He Used My Palm as a Paper

I Fell Head Over Heels For Ms. Hotdog Girl

 

No one's POV

 

 

 

"Excuse me. Where is the room of Lee Sohee?" She asked the receptionist while her tears flowing through her rosy cheeks. The receptionist scanned her computer to find Mrs. Lee's room.

 

"She's at room 239." The receptionist told her. Haera hurriedly searched for the room leaving Luhan behind.

 

 When they found the room, she immediately opened the door. "Mom!" Haera hugged her mother tightly then tears started streaming down her face. "What happened? Are you alright?" Haera asked.

 

"I'm alright, sweetie. I had a slight heart attack, but I'm fine now. Sorry for making you worry." Mrs. Lee hugged her back while Haera started to cry even more. "Sweetheart, who is this handsome boy? Is he your boyfriend?"

 

"Him? Of course not! He's definitely not my boyfriend. AND. Never will be. Anyway, you should rest now." Haera fixed the pillows and she let her mother lay down. "Mom just sleep, you need plenty of rest. I'll be talking with the doctor about your condition." She continued and went out with Luhan.

 

"Err. Uhmm. Thanks for your help." Haera told Luhan shyly. "It was nothing."  "It can't be nothing. I owe you one."

 

"I should go now. See you at school Ms. Hotdog girl." Luhan waved while walking then placed his hands inside his pocket.

"Tss." Haera sighed then pouted.

The next day, Luhan was called by his parents for a talk.

"What's up?" He asked his parents.

"Luhan, son, I need you to come the day after tomorrow at your grandfather's party. We will introduce you to some people. I'm not asking you to come. I'm ordering you. I hope you won't disappoint us this time." Luhan's father told him.

"Is that it? Okay fine.  I'll go to that party." Luhan answered then left. He headed to the school with EXO.

"Yah! Luhan. I heard that your grandfather has a party. Are you going?" Kris asked while walking. "Of course I'm going." Luhan said while smirking. 

"Sumin is there." Baekhyun told him. Luhan stopped and looked at him. "So what?" He told Baekhyun while raising his eye brow. 

"Aren't you going with her?" Chanyeol asked Luhan. "No. I'm going with someone else. You'll see." He answered while smiling. 

EXO became curious about the girl Luhan is taking with that's why they nagged and nagged until Luhan became pissed, he wore his headphones then walked away. 

"See you later." He bid them. 

While walking, someone tapped his shoulder. He stopped and spun around to see who it was. 

"Hi!" Haera greeted while smiling. 

Luhan removed his headphones from his ears and raised his eye brow. 

"I just want to thank you again for your help." She continued.  He just stared at her. "O--kay, I should get going now. Bye!" She was about to walk away when Luhan told her, " Wait! Do you have a pen?" 

"Huh? THE Luhan is borrowing a pen from me?" she teased. 

"Aish. I do have a pen, but I'm lazy to get it. Let me borrow your pen." He defended. Haera searched a pen inside her bag. "Here." She handed him the pen. 

He suddenly grabbed Haera's hand and wrote his cellphone number on her palm.

 

"After your work, call me. I'll give you the directions of our house." He told her. "Your house? What am I going to do there?" She curiously asked while looking at her palm. "You'll know it later. You owe me something remember?" He said while flashing his famous smirk. Luhan turned around, wore his headphones and walked away.

 

Haera just watched him as he walked away then glanced at the number on her palm. *Wow, I never knew my palm was a paper.* She thought.

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Annyeong sorry for the late chapter. :D