A Twist of Fate ... on the First Day of School

I Fell Head Over Heels For Ms. Hotdog Girl

 

 

Haera's POV

 

"Good Morning!" I greeted my stepmom and my two stepsisters.

 

"Good Morning Haera. You got up early. Excited for school?" She chuckled while Jihee and Jihyun ignored me.

 

"Yeah. It's my first day of being a college student. I don't want to mess up." I smiled and grabbed my things.

 

"I know you won't. Oh, you're leaving already? Wait for your sister Jihee. She's also finished."

 

"No thanks. I'd rather walk alone than to be with her." Jihee glared at me.

 

I shrugged my shoulder then I went closer to mom and bid her goodbye.

 

"Bye mom! I'm going home late. I need to find a job for me to help you. So don't wait for me." I waved and walked away.

 

 

No one's POV.

 

 

Since Jihee don't want to walk with her, Haera walked alone.

 

When she arrived at SM High, she immediately went straight to the Principal's Office to get her schedule.

 

"Good morning Seongsaengnim! May I get my schedule?"

 

"Sure. Here you go. Enjoy your first day in SMH." The principal answered as he handed her schedule to Haera.

 

"Kamsahamnida." She answered then left the office.

 

Haera looked at her schedule while walking. "My first subject is Science. I wonder where it is .."

 

*BAAAAAAAAAM!!!*

 


"YAH! Watch where you're going!" The mysterious guy yelled at Haera that caught everyone's attention.

 

"Mianhamnida!" Haera bowed while rubbing my aching . *Mean* She thought.

 

"Whatever." He said while picking up the schedule.

 

Haera picked up her schedule then a handsome boy walked towards her.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Sehun. Are you alright?" He flashed his million dollar smile at her.

 

"Ah. Annyeong! Haera imnida. And yes, I'm fine. Thanks for asking." Haera smiled back and looked at her schedule.

 

"Math?" Haera wondered. *I thought it's science…..Nah, maybe I was just hallucinating earlier*

 

Sehun heard her. "Math is your first subject? Me too. Let's go together. Come on, follow me."

 

She nodded and arrived at the classroom with him.

 

All girls looked at her and started gossiping.

 

Haera just ignored them and just focused on finding an empty seat.

 

All the seats were occupied except for the the one beside a cute but nerdy girl at the back. She smiled to her and sat on the chair on her side.

 

Haera tried to talk to her but the mysterious girl just stared at the window and didn't even bother to look at her.

 

When the teacher arrived, she started calling names in the class…

 

………… "Jung Jessica?" "Present."  "Lee Taemin?" "Present."  "Luhan?" *Nobody answered*

 

"Luhan!" The teacher repeated. "Where is Mr. Luhan? Absent on the first day? Tsk tsk." The teacher said disappointedly.

 

The calling of names was finished.

 

*Haera suddenly raised her hand.*

 

"Yes? Is there a problem?" The teacher said.

 

"Uhm, yes. You didn't call my name. I'm Lee Haera, ma'am."

 

"Sorry but I guess your class is not here. There is no Lee Haera in my list. Are you sure you're in the right place?"

 

Completely puzzled, she looked at the name above the schedule. *Luhan* *THIS MUST BE THE SCHEDULE OF THE MYSTERIOUS GUY EARLIER!*

 

"Mianhae." She bowed while blushing embarrassedly for taking the wrong class, then looked for Science.

 

 

Suddenly … *BAAAAAM!!!*

 

 

She bumped with the mysterious boy again. "YOU AGAIN?!" He said.

 

"Mianhamnida! I went to look for you. Our schedules were mixed. Here's yours." She handed it to him.

 

 

He quickly grabbed the schedule then threw Haera's schedule to her carelessly.

 

"Mean." She whispered.

 

"I heard that, pabo." He said then walked closer to her.

 

Closer …. And closer….. Until *Dead end*

 

She was surprised. Their faces were 3 inches away.

 

Luhan teased and laughed. "You should've seen your face."

 

Her face turned red in embarrassment. *Jerk!!!* She thought.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

There's the first chapter! :)

b