Welcome to USA~!!!

And my mom said I can never have a boyfriend...

Late update yet again... Mianhe..


(\(TTTTT^TTTTT)/)

~~~

Mimi's POV

 

You woke up after being poked by Ren multiple times.

 

"Bwoh??? It's still so early. Let me sleep puppy." I said half-asleep.

 

"Wake up you lazy . We have a flight to catch. If you forgot then let me remind you that we're going to America." Ren said.

 

I shot up and stared at Ren.

 

"OH SHOOT!!" I shouted as I started to panic.

 

"Mimi." Ren said calmy.

 

"Where are my bags???" I said still freaking out.

 

"Mimi." Ren said again while I ignore him yet again.

 

"TOWELS!! I haven't bathe yet!!!" Still in panic.

 

"PARK MIMI!!!" Ren shouted and I literally dropped everything.

 

He walked towards me and hold me in place.

 

"You really should stop panicking. I feel like you don't trust me at all." He said in his loving voice.

 

"I'm sowwey. I didn't mean to. You know I'm very forgetful." I said as I gave him my pout.

 

"Don't blame this on me, Kitty. And yes, I know you are very forgetful that's why I let you sleep a little bit longer as I prepared your things. Now, I'm gonna let go of you and you better not start panicking again, arrasso?" Ren replied as I simply nodded.

 

"First, take a bath. Towels are already in the bathroom. Our bags are already in the car so don't look for them anymore. Your mom picked out what you're gonna wear today and left it there on the table. After getting dressed, go downstairs and let's eat breakfast together." Ren said.

 

"I am so lucky that you're my man." I said as I pecked him on the lips.

 

"You? The lucky one?  I'm the one dating the most amazing girl in the galaxy." He replied.

 

"I'm not the most amazing girl in the galaxy. Believe me, you'll drool over the girls in America with their curves and perfect skin." I answered.

 

"Nah. I'll rather have you. Those girls are nothing compared to my kitty cat Mimi." He replied and kissed me.

 

"You're just saying that." I said.

 

"Maybe but those are honest words from your loyal man. Now go get a bath. I'm starving." He said.

 

"You're always hungry." I said as I walked towards the bathroom, hearing him chuckle from my comments.

 

I found the clothes my mom wanted me to wear.


 

Korean-fashion-clothing-2011.jpg

 

I then went downstairs to be greeted by my dad and Ren who are carrying some boxes which I presume to be my parents' designs.

 

"Good morning, sweetie." Dad greeted.

 

"Morning dad. Do you need some extra hands?"I asked.

 

"Thanks but no thanks, these are the last boxes. How about you and  Ren eat some breakfast."Dad explained and they continued to their work.

 

"Morning mom." I greeted.

 

"Morning. By the way, Mimi, I want you to wear an original design of yours truly." Mom said.

 

"When didn't I?" I said sarcastically as I look for food.

 

"I'm still making it so stop looking." Mom said knowingly.

 

I laughed awkwardly. The Ren came in with a huge smile on his face and gave me a huge with a quick peck.

 

"You're more radiant than usual. What's with my puppy today?" I asked.

 

"How could I not? I'm going to America with my awesome girlfriend and her family." He answered.

 

"You weren't that enthusiastic earlier. What's up?"I asked.

 

"You know me too well Kitty."He said as he pinched my cheeks.

 

"My parents going on a business trip in America. I can finally introduce you to them." He said with an even wider smile.

 

"Really???? I'm so happy for you. You really miss your parents." I said warmly.

 

"Okay. Let us set rules here in the house whenever your here Ren. Number 1,  no PDA whenever either your dad and I or both of us are near or with the two of you." Mom said sternly.

 

"And..." I asked looking for a continuation.

 

"That's all. I might really? What if your dad and I went googly eyes with one another?"She said.

 

"My eyes!!!!"I said as I imagined the scenery.

 

"Point taken." Ren said in a pokerface voice but his face says otherwise.

 

So we ate breakfast and went to the airport. After God knows how long we've been sitting in the plane, we finally arrived to America only to be greated by Aron who has been itching to tour Ren and I around the place where he was born and grew up.

"Mom, this is Aron oppa. He's the eldest guy in the dorm where Ren is staying. He was born and raised here in California. Can we go touring with him??" I asked as Ren and I gave our cutest puppy dog pout and pleading eyes.

 

"Stop looking at us like that. You'll kill us with your cuteness." My dad said.

 

"Go ahead. Our dad and I will be preparing for my new line."My mom said.

 

"Yeah. Wait, WHA--" Dad got cut by mom.

 

"Right dear?"My mom said.

 

"Yes, honey."My dad said.

 

"Have fun~!"My mom said as she dragged my dad with her.

 

"Marriage is scary."Aron and Ren chorused.

 

"Says who?"I said threatingly.

 

"Says him!!"Aron and Ren said as he pointed at each other as I just shook my head.

 

"Boys." I said.

 

"So Mimi, where do you want to go?" Aron said.

 

"Shop. Shop. and Shop."I simply replied.

 

"Oh! and eat."I added.

 

"I never knew you liked shopping." Ren said.

 

"I don't usually like shopping but I just simply feel like shopping." I replied.

 

"And eat, never forget food." Ren added.

 

"And food." I agreed.

 

"I seriously feel like a third wheel with you guys." Aron said then lead us to different shops.

 

It's not really my first time in America since I did study university here but I miss the clothes, the food, the latte, the food... and yeah, the food. 

 

By 8 pm, Aron made sure we got home safely and bid goodbye afterwards. Ren and I gasped at the sight of the living room.

 

Interior-Living-room-Mandarin-Oriental-H

 

"Do you guys like it?"Dad said as he came out of nowhere.

 

"We LOVE it. As expected from you daddy."I complimented.

 

"Wait til you see the rooms."My dad said as he gave us his playful smile.

 

Ren and I looked at each other then sprinted to the rooms. The first room we entered looked like this:

 

H5PE9H5Y.jpg

 

"Fancy."Ren said.

 

"I can sense my mom touches in these rooms."I added.

 

Ren and I scanned the room and saw my mom talking on the phone. She gave us an acknowledgement nod so that we would know that she saw us.

 

"You're mom is still busy with her fashion launch tomorrow night. We should give her some quite time and check out the other rooms."Dad said then Ren and I sprinted to the next room:
 

Luxury-Bedroom-Interior-Design-Boutique-

 

"Guess whose room is this."Dad said.
 

Both Ren and I pointed at Ren.

 

"How'd you guys know?"Dad asked in surprise.

 

"Dad, I know that you'll grab every oppurtunity to design my room the way you want it without me. And this is definitely a design you won't do for me."I explained.

 

"I just took a guess because I dig this room a lot."Ren added.

 

"I'm glad you like it Ren cuz this is your room. You clothes are already in the cabinets so don't worry about unpacking."My dad explained then we went to the next room in front of Ren's room.

 

Pink-Cute-Room-Art-Deco-Rumor-Hotel.jpg

 

"Now this is what I was talking about. It's so  pink. Pink, pink everywhere."I said.

 

"Don't you like it?"Dad asked in a sad tone.

 

"Honestly, I love it. Sure it's pink but not too bright to hurt my eyes and the design is simple yet elegant. Just the way I like it."I said and my dad's face brightened up.

 

"Thanks sweetie. Now the two of you get some rest. Its gonna be one hell of a night tomorrow."Dad said.

 

"Mom's line focuses on teen's clothes and she makes sure that those clothes are very comfortable without the fear of wardrobe malfunction."I replied.

 

"I meant the models. Just do don't hit them without heavy reasons, okay?"Dadd told me.

 

"Okay."I obeyed.

 

"Good. Now. Sleep."Dad ordered.

 

"Night~!"both Ren and I said.

 

~~~Fashion launch~~~

I'm already done with my hair and make up plus I'm all dressed up.

 

I look like this:

101336_354250.jpg

 

"Ahh... Newbie likes what she sees?? How cute."Some girl said sarcastically.

 

"Yeah, I really like what I see. I mean, I am cute unlike someone."I countered then she went near me.

 

"Little es should know where they stand."She said in anger as she hit my head and left.

 

I went to see Ren since I am having a bad time. The whole place was completely crowded and I couldn't find Ren even a glimps of his blondish white hair. I kept looking around until someone grabbed me by the waist.

 

"Hey, I haven't seen you before. You're pretty cute, wanna hang out at my place after the launch? I'll make sure you won't leave unsatisfied."He said.

 

"Let her go."I heard Ren said.

 

"Or what? You gonna cry? or do you want to come with us?"The man said.

 

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND BEFORE I SUE YOU FOR UAL ASSUALT."Ren said in a very angry voice. His voice was loud enough for people to look at us.

 

"Whatever. Your loss."He said as he left.

 

"Are you oke? Did he touched you anywhere?"Ren said in a worried voice.

 

"I'm fine thanks to my knight in shining armor."I replied as I gave him a quick peck then the show started.

 

~~~After The Fashion Show~~~

 

I had an awesome night. My mom's new line was a complete success that she's attending a non-stop interview right now. I didn't bother changing my clothes so did Ren cuz my mom told us that they're ours.

 

"Hey, you're cute."The girl who was ing with me earlier said.

 

I gave her an I-can't-believe-you-just-said-that-you- and she saw me doing it.

 

"Well, isn't it the newbie. Back away sissy. He's mine."She declared while giving me the nastiest look amd shooing me away from my boyfriend. MY BOYFRIEND.

 
 
"Hey, I'm Alyssa. The top model throughout America." She said as she flirted with Ren.
 
 
"You back off you snotty primadona. He's my man and not unless you want to keep that so called pretty face of yours, back away slowly."I said while giving her my deadliest glare.
 
 
"Oh no you didn't just call me a--" I cutted her sentence.
 
 
"Then you must be deaf cus yeah, I DID!!" I shouted and she pulled my hair.
 
 
I was suppose to be a good kid today but no way I'm leting this win. We we're creating a mess (obviously, I was winning) and a lot of people have gathered around us.
 
 
"What on earth is happening here?!?"I heard my mom shouted with reporters were following behind her then we both stop fighting. I just stood there looking some place to avoid my mom's eyes while the little went up to her and acted like the victim.
 
 
"Mrs. Park, you wouldn't know the hell I've been put through by that WITCH. Why is she even here? Her modelling your clothes could ruin you. If it wasn't for me, your show wouldn't be successful."She ranted.
 
 
"BWOH?!?!?" I shouted in anger. I was about to punch the lights out of her when my mom stopped me.
 
 
My mom then shooked her head then I felt like crying a liter of tears when I suddenly heard a noticebly loud slap that echoed across the place. Everyone was silent then I looked at what happened.
 
 
I saw the holding her left cheek while my mom looked really angry.
 
 
"HOW DARE YOU CALL MY DAUGHTER A WITCH AND HOW DARE YOU TELL ME THAT MY DAUGHTER RUINED MY SHOW. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WHINY SKINNY TALL WHO GOT A BRAIN AS BIG AS AN ELEPHANT." My mom exploded.
 
 
Everyone was silent. It was the first time my mom ever shouted or show her rage. The little kept silent and shocked then she looked at me.
 
 
"You're her daughter?"She asked.
 
 
"No, she just called me her daughter for no reason. Of course I'm her daughter. You really need to get your ears checked."I said sarcastically.
 
 
"I ban you Alyssa from modeling any of my lines again."My mom said sternly while reporters were still there taking pictures of a hot story.
 
"The two of you, come with me." My mom said. We followed my mom some place with Ren having his arms around my shoulders, giving people hints that the two of us are not available, which ms. saw.
 
~~~No one's POV~~~

Everyone left the place except for Alyssa who still holding her cheek. She then noticed herself in the mirror and rewind what just happened.
 
"Banned... NO!! I CAN'T BE BANNED!!" She said in rage, half shouting.
 
"I'm one of the top models in US. This is gonna ruin my reputation for sure and its all because of that !!!" She cursed.
 
"I swear I'm gonna get my revenge on you, you little ."She said as she looked at herself in the mirror while smirking.
 
~~~
 
How was it??

I'm very sorry for the very late update, my masters....

TTwTT

I'm seriously getting busier by the minute... TTwTT

Comment?? suggestions?? violent reactions???

Here's my explanation for my long abscence.. or I think it is.. @w@


http://sweet-dreams-mimi.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-first-weeks-of-my-college-years.html