This is forever

And my mom said I can never have a boyfriend...

 

I'm very sorry for the VERY late update...

College life hard...

I just ruined my friendship with one of my BEST guy friend ever...

So here's the next chapter my master~! <3

~~~

Mimi's POV

So Ren and I got back from the hotel after the thing with the Alyssa girl.

 

"Oh honey, are you okay? Did that girl hit you hard?" My mom asked in a worried tone but there's a hint of anger when she said Alyssa's name.

 

"Mom, its more like getting hit my the puffiest pillow. She's probably the weakest girl I ever had a cat fight with. I'm also sorry for the mess."I apologized but my mom shook her head.

 

"It wasn't your fault. I'm sure of it. You wouldn't hit anyone unless they did something. I'm just kinda sad that you weren't able to hospitalized that girl."My mom said.

 

My mom maybe the sweetest, most caring mom ever but I get my dark side from her.

 

"I find it a waste of my strength." I said cooly.

 

"That's my girl." My mom said.

 

The door then opened showing my dad.

 

"Sorry, I couldn't make it to your line dear." Dad said as he gave mom a peck.

 

Ren and I were covering our eyes as if we would turn into stone if we looked at that.

 

"Oh so we're not allowed PDA but you guys are. That's unfair."I pointed out.

 

"That's because we're married. Married people do that."My mom explained.

 

"Uh-huh."Ren and I chorused, completely unsatisfied with her answer.

 

"Any way, what's tomorrow's schedule?" Dad asked completely changing the subjects.

 

"My reunion."I said as I looked at Ren.

 

"Well, then the two of you should go and get some sleep then. Tomorrow's gonna be pretty bumpy ride, I'm talking to you Ren." Mom said while Ren just gave a question mark look.

 

"Mimi was quite popular in her college days even though her classmates are twice her age. I kept in mind that those people might be some sort of e or something. But look at her now, 16 and quite gorgeous, be prepared Ren." Dad explained.

 

"Those guys won't get near her, that I assure  you sir."Ren said as he protectively put his arms around my waist.

 

"In that case, then sleep. You guys can wake up whenever you want since this is still a vacation."Mom said while Ren and I just nodded.

 

We went to my room first since Ren wanted to make sure that I'll be sleeping.

 

He put me to bed then kissed me on the forehead.

 

"Good night Mimi. I love you." He said.

 

"I love you ,too, Ren." I said then lean in for a kiss that lasted for a few minutes.

 

"Sleep. I'll be waking you up tomorrow." Ren said while I gave him a nod. 

 

He turned off the lights then left my room.

~~~

 

Someone's POV

~~~

A what seems like a married couple entered a room filled with sparkle and clothes that looked like it came from all the latest fashion trends from east to west. They looked at their daughter with a knowing look after she stormed in their house almost tearing everything apart.

 

"What's wrong, my princess?" The man said to his daughter.

 

"I don't want to talk about it daddy."She said in her daddy's baby girl tone.

 

"Come on, speak up."Her mom insist.

 

"This day was suppose to be perfect! My launch was suppose to sky rocket my career and I finally met a guy fit for my standards even though I don't really know him." She answered.

 

"Why? What happened at the launch?"Her mom asked.

 

"Who's this guy that my baby girl wants? You know I want you to have everything you want cause we love you." Her dad said.

 

"The most humiliating scene just happened earlier. I got BANNED from modeling the exquist Mrs. Park's clothes!!! It was thanks to that good-for-nothing who just happened to be the girlfriend of the boy of my dreams and Mrs. Park's only daughter." She explained.

 

"Wait. You're not talking about Park Mimi, are you?" Her father asked.

 

"I guess that's her name, why? You could have her kidnap and put her in a deserted place far away from me and MY guy, right daddy??" She said while fluttering her eyes for extra "cuteness".

 

Her father looked at his wife then to his daughter.

 

"Ermm... I could do a lot of things sweetie but that... that is something even I can't do... What more to the multi-talented genius Park Mimi?"Her father said.

 

"Are you praising her!?"She said in anger.

 

"Don't be angry to your father, dear. Everyone knowss the Park family, especially their daughter. She could easily file a case on us and have us bankrupt which would meant bye-bye to your modelling career." Her mother explained.

 

"UGH!! That !!"She yelled in pure anger.

 

"Now don't worry, sweetie. We'll find you a better man. I mean if the president Choi inc. would agree on the merge then I could get you to marry their son."Her dad said trying to cheer her daughter up.

 

"I. DON'T. WANT. ANOTHER. MAN! I. WANT. REN!! THAT MIMI 'S BOYFRIEND!!" She shouted.

 

"Watch your tone there missy!"Her mother said.

 

"Just look at their son. He's quite handsome and far way adorable." He said while giving her a picture of the Choi's son.

 

The daughter took the picture and was about to throw it away when she saw who was in the picture. Her eyes sparkled at the excitement. She never really like Ren. She just want to steal him from Mimi just to have her sweet revenge then dump him soon after.

 

"You know what daddy. You're right. He is better, in fact this guy has the same charm as Ren." She said in a cutesy tone while hiding her evil smirk from her parents.

 

"See? I told you." Her father said in a proud tone.

 

"But daddy, I MUST have him or else I'll run away then starve to death." She threatend her parents.

 

"Of course honey. We would do everything in our power to have this young man to you." Her mother reassured.

 

"I love you guys." She said.

 

"And we love you. Now go to sleep and we'll take care of everything." They said while she only respond with a nod.

 

'Ren, Ren, Ren... You will be mine...' the daughter said to herself then gave a small evil chuckle.

 

~~~

Mimi's POV

 

Next Day

 

I  was awaken by a familiar hug. I looked over my right and saw a sleeping Ren beside me, hugging me like a teddy bear. I checked the clock and realized that it was already 1:25 pm.

 

'It's still early' I thought.

 

I looked at Ren again and smiled to myself.

 

'I wonder when did he get here.'I thought then shrugged it off then went back to sleep only this time hugging Ren.

 

I was soon , or so I think, awoken by Ren who was poking my cheeks non-stop.

 

"ughhh..." I moaned.

 

"Wake up. It's already 3:00 pm" Ren said as he gave me a small peck on my forehead.

 

I slowly stood up and rubbed my eyes then gave him a loving smile.

 

"Stop giving me that smile. It's melting me."He said while shielding his eyes.

 

I laughed at his adorableness then led him downstairs. Her parents were watching tv and well, everything looked normal.

 

"Lunch's on the table. Eat up and we'll prepare your clothes." My mom said.

 

She really have some ears. She didn't even looked at us.

 

The two of us ate our late lunch then did our neccesary stuff. We went to our respective rooms and on my bed, I found a beautiful light pink-baby blue-purple dress, made by my mother. It was probably the best dress I ever saw that my mother made.  I wore them and looked gorgeous even without make up and messy hair.

 

I wore the lightest make up since I dont really wear those stuff. I also didn't bother much with my hair cuz it already fits with my dress and all.

 

I went downstairs to be greeted by Ren and my parents. Ren was wearing the usual tux which by the way, looks extremely hot on him that makes me want to pounce him right there but I have to hold back. I checked the clock and it was already 6 pm. 

 

Ren gave me a peck on the cheek then my parents drove us to the venue.

 

The whole night was fun. Well, fun for the two of us since we were always close together so that girls and guys stay away from the two of us. Having him hold my waist the entire time was heavenly and simply awesome. Looking back at the days where we just met up to now, I just know that this is forever.

~~~

 

AN UPDATE!! FINALLY!!

 

sorry my masters... TT____TT

 

I hope you like this chappie <3

Guess who's the people in the unknown POV.. =w=

 

(^.^).v