Second Meeting

Never- Ending Love

Thirtieth Day of Fourth Month 1801(Joseon Dynasty)

Jieun's POV

"10, 11, 12 mun!" I counted, with anticpation. 12 mun? I expected more than just 12 mun! Oh! I should not have wasted my time on that man. Dressed looking like one of higher status, but turns out he was just some lousy scholar! Oh well, I could at least get myself something to eat. I was famished!

Narrator's POV

Meanwhile, Wooyoung was planning to sneak out of his house again. He had been married to the daughter of the best scholar in the country, Hwang Mi Young, in the eleventh month the year before. So far, after his marriage, he had always been giving his old father a lot of troubles and worries. Mi Young was always a little upset whenever her husband disappears or upsets her in other ways, and it sometimes did show, however, she had never a expressed how upset she was. She was just happy that Wooyoung was his.

Wooyoung, on the other hand, did not think the same thing. He always tried different methods to upset Mi Young, so that she can finally him and he could be finally free. Of course, all his tricky tactics were just fruitless attempts.  His mind was always filled with that girl, Jieun. Her beautiful smile flashed across his mind often He was definitely in love with the girl.

That day was his birthday, so he was going to do whatever he wanted. Nothing was going to stop him from finding that girl of his dreams. He sneaked out of his usual secret passageway and off he went, hunting for his "prey".

When, he thought everything went out perfectly, a familiar voice shouted out to him from behind. He hesitantly turned his head to face the person calling him. Sure enough, it was Mi Young. Thoughts of him being tied down and receiving naggings from her sent him shivers. He definitely did not want that to happen. He immediately took off, sprinting and slipping through those tiny gaps between the crowd. As he reached nearer to the edge of the market, the crowd became thinner and thinner. Hoping to have shaken Mi young off, he looked back to make sure she was not on his tail anymore. 

"Bam!" He knocked over someone. That someone could not take the sudden weight and both of them fell over, with Wooyoung landing on top of the person. Their lips were accidentally touching, and Wooyoung suddenly felt a gush of heat overwhelming his body and face. Stunned, he got up and pulled the person up and dragged along, escaping from the crowd...

Jieun's POV

Halfway through my chain of thoughts on how to tackle other people, I was caught off guard by someone who ran into me. I could not stand the sudden weight of that clumsy person, causing both of us tumble over. When I opened my eyes, I actually found the person's lips on mine. I was really taken aback and swore in my head I would definitely strangle this person, but the next thing I knew, I was being dragged by this person. We were running and running. A run like one so familiar. We soon reached the edge of the woods nearby, and the bright sunlight hit me in the face.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop!" I started to resist back, as we got deeper into the forest. "Hey! You are hurting me!" The fellow slowly stopped.

"Oh! Chosohabnida!" he said, in a fluster. "Are you ok, miss?"

"I am definitely not-"

His face... It was somewhat familiar. He also seemed to recognize me. His face showed it all. A little of excitement and a little of joy. His face literally lit up under the sun. It did look attractive, I have got to admit. His delighted face flooded into my chest, causing it to heat up and melt my heart. "Have... Have we... Met before by any chance?"

"Ye?" He asked, like he was interrupted in his trance. "Erm... Don't you remember me anymore? Remember that time we  ran from some big old grumpy fellows?"

I tried recollecting those memories. Big grumpy men and running? It took me a while to finally remember who he was.

"You are Jang Wooyoung, right?" 

"Yes! I am!" He screamed as if he won the bet in the wrestling match held every week in the capital centre. Again, his overjoyed face maelted my heart further.

30th April 2012

Jieun's POV

I suddenly felt I was into a whirpool. A whirlpool back to reality. I got up immediately from bed. Wait, it was only just a dream? It still felt so real... Oh well. Time to get ready for work then.

Jang Wooyoung? I thought to myself. Why him? Do I even know him? 

A/N: Ja! another end to another chapter. Thanks for subscribing and commenting if you did!^^ Continue posting your comments please! Oh, by the way, the teaser for 2PM's new Japanese single has been out! I'm so excited!!^0^ Have you watched it? And also, Happy Birthday to our lovely IU!( well, in advanced) hehe... Ok, gotta go now! See you~!^^