1st Day 1st Friend

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

(you point of view)


"Um... do you need help finding your way?"
I was in shock, I mean just a minute ago we were in one of the most awkward positions and now he wants to help me is he crazy? Well, I really don't know where I'm headed his help can't be that bad. Right when I was going to answer him I think he got annoyed with the waiting because he shouted,

"Well do you need help or what?"

Now I was angry the nerve. "Look you little prick, I may not know my way but I'm sure I could do just fine without your 'help' ok?" I said in the most annoyed and angry tone that I could possibly conjure up. Now he looked dumbfounded, yes 1 point for me! Right before I walked away I said in the sweetest way I knew how, "Have a nice day!" I mean what's the best way to defeat your opponent then with kindness. Kind of gives the effect that your better than them. I'm so sure he's going to stand there trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

Now where is the head office? Walking around aimlessly I accidentally bumped into what I could only describe as possibly the happiest person on earth! Face plastered with a smile.

"Hey do you need any help? You look kind of lost."

Oh my gosh my savior! I practically yelled my answer, "Yes! I'm totally lost, do you know where the head office is?" Thankfully he lead me there it was on the other side of campus, now I know this school is big.

"By the way what's your name?" I asked. I previously thought his smile was big but unbelievably it became bigger.

"Daesung, and you?"

 

(Daesungs Point of View)


"you "

Wow she's really beautiful. Hmm? She's new here so I'm guessing I 'm probably the first person she's met.

"Hey if you want I could wait for you and show you where all your classes are s you won't get lost again."

She giggled and replied, "If it won't be a bother to you, I would be very grateful if you could show me around. I never thought this school would be so huge!"

Once she got out of the office she handed me her schedule. "This is great all your classes have BIGBANG! For sure you won't get lost." Uh oh, she's looking at me weird.

"Who's BIGBANG?"

"Oh that's right you don't know BIGBANG, well it consists of my four friends and I, in a way you could say that we kind of rule the school."

She suddenly became happy. "Well at least i have a new friend and that always good, right?" gosh she's so cute!

"Yup, and we better hurry or we'll most likely miss homeroom!" I pulled her in a rush into our class. "Ms. Gummy we have a new student."