Taking Care of Babies: Part 3

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

As these two somewhat ki-dults venture into the word of parenting we will be experiencing the hardships and difficulties that will transpire with these two… wait what in the H E double hockey sticks am I talking about! This will be epic! Epically hilarious that is!!!

(TOP’S POV)

I think this just set the bar, the child care instructor (aka cra to the f*ing zy lady) telling us that this nonliving object is actually her child! (KOO KOO, KOO KOO!)

“If we move the table we can do it on the floor.”

What the h*** this lady is, omo. “Do what on the floor?”

She stared at me as she said, “Change the diapers and learn how to bathe the baby and massage the baby too. So you’ll have to think of this baby as being real.”

Next thing I know we are all sitting back on the sofa trying to not freak out any longer and I’m actually carrying this flipping doll, oh I’m sorry real baby.

“So do you have any questions?”

Well now that she asked why not speak up about the things in my handsomely sculpted head.

“If I talk to her in Korean, will she understand?”

“Just talk to the baby.”

Alright I don’t have to be asked twice, I’m cool like that anyways.

“What’s up?”

I turn to look at you and smile then back at the baby.

“Everything good?”

you then says as fast and as harsh as possible, “Annyeong”

Okay well that was fun, after I finished laughing that is.

“She can’t talk because it’s a baby, right?”

“Yes, maybe just a little though.”

you looks at Ms. Crazy Lady (Yes that will be her new name)

“She’s supposed to be like, wah, she’s too quiet.”

“Well then tickle her.”

This lady asked her to tickle a nonliving creature and expects it to respond? I look at you and she actually tickles it, what the?

We both look at Ms. Crazy Lady, “What the h***!”

Alright you is pissed like mad, she gets up and starts ranting and pointing at the lady.

“She thinks I’m an idiot. I’m offended!”

I can’t help but laugh.

“We’ll look like weird people if we do this.”

“The tickling… she made me into an idiot!”

“It’s alright come on this is just role playing k?”

After an hour of learning well all we need to know (ie changing diapers) you and I looked pretty calm.

“So now that you’ve learned, do you have more confidence?”

“It seems like we learned a bit.”

“Well I think you both will do well, well I must be going I have another appointment to get too.”

A block away at the Lee estate loud yelling could be heard along with crashing sounds of what just may be very and I mean very expensive vases.

“Yah, you Rat, don’t ever touch me again! It said we will be taking care of a baby not that we will be having on!”

“But Chaecat!”

Ding Dong Ding Dong

They both paused and looked at the door in wonder.

“You stupid PandaRat, open the door.”

A loud smack to the head echoed throughout the place. The two walked towards the door as Seungri opened it held none other than the cra to the f*ing zy lady.

(Author’s mind: Well I guessed we just found out where her next appointment was. Like it was really a surprise, I mean it had to be someone from their class right?)

Back to the main couple you and your prince once again.

you sat on the sofa looking utterly pitiful while TOP is doing goodness knows what. Well that was until he came out from the bathroom that is.

“What if the baby is scared of me?”

“I think she’ll be scared.”

“Why?!”

you stood up and said, “Looking at your face can be scary.”

“Same goes for you!”

“What about me? I’m beautiful all babies bow to my beautyness!”

“Well what about me, then? Also beautyness isn’t a word sweetie!”

“Your eyebrows are so dark with so much hair!”

“The baby will…”

He couldn’t finish his sentence when the almighty door bell rang again.

“IT’S HERE!!!” The loud screeching sound coming from you’s mouth could be heard from miles around.

Lord almighty if you’re up there please help these two ignorant beings from destroying a precious baby!

P.S: If you have time could you tell Santa he totally skipped me this year there wasn’t even coal to tell me I’ve been bad! Ask him to send me Yunho oppa or if you really can help me, send me to Korea and visit all entertainment companies to let me meet there stars! I mean I’m not asking for much right?

P.S.S: Thank you Lord and if you get through to Santa thank him too alright! Lots of hugs and kisses!!!


Alright Dear Readers yes! you you and all my other readers!

It's been awhile and I think I'm going to find it apparent to right at least once a week if not twice! So here's a little present from me to you!

TOP: One kiss for you and one for you!

Seungri: Don't I look suave! I decked myself out so I could be a present too!

Taeyang: That's not a real present this is...

Taeyang: Now that's a gift I'm sure they are not willing to share!

Dae: That's not how you should dance...

Dae: This is!

Minzy: That's ma boy!

GD: Yah I hit it hard like that! Just like I do to every girl I see!

Dara: I got my guns up! Now next is me really mad!

Dara: 2NE1 UNITE!!!

Big bang: Hurry run for your lives!!!

Bom: Your going down!

Taeyang: Ah! The Bominater got me!!!

CL:You Dumb RatPanda!!!

TOP: Bye Bye Bye, but before you go! Just so you know I do get a little work done on my eyebrows to make them darker!

TOP: See Ya!

atebwithab: And that's the Gospel truth!