Victory for Victory?

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

( you point of view)


So that basically takes care of homeroom, Math, and English. All that's left is Korean, History, and Phys Ed. Good thing I have dance as my PE! 'Cuz I can let out all this stress by then

(Inner mind: stress from what?)

As the guys and I were heading to class I could already feel glares and hear nasty remarks being said.
I went as close to Dae and said,"Dae, why is everyone talking and staring at us?"

"Well we are BIGBANG and you are with us so that probably makes you popular as well."

Ok I think that answered my question, well sort of. As we were going through the door some guy grabbed and hugged me. I was in shock to say the last.

"Noona, I'm going to be your favorite dongseng, k?"

"Um...k?"

I looked towards the guys just to see them smiling while going up to him and hitting him upside the head.

"Yah, Seungri she doesn't know you yet and your already doing skinship?" GD said that like he was actually disappointed, as if!

"Well noona, I'm the great Victory! The guys texted my about you before you got here hope I didn't scare you!"

Awww...so cute, but I feel like he could become a bigger ert than TOP or GD.

 

(Seungri's point of view)
 

Yup the guys were right she's a major hottie waiting for me to rock that body.

(Inner mind: Get real! Ya every girl in school wants me! So you think!)

She smiled then I said, "You know you love me!" (Author's note: He said it like the way he did in Strong Baby)

Her smile faded instantly. Uh oh need to think of a remedy quick!

"It's 'cuz I'm cute right noona?" Yes got her back!

"Yes Seungri is the cutest boy alive!"

I looked up and held a side ways peace sign next to my face trying to look as cute as possible.

"Yah, dongseng! She's sitting down already! You look stupid standing by yourself posing like that!"

HUH? No wonder the girls in class are laughing, aish.