Back

My Vampire Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My P.O.V

After Chunji miraculously came back to life, a cry left my throat as I threw my arms around his neck and sobbed into his shoulder, "Oh my god! You're alive, you really are!" He chuckled weakly and pulled away slightly to smile tearfully at me, "And you came back for us. I thought we were gonna die without seeing you for one last time. But here you are, reviving us from death."

I was reminded of the others when Chunji mentioned 'us'. I turned around to see the rest of Teen Top pulling themselves up from the ground, groaning and stretching their limbs. My eyes rounded with tears of joy pricking, but then a frown returned to my face when I realised that Infinite was still lying emotionlessly on the floor.

Sungjong was crying silently into L's shirt. I stood up and slowly approached Infinite's bodies, kneeling down in front of Sungjong and then placing my hand onto his, "Sungjong-ah, I think I can revive them too. I mean, I could try. I hope it would work." The poor maknae nodded eagerly, willing to give anything a try. 

Teen Top gathered around behind me to watch as I attempted to bring the Infinite members back to life as well. I bit onto my lower lip while leaning down to L's face and bringing a hand to his face, I caressed his cheek and stared at his beautiful eyelids. I know Teen Top might not be happy with this but we really don't have any other choice now.

Letting out a deep breath, I closed my eyes and softly press a kiss onto L's lips. In a few seconds, he begins kissing back and smiling at the same time. I gasped and pulled away to stare at him with eyes the size of saucers, L stared wordlessly at me, "I-it worked?" I spun my head around to see Teen Top looking bewildered. 

I turned back around to see Sungjong smiling gratefully at me, "How about the other hyungs?" I picked myself up and approached the others. Ricky whined out loud, "Yah, does this mean you're going to kiss them all? I don't like it!" I sighed and crouched down in front of Sunggyu then attempted planting a kiss on his forehead instead.

I pulled away to stare expectantly at him, he woke up with a jolt, in a huge breath of air, "Oh, it works too!" I exclaimed as Teen Top sighed in relief, "Oh thank god..." CAP mumbled, obviously glad that they don't have to witness me kiss more lips that do not belong to any of Teen Top. "Welcome back, Sunggyu." He smiled at me and pulled me into his arms, "Thank you..." he whispered.

"No problem, now if you don't mind, I need to wake the rest of Infinite up as well." He nodded sheepishly and pulled away from me. I made my way towards the next closest person as soon as I could. I frowned at Sungyeol's pale face and pressed my lips onto his cheek, not wanting to waste any more time.

His chest rises a little as he coughed and sprang up from the ground, "Oh god, I thought I was done for." I chuckled and patted his head, "You're welcome~" I sang and moved to Woohyun, Hoya and Dongwoo, leaving them each a kiss on their cheeks. They all stood up and stared at each other like they'd just seen a ghost, or maybe they did, I mean they did come back to life after all.

"Oh my god, we're alive!" Infinite cheered as I smiled at the sight of them having a group hug. A hand slipped into mine as I looked up to find Niel smiling down at me, "Thank you, baby girl. If it weren't for you, none of us would have been alive." I giggled, "Well it's only because I love you all, right? True love's kiss~" 

Chunji chuckled and ruffled my hair, "Sorry to break it to you but true love's kiss might still be a myth, my dear. This means that you possess the power of revival as well," I raised my eyebrows in amazement, "What, really? Vampires can have more than one power?" He shook his head, "Not any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter