Siwon's past part 2

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

Alright readers! Although I know this chapter isn't very long I just wanted it to be about what Siwon and Nicole did that night.

This chapter is a little NC-17 but I tried to make it as watered down as I could. I don't want to really put very dirty images into my story.

If you don't feel comfortable with this chapter I will understand if you decide to skip it.

But please comments are loved and will reply as soon as possible!

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

That night Siwon realized what she was planning to do. She may have been very smart but so was he not to mention quick with his actions.

He knew that he had to stop her at any cost. Before she tried to sneak out of their condo he scared her out of her wits.

“Going somewhere Nicole?”

“Siwon, what are you doing up? I thought you were still sleeping?”

“Nicole why are your bags packed? Are you planning on leaving me?”

“Siwon you don’t understand….”

Before she could even finish her statement he pulled her into a powerful yet tender kiss that sent her skyrocketing to the moon.

Needless to say Siwon was very good at persuading her with his kiss and she knew that all too well.

“Oppa? I don’t want to have you suffer and always be over conscience of what is going on because of me!”

“Don’t you get it Nicole? I love you and there isn’t anything that I wouldn’t do to make sure your safe and with me. You’re my everything, my soul, my heart, my being.”

With that statement left in the open it was her turn to pull him into a passionate kiss that was filled with sincerity and never-ending love.

As the kiss intensified so did their actions. Nicole had started to Siwon’s shirt. While Siwon was working on pulling the zipper down from her dress.

Once the majority of clothes were now obsolete, they made their way back into Siwon’s room.

Yes, the majority of their stay together they had yet to sleep with one another or complete the act known as .

With nothing left to hold the two back from experiencing something that can only be described as exhilarating especially special if it’s your first time. Which it was for the two.

Siwon tipped Nicole over until he had laid her body as softly as he could on the bed.

The two hungarily kissed one another as he started to prepare her. He took his hand and asked her to start three of his fingers.

As his hand fully coated now made its way down to her entrance he kissed her as he started to enter one finger.

He kissed her until all three fingers finally had made its way into her.

After she was stretched out enough he asked her full heartedly.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes!”

He slowly entered her until he reached her barrier.

“There’s no turning back now, I love you forever and always!”

With that he broke through the barrier and waited until she adjusted. Her screams and cries hurt him but soon enough the raging pleasure overcame her.

“Move, please move! Faster!”

As she wished he did everything she asked. Harder, faster until, they both reached their breaking point.

“I’m about to….”

“Me too!”

“Ahhhhhh!” They both screamed in unison as both had
provided the other with an erupting which left the
two in another plane of existence.

As both finally calmed down from their high; Siwon slowly pulled out and rested next to the already whipped out Nicole.

Soon enough Nicole had already found herself asleep. Leaving Siwon with the gratification of being her first as well as her being his first.

Slowly but gently he pulled her towards him in a loving embrace. As he began to pull the covers over the two of them he knew that this would be a bond that could keep the two together.

As both finally fallen asleep they did not realize that in the heat of the moment the most important thing to use when is involved is protection unless you have other reasons they had not used.

Would this be another turning point of their relationship? What would come from this?

.

..

...

....

.....

.......

....

...

..

.

Siwon: Happy you put this up!

 

NOT!!!

Hehehe surely I jest

atebwithab: Don't call me Sherly!

Comments are loved!