SM High's Queenkas

I Fell Head Over Heels For Ms. Hotdog Girl

 

No One's POV

 

On the following day, Haera was assigned to sell hotdogs at the main gate of the school.

 

"YAH! Jihee, can you buy us some hotdogs?" Sumin, the leader of the SMH queenkas ordered her. "Sure." Jihee answered then headed towards the hotdog girl.

 

"Excuse me, can I bu----HAERA?! Why the hell are you here?!" Jihee blurted out. She was surprised at the fact that her stepsister is working as a hotdog girl because it will definitely ruin her reputation in school.

 

"Oh hey! I'm working." Haera said while giving the order of the customer.

 

"Ugh. Quick! Just give me 7 damn hotdogs! I don't want the queenkas to see that I have a hotdog girl sister. You're an embarrassment!" She said while panicking.

 

Haera was hurt with the words her stepsister threw at her.

 

"What's taking so long!! Jihee?" Sumin suddenly appeared out of nowhere. She saw Haera and looked at her in disgust while eyeing her from head to toe. "Oh look who's here, isn't this hotdog girl your stepsister?" She asked Jihee.

 

"Yes." Jihee answered in a low voice while looking down.

 

"Ugh." Sumin rolled her eyes. "Oh. Where are the hotdogs anyway?! I wasn't born to wait." She continued.

 

"Sorry for waiting. Here are your hotdogs. Enjoy." Haera handed it to her but she rejected it. "I changed my mind. I'm not buying something from this poor service quality. Come on, Jihee. Let's go! See you hotdog girl." Sumin told Haera in a y way.

 

"But, you can't cancel your orders." Haera protested, but the two acted like they didn't hear anything and continued to walk away.

 

*Why is this school full of evil students?* Haera annoyingly thought.

 

>>Fast Forward.

 

"WHAT?! The queenkas canceled their orders? Didn't you know that it would be deducted in your salary?" Minyoung slammed the table with her two hands and stood up.

 

Haera sighed and said, "I know, but what can I do?"

 

"Next time you should learn how to fight back, especially when it comes to those es. They love causing troubles to people. They deserve to rot in hell." Minyoung said while cursing the queenkas in her mind because they also did that kind of thing to her.  

 

"I can't. I'm, I'm not brave enough.." She said to her while looking down.

 

Minyoung sighed then patted Haera on one shoulder. "Nevermind. I need to go now and you should too, it's getting late. I'll be the one to explain to our boss tomorrow. Okay? Take care, Haera!" Minyoung smiled then walked home.

 

"Thank you! Take care too!" Haera said loud enough for her to hear. Minyoung waved as she walked.

 

When Haera was about to leave, she heard footsteps coming from the library. *Cluck. Cluck. Cluck.* (A/N: what is the sound of footsteps anyway? :)) )

 

Because of her curiosity, she went inside the library and followed the footsteps. Until ….. *BAMMMMM!*

 

"OUCH!" Haera fell on the floor and got scratched by a sharp thing that made her arm bleed. "YOU AGAIN? You're stalking me again, aren't you?" The guy said and it was none other than Luhan. 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the short chapter. \\//

EXO GIF'S ^__^

OTL. ^ Listen, Enjoy the mayo. :))))))

 

lastly, Lay's awkward heart:

 

6 Chapters and 31 Subbies. Thank you very much!!!!

saranghae! <3