Oh the Possiblilites!

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

(No one’s point of view)


A day like no other day, well not for BIGBANG and 2NE1 that is! Everyone was now paired off with their respected partner pretty much leaving you and TOP as the loners.

Before TOP could even come up with a conversation or devise some sort of plan to get you and him to do something, anything that will let her like him more than a friend, Teacyeon shows up.

“Hey TOP, you !” Teac was waving his arms around like a mad man trying to get the two’s attention.

“Hi oppa! What are you doing here? I thought Siwon oppa said that he was going to start putting you to work at the main offices?”

“Ya he was but then he heard that you would most likely be left with TOP so he forced me to come and see you so the two of you won’t be left alone.”

“Aish oppa, I’m a big girl now (Author’s note: Guess that one!) I can take care of myself! What’s so bad about me being alone with TOP oppa?”

Realization kicked in for TOP! She had just called him oppa, something that she swore never to do. The fact that she thinks that being alone with him isn’t a bad thing only made him happier by the second.

(TOP’s inner mind: Hahaha beat that Teac! I’m her oppa now and she wants to be with me! Can you deal with that?) There’s another one for you!

“Hey your brother thinks of you like a little princess and you should know that I always follow your brother’s orders when it comes to you.”

“Oppa you make it sound as if you were programmed or brain washed into taking care of me.”

“Whatever, TOP why so quiet? Oh I know, you probably don’t like the mention of her brother, huh?”

TOP was at an impasse he didn’t really know what he wanted to say to that statement. Sure he obviously didn’t like the brother of the girl next to him, but he couldn’t not like him forever especially if he wants to fulfill his wish to be with you forever.

“Oh so man, naw that’s not it I guess I was in my own little world a minute ago.”

“TOP oppa you don’t like my brother?”

“No I guess I’m not excited with the fact that he’s your brother after all the things he said to me yesterday but I guess it can’t be helped.”

Suddenly the trio felt chills run up and down their spines. In the next second Yoona appeared leaving the three to be in total shock.

“Wow you appeared almost as a ghost! Creepy.”

At that point Yoona looked at Teac giving him the wtf look then changing it immediately to her oh so innocent look when she turned towards TOP.

“Oppa, I was wondering if you want to grab something to eat?”

“Oh well… I was hoping to do something with you .”

“Huh? With her? It should be ok right? I mean she has her boyfriend with her now anyways, they probably want to be
alone and not have us two kids bothering their grown-up
time!”

The thought of you and Teac as a couple infuriated TOP but what made matters worse was the thought of the two having “grown-up time” together.

Even though he didn’t want to be anywhere near the clingy girl Yoona, he just didn’t want to keep imagining the girl he likes so much being with someone else.

“Yah let’s go!”

Unknowingly to him you felt total pain rush through her.

(Your point of view)
Why did he have to leave with that girl? I know she seems nice and all but there is just something about her that puts me off.

you what does TOP see in that girl? She gives me the creeps!”

“Hey be nice TOP’s friends with her so that means I am too!”

“But I thought you like TOP? Why would you want him to be with someone else?”

“Well he wouldn’t be with her now would he; if some annoying tall mousy looking beaver didn’t show up saying that I had to stick with him and not the one I’m crushing on!”

“Don’t be like that! I’m just doing what I was told.”

(Teac’s point of view)
Sorry
you but BIGBANG and 2NE1 told me to do this. I think it will be the only way for you and TOP to be together.

Just thinking of her and TOP finally realizing their love for each other that has lasted gosh about 12 years makes me all giddy inside!

Ah true love! I can’t wait for something like this to happen to me as well.

(In the café that Yoona dragged TOP to)

(Yoona’s point of view)
So that’s the little pretty princess who has the heart of the guy I want? I get it she’s gorgeous but not as gorgeous as me! People have bowed down and begged for a chance to get with me. TOP should feel so lucky to have me in his company right now.

(Author’s note: Yoona is a stuck-up don’t you think?
I mean in the story! In real life I guess she’s really
nice?)

“TOP oppa are you dating anyone right now?”

“Huh?”

“Do you have a girlfriend that your seeing?”

“No, why?”

“Ummm… well do you have a girl that you like?”

“Yes.”

As he started to take another bite of the muffin he purchased I asked.

“What is she like? Do I know her?”

“Oh ya I guess you know her. She is really sweet, gets along with everyone, she has the most beautiful laugh and smile. I’ve been in love with her since I was six years old.”

“Wow that’s a long time, why didn’t you ever tell her?”

“Well she moved away…and I guess I always looked for her you see she has this birthmark in the shape of a heart on her neck and so I searched for her since she left me.”

Birthmark in the shape of a heart he says? Hm… I got it!

“Oppa! You can’t be serious; I have a birthmark on my neck as well in the shape of a heart this is crazy! You can’t be the boy from so long ago could you?”

Hehehe this is going to be hella easy! With the bio I already have on him I could be a dead ringer for the girl he’s been looking for and then he’ll be mine and only mine!

(TOP’s point of view)
How can this be?
you is the girl with the birthmark. I’m so sure I saw it with my own two eyes!

“Yoona are you sure?”

“Of course I am oppa look, here is my birthmark.”

(Yoona’s inner mind: It’s a good thing I saw what that little ’s birthmark looked like or else I would have been screwed!)

“I knew I would find you again oppa! You still look just as good-looking as I remembered even if you were a little chubby back then."

I can’t take this! Too much to handle!  you and Yoona which one is the girl that I’ve been in love with.

“I’m sorry Yoona I forgot I need to pick up my dog Charlie from the vet I’ll just see you at school ok; we'll talk about this then?”

I rushed out of that café and back home.

What am I going to do? If Yoona really is my first love how can I turn away from her? And you is the girl I really like right now how can I ignore this fact?
LIFE !!!!

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.


And for my other readers there are still more challenges! I don't know why I think it's fun to do these but hey whatever!

Lots of love!