Introduction

Never- Ending Love

30th April 2012

Jieun's POV

 

"It really is you..." I whispered back under my breath.

Was this all real and possible? Or I am just dreaming again?

"Erm... Excuse me... Have I met you from somewhere?" The guy asked. "I mean i think I have seen you in my dreams."

Trying to stay cool and not look insane in front of this guy, I replied, "Excuse me? Are you trying to be chessy around me? It ain't going to work on this girl! Also, I don't even know you, let alone remember, so how could we have met? So, just excuse me, I need to leave." I brushed the guy aside, trying to escape from the awkward situation. 

I was suddenly stopped as he pulled my wrists. "Hey! I wasn't trying to be cheesy at all! I mean it! I really have seen you in my dreams. The hanbok. The festival. The walk down the market. You are that girl!" he said, almost shouting at the end. i was stunned by his words. He really was the guy in my dreams.

"So... You really are Jang... Jang Wooyoung?" I whispered.

"Yes! I am Jang Wooyoung! And you are... You are... Lee Jieun, right?" He asked excitedly, his face beaming with excitement. The face of the Jang Wooyoung in my dream flashed in my face. It was carrying the same expression as when we first met in the past. That expression was similar to Wooyoung's face now. 

"Neh!"

He smiled. His smile got bigger,  like he won lottery, like he found his lucky charm. Then, silence enveloped around us.

"So... Do you wanna hang out with me?" He asked shyly, breaking the short silence between us.

"Sure!"

We hung out at Dongdaemoon Market. We tried different food from each store we saw along the street, from ddeobokki to uhmooki. We talked about each otther's interests and other stuff. I found out he was one real chicken lover! I also learnt he just came back from the army a few days ago. 

Time went by quite fast without us realizing. We were sitting by a bench in the park snacking and eating some of the food we have bought along the way.

"Ah! This seems to be one great birthday! Daebak" Wooyoung said to himself.

"Mwo? It is your birthday today?" I asked, surprised. "Well then, saengil chukkhae habnida!" 

"Kamsahabnida!" He said cheerfully. "You know, the first time I met you also happened to be on my birthday?"

'Mworagu? Really?" I asked, astonished again.

"Yeap. Hmm... Coincidence, I guess..."

"Wooyoung sshi," I called out. "Why do you think we keep having these dreams?"

"I have no clue either. Maybe... They are signs of fate? Fate that brings us together?" He answered. Fate? Could it really be?

"Oh gosh! It is really late! I've better get going. Annyeong!" I said and ran off. 

Today, it was really fantastic! Finally meeting the guy in my dreams. However, I still find this whole thing a little insane. But, just as well. I mean Wooyoung is really cute. Nevertheless, these dreams must mean something...

Wooyoung's POV

"Oh gosh! It is really late! I've better get going. Annyeong!" she said and sprinted off, befor i could bid her farewell. Wait, I should have asked to walk her home. Babo! Wait! What's wrong with me? Do I like her? It's impossible! However, being around meade my heart beat even faster than usual, and I was much happier than any other time in my entire life. 

I started to walk back home, which was not so far from the park, with my bicycle next to me. "I'll be back~ Neon da-"

"Yeobusaeyo?"

"Wooyoung ah! Where have you been? Do you know how long we have been waiting for you?" All the other five guys screamed in unison on the phone. I swore my eardrums could have burst just hearing them on the phone. Wait... I have forgotten about my plans with the guys!

"Mianhae, chinggu ah!"

"You should be!" Chansung shouted. "Do you know how long we have starved ourselves waiting for you?:

"Ohjujuju., Chansung ah! But... You see..."

"Go on," Taecyeon hyung said.

"You see... I met the girl, Jieun..."

"Wait, what? You met the girl already? That's great!" someone said

"But you could at least have called to say that you were not coming!" Nichkhun shouted angrily.

"Awww... Mianhae! I really am! But, hyung! You know you sound kinda jealous.." I teased Nichkhun.

"What? I am not! The cheek of you to be mocking me when you did not show up!" Nichkhun responded.

"All right! All right! I was at fault! To pay it back, tomorrow's lunch will be on me, ok?"

"Deal!" They said in harmonic unison, and just like the guys hung up.

Looks like I am in huge trouble for missing the plans the guys have made, but it was definitely worth it. The first date in my present life with her. Sweet!

A/N: Annyeong! Haha! Another chapter to make up for the wait! Hope you enjoyed reading it! Comment and subscribe(if you haven't)! thank you!^^