A Walk With Sehun

I Fell Head Over Heels For Ms. Hotdog Girl

 

Thank you so much for the subbies! :D Okay, here's chapter 4:

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Cool dance." Sehun while giggling.

 

"YAH! Why are you still here?" Haera blushed.

 

"Mind teaching me the steps?" He continued teasing.

 

"No." She said while pouting.

 

*Aish, this is so embarrassing.* Haera screamed in her mind.

 

"Want me to walk you home? It's getting late." Sehun offered.

 

"Are you sure you want to walk me home? My house is quite far." She told him, forgetting the "Victory dance" incident.

 

"Yes, I'm sure."

 

At first, it was a silent walk but Sehun chose to break the silence.

 

"So, how was your first day in college?"

 

"It didn't go very well. I mean who would be happy if you went to the wrong class and unfortunately bumped the biggest jerk in school?" Haera answered as she pout.

 

He chuckled. "Biggest jerk in school? You mean Luhan?"

 

"Yeah. Who else would that be?" She giggled.

 

"He's not as bad as he looks when you get to know him." He smiled at her.

 

"How long have you been friends with him and EXO?"

 

"Since we were kids."

 

Sehun glanced at the nearby stores and saw an Ice Cream Shop.

 

"I didn't know that there was an Ice Cream Shop around here." He said.

 

"I think they just opened last week." She answered.

 

"Want to try it?"

 

"Sorry, I need to save money for our upcoming school project."

 

"Come on. It's my treat." Sehun insisted while pulling her hand towards the shop.

 

"Fine. If you insist."

 

*Diiiiiiiiing* The bell rang as we opened the door.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! The two of you look good together. Want to try our couple package? You can buy two ice creams and get this free teddy bear."

 

"I'm sorry, but we're not a couple." Haera said to the lady.

 

"We'll take it. Just treat it as a friendly gift, okay?" Sehun said to her smiling.

 

"Arasseo. If that's what you want. It's your treat anyway." She giggled.

 

After they got their ice creams and teddy bear, Sehun paid for it and walked Haera home.

 

"You don't like strawberry ice cream?" Sehun confusedly asked when she chose the Chocolate Mint ice cream instead of the Strawberry ice cream.

 

"I like it, but I like Chocolate Mint more." Haera explained.

 

"You're pretty interesting. Most girls will pick strawberry over chocolate mint." Sehun complimented Haera.

 

"I'm not interesting at all. You see I'm a very plain girl." Haera told him.

 

"Well, you're interesting for me." Sehun defended.

 

Haera reddened when she heard Sehun.