Over

My Vampire Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My P.O.V

With shaky breath and trembling hands, I stared at the house that Kevin stayed in. It looked like a tornado had just come and left, *Kevin, you better be alive. Without my permission, don't you dare leave me.* Tears pricked my eyes but I blinked it away, a hand wrapped itself around mine.

I looked up to find Changjo smiling encouragingly at me, "Hey, we'll end all this today. I promise." He whispered and brought my hand to his lips to plant a kiss on my knuckles. I forced back a smile and nodded slowly, "Okay boys, it's time to get this over with. Let's do this!" I spoke with my teeth gritted.

Everyone responded with a firm nod and low growl, as we stalked towards the house. CAP raised his leg and kicked the front door open, instead of only opening it, the door landed on the ground with a loud thud. I swallowed and entered warily with the guys all surrounding me, in an attempt to protect me. They begin to disperse around the house to search for Kevin, and so did I.

I stepped into Kevin's bedroom cautiously, a loud gasp escaped my lips as in front of me was Kevin tied to a chair. I ran to him and grabbed his face in my hands, trying to shake him awake, "Kevin! Kevin, please wake up! I'm here to save you, please don't leave me. I-I'm so sorry I left you here alone. This is a-all my f-fault." Tears rolled down my cheeks as I sobbed quietly into his shirt.

"Oh honey, don't be so hard on yourself," My eyes rounded and I froze as that was the voice that I'd heard in only my nightmares. I stood up from my previous position and turned around to face the monster from my dreams. There he stood, looking as pale as a corpse with bloodshot eyes boring into mine, "Finally, you're here. My dear, do you have any idea how long I've waited just to have your presence around me?" He spoke in a sly tone and smirked at me, showing off his bloody fangs.

His expression slowly turned dark instead and he glared at me, "Ah I see, you brought guests as well, huh? Well, I'm sorry, friends were not listed in the invitation." I glared back at him as my heart rate picked up, "You're going down today. We'll finish you off once and for all, your majesty." I mocked, only to have him smile sickeningly at me, "Oh we'll see about that, princess. I'll deal with you once I'm done with your bodyguards." 

With that, he sped out the door and locked me in with an unconscious Kevin. I panicked and checked Kevin's breathing, I sighed in relief when he was still breathing. I tried to unlock the door but it won't work, not long after, screams and shouts of pain were heard and what's worse is that I know those voices belonged to my precious soulmates and friends.

*No, I have to find a way out of he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter