Idk why this chapter is purple

Kindergarten Love Story

Okay, first I wanna say, I AM SO VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHOLE MONTH AGAIN. I keep gitting distracted and I'm currently in the middle of EXAMS. I am really grateful for those who stuck with me. I love you guys so so so much !

*le spakles for you* Anyways, I've been wondering, where are all these new subbies coming from?? I mean, I didn't update in a month but I suddenly got a ton of new AWSHUM subbers. Where did you guys come from ??? .__. C'mon, tell me. Okay, on to the story ~! Oh, and if I didn't mention, I totally gave up writing in present tense like I said I would in one of the previous chapters.

 

 

"Three more days until the end of year." Jonghyun sighed.

Kibum just quietly nodded beside him.

Taemin patted his back to try to comfort him.

Minho just blinked.

"Jjong, do you have to leave me?" Kibum asked while slowly shaking Jonghyun's arm.

"I'm afraid so, Key..."

The kitchen fell silent again only to be followed by the clanking sounds of heels.

"You guys okay?" Miss Yuri walked into the room noticing the long faces on the children's faces.

"No, Miss Yuri. Jjong... why does he have to leave?" Key stood up and ran towards her, hugging a waist, slightly sogging her clothes. Key was crying. He rarely cries. But he would cry a whole sea of tears if it was for his bestfriend.

"He has to, Kibum-ah. He needs to proceed with his life. He can't just stay in kindergarten forever." she said as she rubbed circles on his back, trying her best to comfort him.

Kibum gave a weak nod then head back to the three and gave a huge bone-crushing hug to them. It was now Jonghyun's turn to rub comforting circles on Kibum's back.

"Let's put this topic at the back of our heads and try to spend as much time as we can together." Jonghyun said as he lifted Kibum's chin with his index finger, making their gazes meet. Kibum sent the best smile he could before giving a more energetic nod. They left hand in hand towards the playground, leaving Minho and Taemin in the kitchen.

"So, whaddya wanna do now?" Taemin turned around to face Minho.

"Uhmm.."

"Oh yeah! Minho hyung, my mum invited you over for dinner tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Yeah, can't you come?" A pout was now clearly visible on Taemin's lips.

"I-I'd love to.. but sadly I can't."

Taemin's put turned into a frown. "Why not?"

"My dad's going back to Japan tonight, so.."

"If it's that case, then it's no problem at all!"

"What do you mean?"

"I saw how happy you look when a guy in a business suit thingy came to pick you up that day when I kissed your cheek!"

Minho's eyes widen and blushed as the kiss was mentioned again. "Y-yeah.. He's been going back and forth from Japan so I rarely get to see him."

"Like I said, it's totally fine! Spend as much time as you can with him! We could always hangout some other time."

Minho received a pat on his back. He just nodded in response.

 

 

I know.. Left for A WHOLE MONTH and that's all ?? DA FUU YOU ? I'm a bad author ;-; But something's about to come...

OH YEAH ! Do you guys like the new poster ? I made it myself :DD I'm pretty satisfied with it ~ Tell me what you think !