Cindain'rella!

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

(you point of view)


Why was my brother so blank? I mean my brother can be boring, I mean well… he like reads the English news paper while drinking a cup of coffee! I mean my brother in my opinion doesn’t know how to cut loose!

“Oppa! What’s wrong? Why do you look like you just saw a ghost? Omo, did you?”

At that point Teac and I got so scared at that point. We were clinging onto one another for dear life. Our eyes were moving at every direction possible and never turning our heads from each other.

“Yah, you pabos there’s no ghost but just a who thinks he can get in probably trying to get in to steal our money. He defiantly seemed like one of those guys who try to rip you off!”

Both Teac and I rolled our eyes at my brother. I mean come on, does my brother need to react like that?

“Oh ya, he had something to say to the both of you. What did he say again? Umm… something like… ‘Fine tell you little sister and your future brother-in-law that TOP dropped by,’ Ya that’s what he said.”

“TOP? TOP was here? He talked to you? You didn’t tell me? What the hell is wrong with you?”

Then it hit me, part of that statement that should have hit me the hardest.

“Why the hell did he think Teac and I are engaged?”

Great for the first time in my entire life and probably his, my brother actually became nervous.

“Well, I kind of told him that.”

“Why would you do that? You said that to the guy I LIKE!!!! Are you out of it?”

“First of all I always wanted the two of you to get married so there! And another thing, what the hell do you mean that you like that fool? He looks like a gang member who will rob you of all your virtue and money!”

Why did I just admit that I like Top? And I cant believe my brother will think of him that way? I mean I realize that he looks like a bad guy type. But hey isn’t that the type of guy that every girl falls for.

“Oppa, TOP is a really good guy! He’s just, I don’t know but if someone comes for me at least notify me before you try to send them away!

Oh ya another thing don’t tell people Teac and I are engaged, a couple, or whatever! We’re best friends and that’s it. I don’t want people to get the wrong idea.”

(Inner mind: No you just don’t want TOP to think that you and Teac are together!)

“No you just don’t want TOP to think that you and I are together.” Teac stated in a matter-of-fact way.

How did he know what I was thinking?

“Teac oppa, are you psychic?”

“No why would I be? I can’t believe you like TOP? I mean hasn’t it always been the boy with the cap? Seriously! The whole time you were in the states all you ever did was talk about him and fantasize of how it would be!”

“Well it’s not like I’m giving up on that dream or anything. Plus there is no law that says I can’t like anyone else until I find Cappy right?”

Gosh Teac has to look at me like that. Aish, at least my best friend is goodlooking to the point that it’s hard for me to want to kill him.

“Oppa lets just forget about it ok? How about we watch a movie?”

After much debate on what we should watch, we finally decided on one of my favorite movies. Well it’s in the top 10 so it can be considered a favorite.

(Movie lines)
 

[Vivian: Tell me one person who it's worked out for.
 

Kit: What, you want me to name someone? You want like a name? Oh, God, the pressure of a name... I got it. Cindain'rella!]

(Time for the challenge please step up to the plate)

 

(Back to your point of view)
 

At that point of the movie I busted out laughing!!!! I mean Cindain’ella are you for serious! If you can say that with a serious face you know that this movie is going to be hella awesome.

Once the movie was done I realized that Teac oppa fell asleep. Awww, he looks so adorkable! I got it!

(Que light bulb over the head with a ding sound!)

I’ll take a few pics and send it to the girls! I’m sure they’ll love it!

After sending the pics I realized that I sent it to all the members. Uh oh! Oppa is defiantly not going to be pleased about this.

Then it hit me like a bucket of drumsticks from Keny!

(Author’s note: Sorry for some reason I tend to change the names of restaurants to funny ones. This is KFC. Jack in the Box would be Jack in the Crack! Hehehe please don’t take this to seriously though. It’s all in the name of fun!)

! TOP is going to see this and think I’m teasing him or something?

“Cindain'rella!”

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to try to do the challenge!