Party (Part One)

I Fell Head Over Heels For Ms. Hotdog Girl

We're very very very very sorry for the super late update. \\//

-sorry for wrong grammars and spellings. :D

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

No One's POV

 

Haera was at her work when Luhan came. "Ms. Hotdog girl!" Luhan called as he sat on the empty chair. Haera just replied him with a smile.

 

Haera went towards Luhan. "What's with the box?" As she saw the box that Luhan placed on the table.

 

"Oh this? It's for you." He said as he tapped the box.

 

"For me? Is it my birthday or something?" She curiously replied.

 

"Pabo, its your dress for tonight. I want you to wear it." He said then stood up. "Oh. Okay. Thanks."

 

"Anyway, please be at the venue at 7 pm sharp." Luhan informed Haera. She just nodded in reply.

 

"So, I'll go back to work." Haera carried the box then went back to her work with Minyoung.

 

Luhan's POV

 

It's been a while since I last played with a girl.  Sorry Ms. Hotdog girl but you're the chosen one.

Okay so the plan is, I will bring Ms. Hotdog girl at the party and introduce her to everyone including Sumin who's still hoping that our "relationship" will work out. This plan will free me to that queenka and at the same time it'll let me enjoy that boring party.

 

I wonder what's Ms. Hotdog girl's reaction about the dress or I should say trash that I gave her.

 

No One's POV

 

"What the hell is that?!" Minyoung exclaimed when she saw Haera wearing an ugly dress. "It's my dress for tonight. Luhan gave it to me." Haera looked at herself in the mirror.

 

Dress:

 

"What's with that jerk? You're so pretty yet he gave you a trash." She blurted out. Haera just scratched the back of her head.

 

"Dress up. Let's go to my house. I think I still have a dress at home." Minyoung ordered then went out of the toilet.

 

>>Minyoung's House

 

"Omo! It's so pretty!" Haera complimented the dress on Minyoung's hands. "Glad you liked it. Go on wear this and I'll help you do your hair and makeup." Minyoung handed the dress to Haera.

 

Dress:

 

When Haera was done changing, Minyoung let her sat on the chair in front of the mirror. "Let me transform you to Cinderella." Minyoung joked as she brought out her makeup kit.

 

Haera's POV

 

It's a good thing Minyoung is there to help me. And it's a great thing that she's my friend. Without her I would look like a fool at that party.

 

Minyoung really loves girly things, it suits her anyway. But for me I don't have time to do makeup's ad stuffs.

 

No One's POV

 

"There! I told you! You're a princess in disguise." Minyoung told Haera.

 

Haera can't believe that she is the girl in front of the mirror. "I can't believe that this is me." Haera surprisingly said.

 

"Thank you very much Minyoung!" Haera happily hugged Minyoung. "You're welcome!" Minyoung replied then hugged back.

 

Minyoung broke the hug. "I think you should go now. Look it's 6:45 pm." Minyoung pointed at the wall clock. "Omo! Time really flies. I should go now." Haera said.

 

Haera bid her goodbye to Minyoung then went straight to the party.

 

On the other hand, Luhan is waiting in front of the door. "Aish, where is that hotdog girl. She's late." Luhan said while glancing at his watch then suddenly he heard a familiar voice. "Mianhae!" Luhan turned around then saw Haera wearing a different dress. Yes, a very different dress that made his mind blew because it fits her perfectly even her hair and makeup made his heart beat fast.

 

*She's so….pretty*

 

"What happened with the dress I gave you?" Luhan said as he look at Haera in amazement. "Uhmm. You s--ee, Minyoung a—h" Haera said while stuttering and looking at the floor.  "Nevermind. Shall we go inside?" He said while letting her in like a gentleman. Haera nodded then walked in and Luhan followed.

 

 People started looking at them; some of them started whispering to each other. Haera noticed them; she got nervous and stopped walking. *What's with this people!? Why are they looking at us?!*

 

"What's wrong?" Luhan whispered. "Uhmm. I'm nervous. Can you walk first? I'll just follow you." She said with shaking hands. Luhan noticed Haera's shaking hands.

 

"No, let's walk together." He grabbed Haera's hand. She was surprised by his sudden action. *Why is my heart beating so fast?!*

 

They started walking and more people stared at them. "Luhan!" A voice called from a guy near the buffet holding a glass of champagne. Luhan removed his grip from Haera's hand then approached the man. Haera just followed him from behind.

 

"Hi dad." Luhan said plainly. "Good thing you're here. A lot of people are expecting you, especially Mrs. Choi." His dad continued as he drank his champagne.

 

"So, who is Mrs. Choi." Luhan asked. "I am." A girl voice introduced. She went closer to Luhan and his father. "I am Mrs. Choi. Mother of Sumin." Mrs. Choi properly introduced herself filling Luhan's curiosity.

 

"I see." Luhan said as he raised his eyebrow. "Mr. Luhan you should really fix your relationship with my daughter, because if you don't I'm afraid I have to cancel our investment in your company." Mrs. Choi warned.

 

"Honestly Mrs. Choi, me and your daughter are no longer a couple. That is why you should just bury your hopes for me and your bratty daughter." Luhan replied earning an angry glare from his father and Mrs. Choi.

 

"How dare you talk back to me like that!" Mrs. Choi said with a voice of annoyance. "Well, that's how communication works. If I don't talk back, you wouldn't get any answer from me." Luhan said.

 

Mrs. Choi walked away angrily leaving Luhan and his father alone. "Be ready when you get home." His father warned as he gave him a deadly glare then left. Luhan shrugged his shoulders then turned around seeing a disappointed Haera.