Favor + Another So Called Favor

I Fell Head Over Heels For Ms. Hotdog Girl

 

No One's POV

 

 

After work, Haera called Luhan. He answered it immediately then told her his address. *Aish, this guy is making my life more complicated. What the hell am I going to do in his house?*

 

She waited and rode a taxi then told the driver about Luhan's address. Haera arrived at Luhan's house.

 

 

*Wow, it's like a palace. What do I expect, he's THE Luhan anyway.* Haera said in her thought while staring at the mansion.

 

"Excuse me? May I help you?" The guard asked. Haera got distracted then looked at the guard. "Oh. Uhmm. Is this Luhan's house?" She asked the guard.

 

"Yes. Are you Ms. Lee Haera? You see young master is waiting for you." He replied Haera.

 

Haera nodded. The guard opened the gates and let Haera in.

 

She entered the house slowly while looking all over the house in amazement suddenly she heard a familiar voice. "Hi, Ms. Hotdog girl." It was Luhan.

 

"Uhmmm. Hey. You have a lovely home." Haera complimented. Luhan just stared and smiled at her while putting his hands inside his pocket. "So… What do you want? You asked me to come here, right?" Haera asked him while looking at the house displays.

 

"Yeah. I want you to do me a favor. Anyway you still owe me something, right?" He replied. "Yes. What is it?" She looked at him then raised her eye brow.

 

"Tutor me." 

 

"Is that it? Okay, fine. Can we start now? We must finish this quickly, I still have to visit mom." She asked.

 

"Sure." Luhan replied. He walked towards a door then Haera followed him.

 

"Welcome to the study room." He opened the door and revealed tons of books neatly arranged in the shelves. It also has a huge window that overlooks the fountain in the garden. "Wow!" Haera went inside then ran her fingers across the books in the shelves. "You read books?" She asked him.

 

"No." He coolly replied to her then took a seat. "How come you have plenty of books?" She went beside Luhan then looked at him.

 

"Aish. Stop with the questions. Is this an interview? As far as I know, I asked you to tutor me, not to ask questions about my life OR why do we have plenty of books here in the study room."

 

"Fine! I was just amazed by the weird fact that you have plenty of books." She surrendered. She started scanning the books, teaching him different topics and lessons. She also made a questionnaire about the topics that they have discussed.

 

While Luhan was answering the questionnaire, Haera stood up and explored the study room. She saw different books and the book that captured her was the book entitled Halo. She grabbed it then read the summary at the back of the book. *It looks interesting.* She complimented the book in her mind.

 

Haera went back to Luhan while holding the book.

 

"Luhan, May I borrow this book?" She asked him while letting him look at the book. "Sure, I don't mind." Luhan told her not even minding to see the book.

 

"Thanks." Haera placed the book inside her bag then glanced at her watch.

 

"It's 8:00 pm. I should go now. I still need to visit my mom." She grabbed her bag and was about to open the door when Luhan spoke.

 

"Can you do me one more favor? I'll pay don't worry."

 

Haera looked at him while raising her eye brow. "Then it's not a favor if you pay for it."

 

"Just think of it as a way for you to pay your mother's hospital bills." He encouraged while blinking multiple times. *This guy is seriously weird.* Haera thought.

 

"What so called favor is it?" Haera asked him. Luhan stood up then paced back and forth. He stopped pacing then looked at me with serious eyes. "Go with me at my grandfather's party."

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for not updating yesterday. ^__^ \/