It's You

Never- Ending Love

Unknown Date

Narrator's POV

"Jieun! Jieun! No!"

She laid in his arms.

"I am leaving..."

The army.

Never to come back again...

28th June 2012

Wooyoung's POV

"I am leaving..."

Eyes wide opened and suddenly the dark surrondings turned into a dark hue of green. Those three words kept ringing in my head. I have no idea why either, however it all seem just deja vu. I known I may have said this but all these dreams I have been having lately were all so real, it was like I was the character in the dreams.

I guessed I should stop pondering over it. It may not mean much. One thing I should be thinking about was what to pack that morning. It was our break then, and we could finally head back home. How I missed home! Being in the army for a year was very tiring, but I can say it was worth it.

"Yo, Wooyoung! Are you done? Everyone is waiting for you!" Taecyeon shouted by the door of our "headquarters".

"Yeah yeah! I'm coming!"

"Yo! What took you so long, bro?" Junsu asked as i got into the jeep.

"Oh, nothing much! Let's go!"

"Whoo! Home sweet home!" someone said in the jeep.

We talked about our plans on the way home. The guys were also discussing about my birthday party. It sounded fun...

"So, what are you gonna do during the break?" Junho asked.

"I am not sure, really..."

"Maybe you should look for your mysterious girl," Taecyeon teased.

"What?! No way! I don't know if that girl exists... I mean all my dreams are happening in the Joseon dynasty! So, how am I going to look for her now?"

"Hmm... I don't know, but you can still try. It never hurts to try, ya know?" Junsu hyung backed up...

"Yeah! Come on, Wooyoung!" The guys cheered.

"I don't know... But ok! May fate just bring me to her!"

Before we knew it, I arrived at my place. "Wooyoung! You are finally back!" Someone shrieked and the next thing I knew, I was embraced tightly by a pair of arms. I swore I could have just died then due to the lack of oxygen intake.

"Let me look at baby boy!" My mother said in excitement, her face beaming with happiness. "Aigoo! So much muscles now that you're back from the army!"

"Nice to be back, oumma!" I said back with my best eye- smile. My mother looked j ust the same when I left for the army. Well, except for a few wrinkles that appeared. 

The house was the same as I remembered. The furnishing, the decor, the everything! It really was good to be back!

"Wooyoung-sshi" A voice called out from behind.

What is she doing here? I thought to myself. Tiffany came out from the kitchen with a tray of cups of tea in her hands. She gave me a delighted smile, which I could not take it in, as she walked to the coffee table and settled the tray there. "Welcome back."

"Hi." That was all I could say to her. I liked her, but not as my girlfriend. However, things started to change when both our parents set us up in an arranged marriage. She became much more clingy, drifting both of us apart. I really had no feelings for Tiffany, and I still do not completelt understand her. I did not want to marry her at all! 

What am I going to do to stop this marriage?

30th April 2012

Wooyoung's POV

"Yah! Yah! Where do you think you are going, young man? You are not going anywhere, unless it is with Tiffany! Do spend time with her on your special day," My mum screamed as she chased me down the stairs.

"Sorry, oumma! I've made a deal with my buds, and it is too late to say no to them!" I said as I put on my sneakers and left for the door. I scooted out on my bicycle, anticipating for today's plans. It was going to be awesome! 

Suddenly, a girl in cardigans appeared out of nowhere on my path. It was too late to stop the bicycle, but I managed to divert the bike and avoided hitting her. Bang!

Jieun's POV

"Where's my card?" I muttered to myself rummaging through my bag filled with stuff. I dropped my phone onto the path in the process. I quickly went to grab it. Then, a bicycle appeared. It nearly hit me, but was luckily saved as the rider diverted his vehicle. I could not help but fell backwards and fell hard on my bottoms. Bang! 

"Ow..." Both of us groaned in pain.

"Are you ok? Do you need a hand?" The guy asked, with a tinge of pain audible in his voice and his hand sticking out waiting for me.

"I'm fine," I replied as I grabbed his hand I got up.

"Than- " I paused, as I looked up and saw his face. He was familiar, like I have seen him before, but I just could not remember where. His face was also frozen as he looked at me with a bit of wonder.

"It's you," he whispered.

I was shocked when I finally remembered where I have seen him. The guy, Wooyoung, from my dreams!

"It really is you..." I whispered back under my breath.

Was this all real and possible? Or I am just dreaming again?

--------

A/N: A new chapter up!^^ Yay! Hope you liked it~ And apologies for the numerous dialouges... Hehe...