A guy in a suit

Kindergarten Love Story

It was a new day at kindergarten, the second for Taemin. He somehow couldn't believe all he had been through in just one day. From meeting Minho, Kibum and Jonghyun, to tutoring Minho, to baking cupcakes with him and the very kind Miss Yuri, to wiping off crumbs that were sticking on his beautiful jaw with his delicate hand. Even with all the time he had spent with Minho, he didn't feel like the need to get to know anyone else. He just wanted to befriend Minho and Minho only, still he didn't mind having Kibum and Jonghyun as friends. It's great having a lot of friends but sometimes too many friends might be.. too much. Three is just enough for Taemin, as he prefered it that way.

Taemin remembered back the day before when the bell rang signaling it was time to go home to their beloved ones. Minho was waiting alone on the swing set, just slightly swinging himself. Actually, it was barely even moving. He was just sitting, letting the cool breeze slightly push his light weight. Taemin wondered if Minho usually waited like this evreryday. He slowly approaced the older with small, quite steps.

Minho looks up from the ground when he noticed there was another person present. His eyes met with those brown beauties called eyes. Taemin's eyes. Taemin gave Minho a timid smile and was returned with the same. He took a seat next to Minho and tried to start a conversation. He had asked weather Minho usually waited in the playground and was just replied with a silent nod. He had also asked why would he wait there and not by the gates. Minho looked towards the gates and just replied saying it was too crowded there. He turned back to look at Taemin who has been looking at Minho the whole time. They gazed at each other for a few minutes, absorbing and remembering each other's features very well.

That was, until a middle aged woman called Taemin's name. She sounded worried and concerned that she couldn't find her son. She twisted and turned her head around until she spotted Taemin and another young boy around Taemin's age on the swing set. Taemin waved to her, signalling he had spotted her. Taemin's mother walked towards the pair. She gave Taemin a little hug and asked about his first day. Taemin told her how he met Miss Yuri who had been so kind to him. Then he told her about Kibum and Jonghyun. He ended his story telling her about Minho who was probably the thing he talked the most about. Minho looked down and blushed at the little stories and compliments he was indirectly receiving from the younger.

Taemin's mother turned towards Minho and kindly greeted him. Minho, being the well taught boy he is, got off from the swing seat and gave her a 90 degree bow then introducing himself. Taemin's mother smiled and also gave him a little hug. She ushered for Taemin to get up and hold her hand since they were about to leave. She said goodbye to Minho and slightly ruffled his hair. When she turned away and staightened up her clothes, Taemin gave a quick peck on Minho's cheek making him turn all red like a cute little cherry tomatoe. Taemin waved and said goodbye to the ever silent Minho who was lightly caressing his hot cheek.

As Minho was out of sight, Taemin reached out and touched his lips. They felt all tingly and warm. His mother opened the car door for him and Taemin climbed into the passenger seat. He buckled his seat belt as his mother ignited the engine. Taemin glanced into the playground once more. He looked at Minho who was now approached by a very formal looking middle aged man. He seemed like a very succesful person. When Minho caught sight of the man in the grey suit, he got off of the swing and ran straight into his open arms. Taemin was happy at the beautiful sight. Seeing Minho smiling like that really puts butterflies in my stomach. He was glad to see Minho smile. He looked so handsome when he smiled. So... perfect. Before he knew it, the wonderful sight was slowly getting further and further. Taemin sank back into the car seat as he headed home.

As Taemin remembered back every single detail from the day before, he can't help it when a smile crept onto his face. He subconciously touched his lips again, remembering how soft Minho's cheek skin were on them.

Taemin walked into the classroom. The first thing he noticed was Minho, sitting at the spot he sat the day before. He had his head on the table but Taemin didn't fail on noticing that Minho was touching the cheek he kissed that day. Taemin smiled inwardly and slowly walked towards his seat next to Minho's. His face was getting warmer and warmer the closer he got to Minho. When he finally reached infront of Minho'd desk, he lightly tapped his shoulder sending him a bright smile and a warm greeting. Minho sent back a very beautiful smile. He seemed to be in a better mood then before. It was probably because of the man yesterday. But who knows. Taemin decided not to question about the man just yet. He seemed too happy for any questions for the time being. They just sat there quitely, waiting for the teacher to finally arrive.

 

 

Hate me... I know it's another (kinda) short chapter. I just wanted to update as soon as possible. I didn't want you guys waiting. Sorry for not updating in a week :( I had been really frustrated this week with school almost starting again and the history folio and other stuff. I had my surgery on Monday the other day... this Monday I'm gonna go back to the hospital for a check up about the surgery and to make an appointment for braces ._. I'm gonna miss half of school, or possibly the whole day. No! I don't wanna miss the first day of the second semester! aghh whatever.

  

I hope you liked this chapter! I didn't put any dialogue in it because I thought it would ruin the 'moment'. I kinda liked this chapter. Tell me what you think! Comment are very much appreciated ^^