"I miss baking cakes and desserts with you.."

Kindergarten Love Story

 

Warning : This chapter and probably other future chapters will contain curse words since, cmon, them high school kids -3- So if you have problems with a few curse words then... idk. endure them? a bit. You have been warned.

 

Seriously. Just shut the up.

"And their butts! And and and ohmygosh their style in the MV is just so bfjwlankaxjs I'm in love! Yeah they really got some boys. Not a boy, but boys lining up for them. Including me! How can you guys like not fanboy with me? I don't get you guuuyyy-"

"SHUT UP JJONG."

Thank goodness.

"What why? Can I not talk about my nine wives?"

"I'm going to slit your throat. Watch yourself."

"....."

"So, Taemin, have you seen froggy boy?"

The called boy stopped rubbing his temples and looked up from his green mush of a lunch.

"He's in the same grade as you. And like you wouldn't know where his usual place is."

"Geez you've become a lot more crankier ever since the frog prince got himself a girlfrie-"

"Don't even start with me, Key."

Key lifted his arms in surrender and started poking his lunch at Jonghyun's lips.

‘Eat, dino’s were muttered in the background as Taemin glared over at the "cool kids'" table.

She looks just like me. Only a lot skinnier. Does he like twiggy people? Or just people with no physical shape at all?

Minho looked up and made eye contact with him. Taemin's expression never changed. He just glared straight into his posh little rich kid brain.

Die. Die from my laser eyes I inherited from Key umma.

Minho muttered something that Taemin couldn't hear to his lunch table friends then got up. He went to the counter and got something, walking over to Taemin after retrieving the item.

"I know you miss me." Minho handed over the yellow carton into the frail boy's hands.

"No I don't. And I'll take that, thank you very much." The childish boy stuck his tongue out. Minho chose to ignore him and settled himself in the seat across him.

"You just can't get enough of that ever since I gave you your first carton in kindergarten."

"So? I like milk. Sue me." Taemin continued to glug down the limited amount of artificial banana flavoured milk. "Shouldn't you be getting back to your friends, mister popular? You have a girlfriend to please."

"Right, right. I'll come over to your house this evening, so don't kick me out this time."

"Whatever." Taemin turned away so he won't have to watch the pair be all up in each other's faces anymore.

I hate my life. I want the shy Minho back.

--

Two knocks came from the front door along with the sound of a doorbell. Must be Minho, then.

Just like the little child he was, Taemin ran down the stairs, eager to see his long-waited-for friend.

"You know I don't like to be kept waiting." He said while opening the door, only to find Key and Jonghyun. "Uhm, what are you doing here?"

"Aren't we allowed to?" Key waltzed in without a care, Jonghyun following close behind him. Taemin shut the door. "Were you expecting someone?"

"Kinda. Minho should've showed up by now."

Just like clockwork, the same knock was heard again. Was it Minho?

Nope.

"... Uhm, Sulli right?"

Why is she here? How does she know where my house is? Where is my freaking Minho?! How does she know about our secret knock?!!

"Sorry to impose on you so suddenly, but I'm afraid Minho-ssi has fallen quite ill and he requests of your presence." Sulli bowed down into a right angle and waited for Taemin's response.

"One question, why are you speaking to me like I'm your master or something?"

"I-I'm horribly sorry but this is how I normally converse."

"..... Okay.." Taemin turned around and muttered to his shoulder, "Weirdo"

"Let's go visit froggy boy!"

"Can we stop by to buy some SNSD merch?"

"We don't need any of those so shut up."

"Yes, Key."

--

Taemin gasped, quite loudly. He ran and did a knee slide to Minho's side, putting on the best worry face ever. "Oh no, my dearest Minho! What ever has gotten into you? What cruel disease would infect a mere snotty rich boy of innocence?"

"You know I'm awake, right?"

"But of course!"

"You can kinda stop acting like Sulli, now."

... So she really is like that to everyone.... Interesting.

"So, what's the deal-e-yo ~?" Taemin started to singing in the background while Minho continued talking.

"Actually, I'm not really sick."

"SO RAISE YOUR GLASS IF YOU ARE WRO-- huh what?"

Minho just made a face.

--

"So you made an excuse to get us to come here? Lazyass." Taemin snorted.

"Actually, it was supposed to be just Taemin but I guess you had guests." Minho shrugged.

"Key, I wanna go buy SNSD merch! Come with me, pleeaassee?" Jonghyun suddenly begged.

"Go away." Key said that but he was the one who left.

--

Taemin finally managed to threaten Minho to come over to his house since he has been waiting forever for him to arrive but he didn't.

"You little . You used your girlfriend for your stupid little jokes."

They were currently walking back towards Taemin's house which was probably a kilometre away. Key gave up walking back, giving an excuse saying "I can't over walk or my clothes will get all soaked in sweat!" or something by the lines of that. Jonghyun followed him, of course.

"Couldn't help myself."

"Well aren't you a snotty one. Would you like a tissue to blow your snottiness away?"

"Haha funny joke. Oh, hey. Let's stop by the mart." Minho pulled on Taemin's shirt and went in the opposite direction.

"You really like demanding things."

"But of course!"

--

"Tell me again, why are we here?" Taemin tilted his head up and looked at the aisles of food and household supplies.

"To buy stuff."

"Obviously."

"I miss baking cakes and desserts with you.." Minho mumbled out.

"... What are you trying to do today?" The younger eyed the other from the side, pausing in his steps. "First, you say you wanna come over. Then, you used Sulli to make me walk to your house because you're stupid. She even knows our secret knock! Now, we're shopping for stuff because you want to bake a damn cake."

”Yep that sounds just about right.” Minho nodded. He set off towards the cakes and baking section, shouting ‘wheeeeeeee’ as he rode his speeding trolley towards the aisle, knocking down a stack of tangerines.

“Oops, sorry man!”

“You are so unlike how a successor should act.”

“Taemin, my good sir. Can you go get a pack of sugar, icing sugar, flour, butter and a carton of eggs for me?”

“Do it yourself, you .”

--

“Ahh Taemin’s home, sweet Taemin’s home.”

“It’s my parents’”

Minho ignored that and took out the ingredients that he –just he. Taemin refused to pay- bought. “Let’s make a pastry this time.”

“Like hell you can do that. You barely managed to frost a cake even with Miss Yuri’s help.”

“How about this! Let’s call Miss Yuri over for help.” Minho pulled out his phone from his purse –giving an excuse that it’s a satchel- and began to dial said woman’s number.

“Wait, you knew her number all this time? You know I needed her famous carrot cake! How could you?”

“Hello, Miss Yuri?”

“Wow, you .”

--

“She’ll be over in a few.”

“How did you get her number again?”

“Oh, she was a customer of ours. I was at my dad’s office when she showed up. I was actually pretty surprised.”

“I see...”

Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong

“Hey Minho, you like my doorbell? I had it custom made. I heard you like the guy drinking the milk?”

“Yeah, it’s kinda cool. Wait where did you hear that from?”

“Aren’t you gonna answer the door?”

“We’ll talk later.”

~*~

 

There you go double update. Ugh hate me all you want.