Graduation

Kindergarten Love Story

 

"Minho! Minho look! I look like a bird!" Taemin came running towards Minho, his robe flying into his face. "Min--Oof!"

"Ahh Taeminnie. You look more like a stingray that way,"

The younger boy was sprawled on the floor, other children stepping around him.

"I'm a stingray then."

"Come on, get up."

Taemin grabbed the hand Minho offered and attempted to pull himself up. In the process of getting up, he stepped on his robe this time and fell back down, pulling Minho along with him.

"Now we're a spider!"

--

"I can't believe my little Taemin is growing up so quickly."

"Don't worry mum, I'll be a really successful office person and make you proud! And rich!" Little 6 year old Taemin got on his tippy toes and hugged his mother.

"Let's go out for a celebratory lunch! How about you go invite Minho? I'll wait over here."

"Okay." Taemin did as his mother said. He ran over like the hyper child he is over to Minho and sort of asked him out. So they went out on a 'date'. Only thing was they were no more than 7, Taemin's mum was there and it wasn't the slightest bit romantic.

--

"Achoo!"

"Taemin, are you cold?" Minho asked out of concern. They were sitting on the swing set at the park by Minho's side of the neighbourhood.

"What? No. It's just dust."

--

Taemin was slumped over his desk in class, thoughts running around. About Minho, Key, Jonghyun, Miss Yuri, kindergarten and little sweet memories. Now he was in grade school and in his opinion, there wasn't enough play time. At least maths was still easy.

~*~

 

HIGH SCHOOL COMES NEXT