SemBreak!!!!

And my mom said I can never have a boyfriend...

Sorry for the VERY LATE update...

I'm getting busy... TT^TT

Starting on June 13, I am now officially a college student.

Good news: Yay!!! I'm finally in college. >______<

Bad news: I will be busier and there are high chances of late updates. TT^TT

Please understand masters.

~~~
Mimi's POV

So Ren and I have been in a relationship for 2 wonderful months. Everyone finally got used to it and went on with their lives but of course, they wouldn't let us off that easy. People in our school now pretends we don't exist. But we really don't care, actually, we prefer being ignored. Less annoyance.

Its Friday and schools over. Its now the start of our semestral break. Ren and I went to our lockers, holding hands, to fix our things before we go home.

 

"I missed the chocolates." I said looking at my empty locker. We are invisible so the chocolates and love letters went POOF!

 

"So you wanna break up then?" Ren asked.

 

"I'd rather have myself be put in an aquarium filled with piranha than break up with you. Besides, I needed some chocolate break anyway. My sugar is getting high." I said as I gave Ren a quick peck on the lips.

 

"You should really stop teasing me with your quick pecks, Kitty. This puppy might not be able to stop himself and make out with you in public." Ren said.

 

"Do that and I'll punish you." I threathened.

 

Ren went closer to me until our faces are centimeters apart.

 

"But it'll be worth it."He said then kissed me. 

He really wasn't kidding when he said he'd make out with me in public cuz it was intense. I struggled at first but he was really persuasive.

 

"Ehem. I know it is already semestral break but as long as both of you are still in school, public display of affection is still strictly implied."The director said.

 

After hearing this, Ren and I were shocked and pulled away quickly. Our faces were really red and surely the two of us are embarrassed. Who wouldn't be? Being caught by your classmates, whatever but being caught by the school's director, uh-oh.

 

"I am so sorry. Its my fault. She's got nothing to do with what just happened." Ren said.

 

"Don't worry. I will let this slide. Ever since the two of you entered this school, we've been winning awards academic and non-academic from inter-school competitions. Just keep this from your schoolmates, I lift the PDA rule to the two of you."The director said.

 

"Is that possible?"I asked.

 

"Of course. I have the authority." The director replied then left.

 

"Hmmm... so can we - -" Ren said.

 

"No." I cut his sentence.

 

"But you don't even know what I was going to say."He whined. 

 

'Stop being so adorable!! It's killing me!!' I thought.

 

"You're gonna ask if we could have another make out session."I simply said while pinching his cheeks.

 

"You're no fun. I guess that's what I get for dating a complete genius."Ren said.

 

"Yah! I can be fun." I said.

 

"Then prove it."He dared.

 

"I'm gonna make sure that our sembreak would be fun." I said.

 

I looked at Ren and I saw his mischievous smile. 

 

'Uh.... Why do I feel like I shouldn't have said that? Wait! Did I fall for his trap again?!?!'  I thought.

 

"I fell for it, didn't I?"I said.

 

"Yep. And they said I could never outsmart a genius."He boasted.

 

"Don't be too sure, puppy." I said.

 

Ren and I went to my house. We've planned this sleep over for weeks. Well, in Ren's point of view, it's more of a camping. He'll be staying for the whole break. It's because his hyungs would be going back to their parents place for the whole place especially Aron who'll be going back to California. Ren's parents are on a business trip so he'll be home alone at the dorm but my parents have other plans.

 

"Welcome home my children!!!" My mom said.

 

"Good evening mom."Ren and I said.

 

My parents "told" Ren to call them mom and dad. It took some time before Ren and I got used to it.

 

"Evening kiddos!! Ren, as much as I trust you with my daughter, you stay in the room next to Mimi. I always wanted a son so if you don't mind, I designed it for you."My dad said.

 

"Dad? You? Well isn't this unfair." I said.

 

"Why?" Ren asked.

 

"My dad's a famous interior designer. He never helped me with my room design." I said.

 

"No way!!! But your room is awesome. Who designed that?"He asked.

 

"I did. I took four courses in college." I said.

 

"Is that even possible? Besides, didn't you say that you finished college in four years???" Ren said with this expression -----> O___O

 

"Well, the school never allowed it but we insists. So there was an agreement, if she perfect the entrance exam then she can do as she pleased."My dad answered for me.

 

"You perfected it."Ren said cooly.

 

"Anyway, the room?" My dad said.

 

All of us were about to go upstairs to check my dad's creation but the doorbell suddenly  rang.

 

"Don't worry, you all go ahead. I'll get the door." My mom said and we went ahead.

 

The room was infront of mine. We went inside and Ren and I gasped.

 

Ren's room:

Maskulin-Bedroom-for-Teenage-Boys-2.jpg

 

"You are so unfair!!!" I said to my dad.

 

"Do you like it, Ren?"My dad asked while ignoring me.

 

"I don't. I LOVE IT!!! Thanks to the max dad!!!"Ren said as he hugged my dad.

 

"Park Mimi and the rest!! Get your presence here in the living room right now!!" My mom shouted.

 

"Must be something very important." Dad said.

 

We went to the living room and my mom looked very uncomfortable.

 

"What's wrong mom?"I asked.

 

"You, me and everyone in this room. We are all going to America." My mom said.

 

"What?!?!"Dad, Ren and I chorused.

 

"Darling, you are invited to the interior designers award night. Mimi, you're having a college reunion with your collegeus. I have to launch my new line." My mom said as she threw our invitation and letters at me and dad.

 

I saw Ren looked at me.

 

"Mom's a famous fashion designer."I answered while he gave me an O expression while nodding.

 

"So that means I'm going to my dorm then." Ren said.

 

"Oh no, you're not!" I said.

 

"Why?" He asked.

 

"According to my invitation, its a social gathering wearing my current occupation right now. I need a date." I said as I smiled sweetly at him.

 

"The two of you aren't off the hook yet. I need the two of you to be my models for my launch."my mom added.

 

"And the award ceremony invites the whole family. You are already a part of this family, Ren."My dad finished.

 

After that, we grouped hugged.

 

"When are we leaving?"Ren and I asked.

 

"This is why the two of you are so perfect for each other."My mom said.

 

"Tomorrow afternoon." My dad said.

 

"Tomorrow?!?!"Ren and I chorused yet again.

 

"I already booked us tickets."My mom added.

 

"Your parents are... wow..."Ren said completely speechless.

 

"I know right. This is the first time I'm ever a part from their trips."I said.

 

"Pack your stuff kids. And bring your uniforms." Mom said.

 

"Why?"I asked.

 

"Your current occupation is a student." My dad replied.

 

"Right. I forgot."I said.

 

"Well, go on. Get change, pack your stuff and then we'll eat dinner."My mom ordered and we followed.

 

Ren and I went upstairs and changed (in our rooms). I was packing my stuff when I heard knocking on my door.

 

"Come in." I said without looking.

 

"You need any help?"Ren said.

 

"Nope. I just finished." I said as I faced him.

 

"So we'll be spending sembreak in America. Will it still be fun?"He asked while his hand s around my waist.

 

"Hmmm... I don't know but for me, as long as your with me, it'll always be fun."I replied.

 

He gave me a short kiss followed by another but was stopped when my mom called.

 

"Better get going Romeo."I teased.

 

"After you my Juliet."He said as he gave me one last kiss.

 

~~~~

 

How was it???

 

I'm really sorry for the late chapter...

(\(TTTTT^TTTTT)/)

comments, suggestions, violent reactions, anything???