First Date

Never- Ending Love

Thirtieth Day of the Fourth Month(Joseon Dynasty)

Wooyoung's POV

"You are Jang Wooyoung, right?"

"Yes, I am!' I screamed. An explosion of happiness and joy filled my chest. My chest and face turned warm. I guessed I could not breathe when she mentioned my name. My heart seemed to have skipped a beat. Wait, no, more than just one beat! It felt a little discomforting then. I have never felt this way in my entire existence, but I like it and I still want it.

She was still smiling at me and looked a little surprised to see me again, after seeing me. That smile made my heart beat even more, and I promised myself I was going to make her smile like that all the time, no matter what it takes. I figured out I was being too awkward around her just standing there like a pole and not saying, so I decided to finally break the thin wall of silence between us.

"Annyeonghasaeyo! It is nice to meet you again, Miss Jieun," I said with one of my best smiles.

"Ne! Annyeonghasaeyo!"

"Erm... Have you eaten?"

"Ne? Oh! I have not... You?"

"I have and I am not really that hungry," I said casually. Then, an awkward rumble emerged. She glanced at me, and I glanced at her. We both could not help but laugh at that very awkward moment. "Well... On the second thought, I am hungry after the long run..." I said in between my laughter. She was laughing out loud too, and that smile was also as beautiful as, or maybe even more than, the other the smile. I really wanted to see more of those beautiful smiles. Her melodic laughter rang sweetly in my ears. To me, it was the best music and melody I have heard, and not even the best musicians can beat her sweet laughter.

In the end, we headed back to the market, and grabbed some food to feast on. We talked a lot about ourselves, telling jokes in between. Oh! It really was a splendid time indeed! We walked along the streets, scanning through what was displayed in the stalls. We really did talk a lot. Our intersts our dislikes and anything else we could just talk about. We went on and on, not stopping for a moment. I learnt she liked peaches very much. She also likes the festivals that occur here in the capital.

I could not bare myself to tell her I was already married during our long conversation. I did not want to scare her and lose her again. I mean, how would she react when I told her I am actually a wedded person. I knew it was wrong to actually to keep it from her, but I could not muster my courage to do so. I was slowly dying inside to tell her that, and I was also mentally slapping myself for being a coward. Oh! What to do? Should I tell her? Or should I not? Maybe, I should, I did not want to hurt her feelings. On the second thought, I should not. I just got to know her anyway, so why should I rush? In the end I just decided to keep it to myself and tell her when we get to know each other more.

Soon, the sun was already setting, and it was starting to turn dark... A day has already gone by so soon? I did not notice at all. "Erm... I have got to go now. I will see you soon!" Jieun said, cheerfully.

"Ye? Ne! Bye!" I said, disappointed. "And me too..."

She smiled and scooted off, vanishing from my sight. "I really hope we will meet soon," I mumbled to myself.

Jieun's POV

Spending time with this Wooyoung fellow was just... Just... Refreshing! It may have been just a walk down the same old market, but this time with Wooyoung, it was not really the same as the other times I visited the market. It was much more fun. We talked and we laugh. It was one of the best memories.

Wooyoung's POV

It was one of the best memories. I could not sleep thinking about that splendid day, spending time with Jieun. I did not notice that I was repeatedly tossing and turning until I hit Mi Young.

"Oh, Wooyoung goon," she said, half awaked, "Why are you still awake?"

"Huh? Oh! Nothing. Just go back to sleep."

"Yes. So do you too, Wooyoung goon"

I took my head cushion and blankets to the other corner of the room, where I usually slept in, and tried to sleep again. I still could not help my but just replay all those precious memories in my mind, until I fell asleep unknowingly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A/N: Hi! Another chapter up!^^ Hope you liked it!^^ Did you hear about Taec oppa's injury? It sounded so serious... Hope he gets well soon! Ok! Gotta go! See ya soon!:D