Confessions

Never- Ending Love

Tenth Day of the Fifth Month 1801(Joseon Dynasty) 

Miyoung's POV

I was out getting a few vegetables and herbs for today's dinner, when I spotted him within the crowd. He didn't seem himself. He must be thinking about something, but what? Curious, I tailed him, forgetting about what I was in the market for.

We went down further into the market, when he suddenly spotted something or someone. His face lit up and he flashed a huge smile to himself. He tiptoed over to someone. It was a young lady. She looked fine and pretty, but, maybe... Not as pretty as me, I thought to myself. Wait, what was going on? She looked she was about to attack my husband! What for? Then, she stopped. They started to chat a little, and suddenly he took out something from his right sleeve and passed it to her. It was something wrapped by a piece of cloth. Something was definitely familiar with that thing he just passed to her. What was it? She opened it up and held a butterfly- shaped ornament, which dangled in the air. 

That ornament! It was the same one that Wooyoung goon had brought back the other day! Why did he give it to her? Who is she? Clearly, I was not thinking straight at that point of time, so I rushed towards of them to find out more. "Jang Wooyoung goon!" I shouted out. "Wooyoung goon! Who is she? And why are you giving the ornament to her?"

"Huh? Ah! Remember the cousin I was talking about? Yes! Here's the cousin I am talking about! I am just giving it to her for... For... Her safe trip her from her hometown." He replied. Oh, so this was his cousin. Might as well introduce myself, since we are in one family. "Oh! Then! Annyeonghasaeyo! I am Miyoung, Wooyoung's wife," I introduced.

Something I have said seemed to be wrong, as Wooyoung goon was slightly shocked. Even the girl was a little stunned. Before I could ask for her name, she said, "Ah... Ne... Listen... I've got to go. See you again, Miyoung..." She bowed and scooted off.

"What a weird cousin you have," I said.

"Ah..." He let out. " I've got to go too. To... Get some stuff from the book stall! So... Meet you back at home!" And he ran off just like that.

"Er... Then it seems like it is back to buying vegetables again," I muttered to myself.

Wooyoung's POV

"Ah... I've got to go too. To... Get some stuff from the book stall! So... Meet you back at home!" 

I sprinted and shoved my way through the crowd. I was somehow just frantic. I was afraid I would lose her. Ah! Why did Miyoung have to say "Wooyoung's wife"? That woman! Then, I was able to find her at the edge of the market. She seemed a little down, unlike just now when I first saw her today. Was she upset by Miyoung's words? Her upset face saddened me. Huh, that must be love huh?

"Jogi, gwenchaneyo?" I asked as I approached her.

She sniffled and rubbed her eye, before turning to face me.

"Ah! Gwenchaneyo! Why aren't you with Miyoung? You should spending more time with her, since... Since... Since she is your wife."

"Aniyo. I don't really want to be with her. I want to be with... You." She looked up, caught by surprise. "Yes, I like you, Jieun ah."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Oops! It's a short one, but still hoped you like it! Oh! And have you seen Wooyoung's photo for the cover of Men's Health? It's sizzling hawt! O-ouch! Haha... But still, I hope you like this chapter and have an early night!^^