and immediately put the pieces together.

Black eyes, she doesn't know what's rank and she smells different. Human. He smirked to himself.

"Ignore him. Why did you come to this school anyways?" Suho cut Kyungsoo off, making him glare at his hyung.

"Ah, my mom went overseas so she wanted me to attend a boarding school so it'd be easier for me, since everything is provided." She explained.

"ahh ~ Then what about your appa?" Chanyeol poked in.

"Appa? He was gone when i was young." 

"Where'd he go?" 

Baekhyun slapped the back of Chanyeol's head and scolded, "Yah, Don't ask such a sensitive question." He coughed. "But where'd he go?"

She laughed at their sillyness. "He passed away."

"Oh my.. Yah! See, i told you not to ask!" Baekhyun pushed the blame to his dongsaeng.

"Mwoyah, You were the one!" Chanyeol rebutted.

Yunhee laughed at them, wondering how can they be so immature. They were the only talkative ones in the clique. The rest were quiet, or rather doing their own stuffs. Especially Sehun. Resting his legs on the table and putting his hands rudely into his pockets, he looked out the window. Eyes somehow filled with mystery and that feeling which makes you want to know him more. But just as she wanted to walk to him, the bell rang. Everyone scrambled to their seats and the rest said goodbye to her.

"Yunhee, join us for break later! Yaksok!" Chanyeol pulled out his pinky to Yunhee.

"Yaksok." She giggled and pinky-promised with him.

He smiled widely like a kid and followed the rest from behind. Just then, Sungjong entered the class, and upon seeing Exo-K, his lips somehow curved downwards once again. He eyes glared at each of them while they too, glared at the young boy. Suho, however, glared at the young boy from head to toe before leaving the room, making Sungjong smirk sarcastically before walking to his seat.

Yunhee looked at them in confusion, wondering why they glared at each other.