Another trip to the kitchen

Kindergarten Love Story

 

The end of the school year was nearing. Knowing that since Jonghyun was 6, he would be graduating from kindergarten soon. The fact left a heavy pang at the back of Kibum’s head. What would he do without his best friend? He couldn’t just hang out with Minho and Taemin. They look too close to except another member to their little group although he was a close friend to them. He still wasn’t an exception either way.

Minho and Taemin, of course, had gotten closer over the months. They’ve been like two peas in a pod, or maybe a frog and a mushroom in a pod. Whatever the case is, they have been very close. They would do things how Kibum and Jonghyun would. Inseparably. But with Minho still being the shy boy he is.

 

“Hyung! Let’s go to the kitchen.” Taemin ran towards Minho who was quietly reading a book about cars and trucks and other vehicles.

The said person looked up from his book and gazed at Taemin for a few moments. His eyes scanned his face like how they always did and like usual, they would finally land on his full plump lips. Every single time he did reminded him of the little peck he received a few months back.

“Why do you keep doing that, hyung?”

Minho snapped back to reality when he realized Taemin was cupping his face. For some reason, Minho spaces out frequently whenever he looks--or stares-- at Taemin.

“D-do what?” Minho managed to stutter out, face and ears heating up from the touch.

“Stare. At me. Why do you always do that?”

“Alw-ways?”

“Yes, always. And you also stutter. Well, that’s kinda normal but yeah, you stare a lot lately.”

“I know I stutter a lot. And... I’m not staring. I just... space out.”

“But how come you space out when you look at me?”

“I... You ask a lot of questions.”

They let out a fit of giggles and laughs. Taemin removed his hand from Minho’s now very hot face and the latter couldn’t help but feel a bit disappointed at the loss of touch.

“I know. Now let’s go to the kitchen!”

They decided no further questions and headed for the kitchen where Miss Yuri already was. She just finished frosting a carrot cake she baked.

“Ah, Done!” she noticed two figures by the doorway. “Oh! Taemin-ah, Minho-yah. Want some carrot cake?”

“Eum!” they both answered and nodded in sync. The skipped towards the island counter but not before stopping by the fridge to get Taemin a bottle of banana milk, holding hands the whole time.

Aigoo, how cute! Miss Yuri cooed in her mind.

While the pair made their way towards Miss Yuri, the latter cut out a piece of cake and place it neatly onto a paper plate she got from the kitchen cabinets. She then opened a drawer to find only one fork left.

“Oh, yaedeura.. There’s only one fork. You don’t mind sharing, do you?”

“That’s fine Miss Yuri. We can share!” Taemin replied and reached out for the fork while Minho received the plate of delicious looking carrot cake nicely frosted with cream cheese from the lovely and awesome baker-teacher.

“You know, Miss Yuri, sometimes I just wonder if you’re really a teacher. Why didn’t you be a baker or something? You’re really great at baking!” Miss Yuri giggled as Taemin kept praising her.

“Well, I was a baker, but I found my love for teaching kids is much more stronger than getting money out of baking. I bake as a passion, not really as a job.”

“Oh wow. I never thought of it that way,” Taemin received a nod from Miss Yuri as she got up and continued on her cake. He turned his attention to the forever quite Minho. “Hyung, c’mon, let’s eat!”

Minho sent a quite nod so they settled their selves under the dining as if hiding from the other students who might ask for their cake.

“Eeuumm! Hyung, it’s really good!” Taemin cooed as he took another bite. He then scooped out a big piece and offered it to Minho by placing the fork of goodness close to his mouth. “Eat it!”

“T-that’s okay. You can just eat it.” Minho tried to push the fork away while shaking his head at the same time.

“What? No, hyung. Eat it. For me. Pleeaasse!” Taemin pouted as he pushed  the fork closer to Minho’s slightly opened mouth. Minho finally gave in and fully opened his mouth, letting Taemin feed him. As Minho was chewing, Taemin blushed and let out small giggles.

“Why are you laughing?” Minho swallowed the remaining of cake in his mouth then asked.

“N-nothing. It’s just that... that was our first kiss.”

“What do you mean? Didn’t we already-” Minho’s cheeks and ears grew hot at the sudden memory of Taemin kissing his cheek. He tried to continue but was cut short by Taemin.

“Kiss? Well, that was just a cheek kiss. Even though this time it was indirect, our lips kinda connected in some way.” Taemin explained as he blushed a deeper shade of red just like a cute little ripe cherry tomato.

“I.. I guess so.”

They both fell in an awkward silence and eating anymore seemed impossible, but Taemin managed to finish it up. They climbed out from under the table and handed the smoothed out plate then continued on to their class but not before waving back to Miss Yuri.

 

 

OMOMOMOMOMO I'M SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN ALMOST A MONTH !! OTL *bows 360 degrees backwards* please forgive me T^T

well, you might not care about it that much if I didn't update anyways

I've been... kinda busy..? and *coughlazycough*  this was all that I managed to write up in the past month. I haven't even started on the 9th chapter or started writing new chaps on my other fics yet. I feel so guilty ;-; becaussee.... I'm busy writing up two other fics!! I'm just bursting with ideas now.. you don't even know... I seriously have A LOT of ideas but I choose the ones I wanna right first. But I also haven't written a lot because SPORTS MONTH just finished a few weeks ago and imma athlete so.. ;P

Subscribe to me as an author and please await the two new 2min fics! And look! A POSTER!!

GUESS WHAT? if you read my 1 month anniversary chapter, you'll know that I didn't start my folio yet... one month later,

.

.

I STILL DIDN'T START YET! :DD well, only a bit, but then the teacher told me we could type it up (we were supposed to write by hand) so I'm gonna start all over because I've only finished up two pages xP imma awesome student ~

 

I feel extremely colourful today .__.

and it's exactly 3:00AM