Her Decision

I Fell Head Over Heels For Ms. Hotdog Girl

 

No One's POV

 

"WHAT?! A party?!" Haera exclaimed. "Yes. A party, it will be held tomorrow night." Luhan went in front of Haera.

 

"I don't thi---" Haera opposed but Luhan interrupted her. "I will talk to your manager about this don't worry; besides it will also help you in your financial problems."

 

Haera spun around then opened the door. "I'll think about it." She said and closed the door leaving Luhan inside the study room.

 

>>Seoul Hospital.

 

"Mom, how are you? Are you feeling well?" She asked her mother while combing her mother's hair. "I'm feeling better. Especially that you're here." Her mother touched Haera's hand while smiling.

 

Suddenly, they heard a knock. Haera stood up and opened the door. "Good morning Mrs. And Ms. Lee." It was the doctor.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Haera did a slight bow. "Please come in."

 

The doctor headed towards her mother's bed. "Good news Mrs. Lee! Your condition is getting better than before. You're going to be discharged earlier than expected."  "Thank you so much, doctor." Mrs. Lee said in relief.

 

The doctor turned towards Haera. "Ms. Lee Haera, can I talk to you for a sec?"

 

"Sure, doc." She replied then went outside the room with him. "Ms. Lee, please don't let your mother get tired it will be bad for her heart and to her of course. Since she can't be tired, she won't be allowed to work. And I would advise you to keep an eye on your mother."

 

"I will. And thanks for your help, doctor."  "Oh, and about the bill. Just ask the registrar." Haera nodded then the doctor left. She addressed to the registrar immediately.

 

"Excuse me, how much is the bill of the patient in room 239?" She asked then the lady searched it on the computer. "600,000 won, ma'am."

 

*600,000 won?! Where are we suppose to get that much money?* Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped in shock. She walked out the hospital then sat on the bench at the park near the hospital. "Otokae? I want to cry!!" She said while pouting then suddenly remembering Luhan's so called favor.

 

"Th-that's it. I'm going to tell him tomorrow." She smiled then headed home.

 

>>At school.

 

Luhan was walking to the school when suddenly someone tapped his shoulder. He looked back and saw Haera. "Annyeong!" She greeted. "Ms. Hotdog girl. Have you thought about my favor?"  "Uhmmm. It's not a favor, it's a so called favor. And Yes. I'm going to that party with you."

 

"Really? What made you think you want to? Anyway, I'm THE Luhan. No one can resist me." He said while stopping in front of Haera and looking at her in the eyes making a cute face.

 

"In your dreams. I only agreed because my mother needs money for the hospital bills. Okay?" She pushed Luhan away then continued walking.

 

*I hope I made the right decision. I mean, it would be hard to go to a party with the Kingka.*

 

Luhan smirked while watching Haera walk away.

 

*My plan is working.* He thought.

 

>> Lunch Time:

 

Luhan and the other Exo members went to the canteen. "So… Who's that girl you're going to the party with?" Chanyeol the happy virus asked.

 

"Aish, you know what?! It's like you're asking that to me for the 10,000th time. I told you, you'll see her in no time." Luhan said in a serious tone then glanced at Haera at the other table.

 

Haera on the other hand, was eating peacefully when Sehun suddenly approached her table. "Hi!" Sehun greeted. "Hey!" Haera greeted back then smiled.

 

"Mind if I take a seat?" Sehun asked while tapping the empty chair. "Oh no, not at all." She replied. Sehun took a seat then looked at his other members who are happily chatting together.

 

"Why aren't you seated with them?" She asked and took a glance at the Exo's

table. "I just wanted to sit with you. We're friends right?"

 

Haera just nodded then continued eating. She noticed that Sehun is staring at her. "Why aren't you eating your food?" Haera suddenly asked. "I have no appetite." He just simply answered.

 

Haera stopped eating then placed her spoon and fork on her plate. She rested her chin on her hand and said. "Didn't you know that, many people are starving these days? You're so lucky to be able to buy food."

 

"Why? If I eat these, will they satisfy their hunger or will they be able to eat and get full?" Sehun jokingly said then he laughed. She just pouted.

 

"Yow Sehun!" Baekhyun shouted from the other table that caught everyone's attention. You and Sehun looked at the other table. Baekhyun looked at every direction and realized that he just caught everyone's attention. "Wow, I never knew that everyone's name is Sehun." He sarcastically said then did a high five with D.O.

 

Baekhyun stood up then went towards Haera and Sehun. "Hi Haera, remember me?" Baekhyun sat the table then winked. "Uhh, yeah you're BACON right?"

Baekhyun was surprised by what she called him. "WHAT?! Bacon? You just called me Bacon?" He reacted. Exo and the other people who heard them burst out laughing.

 

"Sorry, I really thought its Bacon." She said shyly. "It's Baek---hyun." Baekhyun corrected.  

 

"Are you and Sehun dating?" Chanyeol suddenly popped out of nowhere.

 

"BWO?! What's with your mind blowing question? Of course not. Sehun and I are friends. Right Sehun?" She explained and at the same time asked Sehun. He nodded.

 

*But I wish we're more than that.* Sehun sadly thought. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Poor Sehun. /3