Betrothed

My Vampire Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's P.O.V

Teen Top rushed home as fast as they could. L.Joe furiously grabbed Chunji by the collar and glared at him, "How the hell did they take her away? How?! We left her here with you because we had faith in you, Chanhee! And you- You let her slip out of our hands just like that! She... she means a lot to me..." Tears welled up in L.Joe's eyes as he pulled himself away from Chunji, frustratingly running a hand through his own hair. CAP looked distressed, Ricky and Changjo were furious, Niel looked calm on the outside but he was anxious on the inside.

Chunji sunk onto his knees and cried helplessly. Niel opened his mouth, "Maybe we could start by looking for her at Infinite's hideout." he suggested. CAP immediately agreed as they wasted no more time making their way to Infinite's hideout. *Wait for us, Byunghun oppa is coming for you.* L.Joe thought and prayed for her to be alright. He swore he wouldn't forgive himself if anything ever happened to her. He cursed Infinite in his mind, *I'll kill you bastards with my own bare hands, I swear.*

Chunji felt guilty as ever. He was so helpless, his power is only to heal others. At this moment, he wished he could've had a more useful power. Tears still brimmed in his eyes even after Teen Top stopped blaming him. *This is all my fault. I'm sorry, angel.* CAP and Niel were desperate to get their new family member back. Heck, she was their soulmate. How could they just let their soulmate's life in danger? *Just wait a little longer. We're going to get you out of wherever you are and kill Infinite ourselves.*

For once in life, Ricky and Changjo were actually serious. Their faces were blank and the only thing on their mind was her. *Need. To. Save. Her. And. Kill. Infinite.* Both of the youngest members thought to themselves with clenched fists.

 

 

My P.O.V

Sunggyu opened the gate to the cell I was in and stooped down beside me. I stared blankly back at him, waiting to see what else he's got up his sleeve. I stopped crying for a long time already, guessing that death is inevitable and to be expected. He smirked at me before grabbing my wrist to yank me up. I stood up with my wobbly legs as Sunggyu swung an arm around my frame and pulled me out of the cellar, without me even trying to fight back. *Guess I should just resign to my fate.* We started walking up a flight of stairs and entered an elegant hall. 

*So the cell I stayed in was only the basement. This is what this place really looks like. Nice.*

"Like what you see?" Sunggyu smirked, "You could've enjoyed being up here earlier if only you didn't piss me off and decided to stay in the basement longer." I scoffed and looked away from him, absolutely not in the mood to be friendly. "Come on, let's get you to my room," My eyes rounded at that. *HIS ROOM?! What the-*

He dragged me up another flight of marble stairs and walked through an elegant corridor before stopping at the last room. He opened the door and slowly pushed me in there by the small of my back while I attempted to shrug his hand away, irritated by his touch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter