My first outing with my first (girl) (friend), ice cream with love on top?

And my mom said I can never have a boyfriend...

Thanks for the comments... ^^

I really appreciate it...

As you wish my masters, here is the second chapter.

~~~
Mimi's POV

After our intoductions, Ren insists that we sit together and when he meant sit together he means him, me and the wall. I don't really mind. He is my friend and he's a fun guy.

'He's probably just being a good saint so that i won't hit anybody.' I giggled at my thought.

 

"What's so funny, Kitten?" Ren asked.

 

"Nothing my little puppy." I replied.

 

"I'm like taller than you." He countered.

 

"You do know that it was a figure of speech and a joke, right?" I said sarcastically.

 

"Ummmm... Of course!" He stuttered.

 

"CHOI MINKI!! PARK MIMI!! This is your first day here in this school being enrolled a month after, that is. I cannot tolerate students talking in class. I'll let the two of you for now." Ms. Park said. (Their homeroom & mathematics teacher)

"Right. Of course you know." I replied to Ren in a low voice hoping Ms. Park wouldn't hear but unfortunately, she did.

 

"Park Mimi, ON THE BOARD. NOW!" Ms. Park yelled.

 

I look at the board and there was an equation. I could hear girls snicker and giggled thinking I can't do it. For someone like me to not be able to answer that simple problem,  is a disgrace in my tiny pride. Man, are these es annoying.

'Please give me the strenght to not make me get someone hospitalized in this school on my first day.' I prayed.

 

"Excuse me but what's so funny about being called to answer that problem?" Ren said out of nowhere while looking at everyone with his mysterious eyes.

 

He stood up after he heard girls screaming, squealing and I could've sworn someone just got a nosebleed.

 

"Yah! where are you going?" I asked.

 

"Ms. Park, I started the conversation. Let me answer that problem." Ren said to Ms. Park, completely ignoring my question.

 

I quickly ran and went in front of him and said "Oh no you don't mister. Sit down!" 

I then dashed in front having Ren about 2 seconds away from me. I quickly wrote down my solution along with Ren who really wants to take the punishment. Everyone even Ms. Park was looking at us thinking whether this is real or not, as Ren and I occupied the whole board with our very detailed solution because we both know students here aren't that smart.

When we were done, Ms. Park was speechless and impressed that she let Ren and I do whatever we wanted to do for the rest of the class while the other students 'tries' to understand our solutions.

 

"Mine's more understandable." I said.

 

"Nu-uh. Mine is." Ren said in a sassy tone and I laughed.

 

"If there was an audition to be a girl, you'll definitely pas. That was so adorable and cute. I could just die." I said while laughing my lungs out while he gave his to-die-for pout.

 

"You're right. I'm even cuter and prettier than you." Ren boasted.

 

"Ha! Prettier, yes. Cuter, not even in their dreams." I replied.

 

"Doesn't that hurt your female pride? You know, a guy being prettier than you?" Ren asked.

 

"I have a small pride consisting of different things. I'm not that vain, you diva." I replied.

 

"Whatever Tommy." Ren replied.

 

"YAH! I may be boyish but I am not a tomboy." I replied.

 

"Sorry, kitten." Ren apologized while I ignored him.

 

~~~
Ren's POV

 "Whatever Tommy." i said.

 

"YAH! I may be boyish but I am not a tomboy." She replied.

 

"Sorry, kitten." I apologized while she just ignored me.

 

'Have I gone too far?' I asked myself.

 

'of course you did, you idiot! Mimi is still a girl. Sheesh! I should really think more.' My thoughts said.

 

Great! I just made my first friend get angry with me. And here I promised to protect her, some protector I turned out to be.

 

"Kitten." I said as I poke her with my pencil. She is still ignoring me while looking at the sky with that far away look.

 

I just looked at her, mesmerized. 

 

'Haha, I'm falling for my first gal friend.' I laughed a little at my thoughts.

 

Then it hit me.

 

'I'M FALLING FOR MY FIRST GAL FRIEND!!!' I screamed in my head.

 

'What's wrong with liking her? She's pretty, smart, loyal, honest and trust worthy.' My thoughts are yet again quarreling. Should I tell a psychologist about this?

 

'True but it will ruin our friendship that just started 20 minutes ago.' 

 

'Well duh Sherlock!! It's not like you're gonna tell her now.'

 

'Oh, right. I see where your going brain.' I talked to myself using my thoughts.

 

"Mimi, please talk to me." I begged while I gave her my puppy dog pout. No one can resist my adorability.

 

She just said nothing and she didn't even looked at me. She may not have seen it but boy, have the other girls did. They screamed like crazy fangirls and I seriously just saw a girl fainting through the corners of my eyes.

 

She probably wanted to know what was happening so she face me. 

 

She just looked at me blankly. She puffed her cheeks and gave me an innocent stare. The guys went crazy as they started howling like uneducated cavemen who just discovered fire.

"I'm sorry. Forgive me. I'll treat you ice cream. All you can eat." I was trying to make her forgive me by using ice cream. Everyone loves ice cream. And I saw her eyes sparkle when I said the words ice cream.

 

"Really??" She asked eagerly.

 

"Yep. Do you forgive me?" I asked.

 

"Even without the ice cream, I forgive you. I just wanted to know what will you do to make me like you again." She said as she giggled. I couldn't help but laugh as well.

'She's really something.' I thought.

The rest of the class was a complete bore.

 

~~~
After classes.

 

"Kitty! Let's go!" I said as I dragged her out of the school.

 

"Where are we going?" She asked as she tries to regain her balance.

 

"Ice cream, remember?" I said.

 

"Ah! Ren, really, it's ok.  You don't have to." She replied.

 

"Well, I do. I want to eat ice cream with my best friend, Park Mimi." I said while she stopped struggling.

"Best friend?" She asked.

 

"Yeah. You don't want me to become you're best friend?" I asked with a worried expression.

 

"No, its not that. I just seriously never had a friend, what more is a best friend. I'm a complete loner, you know." She explained.

 

"Well, now that you're with me. I'm gonna make everyday fun for the two of us." I comforted her and she gave me a sweet, genuine smile.

 

We reached our destination. I love this place for they sell this really big serving ice cream and they also have this all-you-can-eat ice cream promo.

We ate a lot of ice cream probably about 5 gallons. I went with Mimi to her house just to make sure she gets home safely.

 

"I really had fun today Ren. It's pretty weird that I said that on a school day." Mimi commentedd an we both laughed at her comment.

 

"Yeah. Before I forgot, can I have your number, my kitten?" I asked and she giggled.

 

"As long as you give me yours, my lovable puppy." She replied and we switched our cellphone number.

 

"Thanks. See you tomorrow?" I said.

 

"Of course we'll see each other tomorrow. We have school." She repleid in a matter-of-fact tone.

 

We laughed and I bid goodbye. I got to my dorm not long after and cherished this day for the rest of my life. I directly went to my room, telling my roommates that I already ate and going to bed.

I grabbed my calendar and encircled today's date and wrote 'First day with Mimi~! <3'

"I can't believe I actually put a heart. It makes me feel so girly but I don't mind as long as it's next to your name." I said to myself and drifted to sleep.

----------------------

I feel like I just made a boring chapter.

(TT^TT)

I'm sorry masters.

   
(\(TTTT^TTTT)/)

comment your thoughts my dear masters/readers.