Lunch

Never- Ending Love

1st May 2012

Wooyoung's POV

"Yo, Wooyoung! Over here!" Taecyeon shouted as he waved at me.

"Annyeong! About yesterday, mianhae!" 

"Ahh! Don't worry at all!" Junsu affirmed.

"May I have your order?" The waitress said.

"Oh! Ne-" I said. "Aeng?" I was staring at the waitress. My mouth was still hanging open. The waitress was also staring me with her eyes wide opened. I could not believe who was standing in front of me. 

"Yah! Wooyoung! What's wrong with you?" Junho said. "We will have one plate of ddeobokki and barbequed pork belly. And oh! Pig's neck too!"

"Ne? Pig's neck?" Jieun and Wooyoung asked in unison. We glanced at each other and looked back at Junho again. Pig's neck?! Who in the world has ever eaten pig's neck before?

"What? I was just curious how it tasted like... Well, then bibimbap. Thank you." He ended with his eye smile. Jieun collected our menu and hurried into the kitchen. I watched her leave our table. Dressed in the green uniform,with her tied in a bun. She looked sweet and cute. She looked like the Jieun in my dreams.

"Yah! Wooyoung! What's wrong with you?" Taecyeon hyung asked. "You looked like a lifeless pup. Don't tell me you have fallen for her?!"

"A- aniyo! Wait, yes! Argh! I don't know!"

"Something's wrong with you..." Taecyeon hyung said with suspicious eyes staring at me.

"All right! All right! All right! She is the girl I have been talking about!"

Jieun's POV

I heaved a sigh and walked up to the table filled with 6 boys that werew chatting away. "May I have your order?" I asked. Then, one of the boys in black shirt, topped off with a white cap, turned and was about to order, when he suddenly he stopped. I was also shocked at seeing who it was. This was some crazy coincidence, I must say. I couldn't believe I was seeing him, with his firends. At my work place. Oh, this was indeed awkward!

"Yah! Wooyoung! What's wrong with you?" One of his friends said said. "We will have one plate of ddeobokki and barbequed pork belly. And oh! Pig's neck too!"

"Pig's neck?" We both said in perfect harmony. We looked into each other's eyes and turned back to that friend of his.

"What? I was just curious how it tasted like... Well, then bibimbap. Thank you."

After taking their orders, I left for the kitchen, trying to escape the awkward situation...

A/N: Hi Guys! Sorry for the long wait! here's another chap! will try to update with another chap tomorrow! annyeong!*waves*