"You're safe with me."

Kindergarten Love Story

What had happened ...

School season has ended so Jonghyun won't be coming back next year.

Minho's dad had returned to Japan.

Minho has met up with Taemin's family and had load of fun with him that same night. They had a sleep over.

Key's crying has ceased over time. He often visits his bestfriend at his house though.

School has started once more with more friends to be made.

A lot of sweets and treats have been made with Miss Yuri during recess and maybe during classes.

Memories have been made between Minho and Taemin.

Minho has been more talkative and socializes with other kindergarteners.

So their story continues here.

 

"Hyung!" Taemin came scampering from under the kitchen table like a little chipmunk. The table had been like their little secret hideout.

"Oh, Taemin-ah! What were you doing down there alone?" Minho crouched down to get to eye level with Taemin who was on his hands and knees. Silence took over them for a little while as they stared into each other's eyes.

"Well... I was hiding from someone." the mushroom haired boy looked down to the floor, his beautiful locks falling into his eyes.

Minho reached out and lifted his hair out of his face, crouching down to get a better look. "Did someone bother you?"

Taemin slightly nodded.

"You should stick up to them! You're strong, right?"

Taemin shook his head virgorously.

"Then I will."

Taemin looked up to meet with Minho's eyes again. His eyes widen and blinked a lot. "Wait no you can't do that! He's too strong!"

Chukles left Minho's throat and entered Taemin's ears making him slightly swoon at the sound. "He can't be that strong. You think that I'm not strong enough to protect you? Taemin, how could you?" Fake sobs errupted from the older boy making the younger immediately gather himself and glomped the other.

Taemin wasn't the lightest kid ever.

They fell to the ground, exploding into a fit of laughter.

"S-sorry.."

Apparently, their positions wern't the most comfortable position ever. One on top of the other. Two pairs of eyes exchanging gazes.

Taemin fidgetted a bit on top of the older. A cough was let out making realization dawn upon Minho about their current situation.

"It's fine. Maybe you should get off.."

Taemin immediately scrambled back onto his feet, his ears a flushing red colour. Of course he was embarrased. Minho got up not long after and captured him in a warm and tight hug.

"Hyung..."

"You're safe with me. Don't worry about the bully, okay?"

"Okay."

 

 

I am dissapointed in myself. So, so much. I am so sorry. This happens everytime. I don't even know... Ughh. But on the bright side (not really for me) SCHOOL'S OVER !! (I like school, okay) Meaning, probably more frequent updates!

Let me explain. Like I said, I'm not from the US. The schooling system her in Malaysia is different. School is now over like, over over. Next time school starts is next year where I'll be in Form 3 (8th Grade? 9th? 10th? idk OTL Let's just say I'm 15 next year)

So who's from Malaysia? Going to the K-pop concert thing at Sunway Lagoon? Meet me there? OHMYGOSH BUT THEY CANCELLED A BUNCH OF GROUPS. I know there's gonna be SHINee, U-Kiss and Block B. They're the main... sobs. ;^;

Anyways, THIS IS WHERE YOU GUYS COME IN AND HELP ME AND YOURSELF.

They aren't gonna stay in kindergarten forever, obviously. So do you think it's high time I make them head to elementary or graduate from kindergarten? I have the whole ending planned out and it's gonna be awwesoomee (under my lame opinion) So what shall it be?