Epilogue

My Vampire Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- One Year Later -

 

My P.O.V

The ticklish feeling of butterfly kisses being planted over my face woke me from my slumber as I groaned, snuggling closer to the body that was holding me tight, "Time to wake up, princess," I smiled and fluttered my eyes open before leaning up to press my lips against Ricky's already puckered ones, patiently waiting for his morning kiss, *I'm so lucky to get to wake up like this every morning.*

After he left me alone, I moved to the bathroom to freshen up only to find Niel already inside brushing his teeth. Without hesitating, I wrapped my arms around him from behind and chuckled when he pretended to be surprised. When I was done teasing him as well as getting myself cleaned up, I stepped out into the living room.

I stared at my wedding band and smiled to myself like a fool, "I can't believe I'm married to the six of those idiots." I giggled and stretched my arms in contentment while inhaling the fresh scent of forest greens that I'm facing. An arm s its way around my torso and a kiss was pressed onto my temple, "Good morning, wifey~" I grinned and turn around to kiss my husband, Changjo.

He smiled after pulling away, "What are you doing up so early, my love?" I tapped my chin and pretended to think really hard, "Hm I don't know, maybe because I don't sleep in like you, lazy!" I teased and ran away from him, causing a 'YAH!' to emit from those lips before he ran after me. 

I shrieked and stumbled before falling into the arms of another husband of mine, "Byunghun oppa!~" I exclaimed and flung my arms around his neck and nuzzled my cheek onto his shoulder. L.Joe chuckled and pulled away slightly only to cup my face, bringing me close to him before pressing his lips firmly onto mine. Changjo huffed and left us.

Before L.Joe could further deepen the kiss, Chunji pulled me away from him, "Alright alright, early in the morning, geez. It's time for her breakfast." I laughed and went with Chunji as he walked me over to Kevin's house which is right next door. He stopped at Kevin's doorstep and puckered up his lips, "Now, give me my morning kiss before you go."

I was about to lean in but Kevin's door swung open and he stood there with his arms crossed, "Oh wow, early in the morning, the first thing I have to see is this?" I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly and chuckled. Kevin smacked his palm over Chunji's lips and pushed him away, "None for you, now scram!" Chunji whined when Kevin pulled me into his house and slammed the door in my poor husband's face.

Kevin and I burst into a fit of laughter as we entered his kitchen, "I swear to god, I really can't stand your husbands and their hormones. Like sheesh, can they ever consider other people's feelings? It's like Infinite and I are invisible." He complained as we settled down at his dining table, "Aw I'm sorry, Kev~ I'll try to control them a bit, alright?"

He chuckled and pinched my cheeks, "Aigoo, you're the best. Alright, let's eat first. I wanna tell you about this new girl I met at work." I squealed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter