Second friend the Sun!

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

( you point of view)


What was his name again, Seung Hyun? I have to hang out with that jerk? Instead of getting into trouble like the two just did I'll pass notes instead. I think it's more discrete that way.
[Dae he's your friend? Do I have to hang out with him?]

[Yes he's my friend and you don't have to hang out with us if you don't want. I just thought that it would be nice to introduce you to the rest of the guys, but if you don't want to I'll understand :-(]

[No that's not what I meant I would love to hang out with you guys! I think I could bare with having him around me as long as my best friend Dae is with me!;-)]

[What's wrong with hyung, you don't like him? Did he try anything on you? Do you want me to kill him for you? 'Cuz I totally will!]

Before I knew it homeroom was over, so Dae and and I headed to our next class with Seung Hyun following suit. I was pretty elated most likely because or next class was English my best class.

(Inner mind:Living in America sure had its benefits)

After another introduction I sat on the seat assigned to me, this seat allowed me to meet a major hottie! Not like Dae and Seung Hyun weren't...wait erase, erase Seung Hyun is not hot no!

(Inner mind:Yes he is don't tell a lie you know you want him! Shut up I so don't!)

Back to my original thoughts before I so rudely interrupted myself! Wow I'm sounding crazier as time passes.

Yongbae was his name, if anyone could compete with Dae's smiley eyes it would be him. Dang might I add he has a killer rock bod! I mean you pretty much can see every detail of his upper body even with that shirt on.

Great now I'm becoming erted. Yup I now dub myself a henti! YAY! My first word to use in Japanese...wait why did I use that word? Aisht!

(Taeyang's point of view)


"Anyong, Yongbae it's nice to meet you!" Stupid teacher had to say my name out loud like that.

"Just call me Taeyang, araso? I don't think Yongbae really suits me. And it's nice to meet you as well."

Whispering to her now I said, "Just to let you know I'm pretty sure TOP has a thing for you." Her face distorted in a questioning look. Wow she even looks adorable like that.

"Tae who's TOP?" Tae? Did she just give my nickname a nickname?

"Tae?"

"You don't mind do you? I like Tae better it's easier to remember but if you don't like it..."

"No I like it! You can call me anything you want ok? Don't worry too much about it!"

Gosh I couldn't bare to see that sad face she had. Making her sad hurt me for some reason.

"Oh, and TOP is the guy sitting next to Daesung. Didn't you come in with him and Dae?"

As she looked back her face fell into a frown. "Seung Hyun! He's TOP?"

Nodding in agreement I said, "Ya, didn't you know?" stupid question of course she didn't.

She scoffed, "What a great nickname for such a lame guy!"

I'm pretty sure she said that loud enough just so TOP could hear her words. TOP's face became so red with anger. If looks could kill you would be dead by now. Hehehe, at least we finally found someone who can get under the skin of the great TOP.

Well if they don't end up together I'm always available! Wait where did that come from? you is very beautiful though, who wouldn't want to date her? Anyways she is the first girl I was able to talk to so easily without being shy! I can't count 2NE1 because I've known them for like ever!