Gone

My Vampire Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My P.O.V

"Hey, we're going to hunt. Stay at home, yeah?" Sunggyu informed me while I grabbed his arm, "Wait, can I come?" I asked as his eyes enlarged, "What?" I blinked, "Why, can I not? I mean, I'm half a vampire too. I have the right to see how you guys 'hunt' all the time." I made air quotes. He hesitated but eventually agreed anyways. I cheered and followed him out of the house, to see all of Infinite already getting ready to take off into the woods. Surprise filled their faces once they saw me.

"I'm just gonna follow you guys. For the fun of it." I stated nonchalantly as they shrugged and went off deep into the jungle. I climbed onto Sunggyu's back as he ran along with the rest of Infinite. My hair flew all over the place while I squeezed my eyes shut, using his back to shield my face. We stopped at a darker spot in the forest. Sunggyu placed me down once they approached a bunch of animals that were consisting of deers, mountain lions and grizzly bears. I stepped back in caution and watched as Infinite wolfed them down like hungry tigers.

*So this is how vampires get their meals every twice a month. Ugh, honestly kinda freaks me out.* I walked away from them, towards the clearer, quieter side of the forest where there are birds chirping and fishes swimming through a long river. Settling down on a log, I took in a greedy gulp of the fresh air. The peaceful silence calmed me down. A sudden rustle from the bushes behind me caused me to panic, "W-who's there? Sunggyu? S-Sungjongie? Are y-you there? Hoya, is it you? You've always been the quiet one." My eyes darted around anxiously.

The bushes moved again and this time, six familiar figures made their appearance. My eyes rounded and watered when I finally realised who they were, "Teen Top." My voice came out in a shaky whisper, feeling my heart break at the exhausted faces, "____? Is that you? We've been searching day and night for you." I recognised that voice, "Daniel oppa?" The figure nodded, inching closer to me. My vision blurred as I flung my arms around his neck to hug him tightly. His arms s themselves around my waist as he hugged me back, "I'm so sorry, you guys."

I trembled, watching L.Joe come forward. *They will not take this well at all, I just know it.* "Sorry for what?" He questioned and my heart raced at that, I didn't know where to start on telling them about Infinite. "I..." I started nervously, shifting my gaze away to avoid making eye contact. And of course, Infinite chose this moment to appear behind me as Sunggyu yanked me out of Niel's grasp, pushing me protectively behind him, "Back off from my fiance." My eyes widened before I scowled at Sunggyu for calling me that in front of Teen Top, *Well, that was unnecessary.*

Teen Top's faces fell, "F-fiance? What the hell is he talking about? Y-you're engaged to Kim Sunggyu?!" CAP yelled furiously as I opened my mouth, trying to form words. *Oh god, where do I start?* I solemnly nodded, "Y-yes, I'm engaged to him somehow but- I can explain-" I whispered, feeling my throat clog up at the disappointed faces of my soulmates. I sighed heavily, clearing my throat to prepare my explanation but ultimately felt the guilt hit me like a truck, I did sort of forget about them at some point.

Feeling the guilt weigh down on me, I swallowed tearfully and whimpered as silence filled the air, "I thought you loved us." Chunji softly asked as I looked up at him, *I do, I still very much do.* His eyes were filled with hurt and sadness. Their eyes were filled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter