"I-I'm not blushing."

Kindergarten Love Story

So before this I have been writing without caring about past or present tense. I don't think you guys really care but from now on, I'll try to write it in present tense ^^

 

The atmostphere in the whole classroom  was light and airy, cheerful and happy. Well, almost the whole classroom. In a certain corner of the loud classroom was a lonely boy who sat all alone.

"Minho, what's wrong sweetie? Why don't you ever socialize with the other children?" a sweet and young looking teacher asked him while holding out a box of apple juice.

"I don't wanna play, Miss Yuri." Minho replies sofly while playing with his fingers then looking up to her with those big frog eyes. Yuri adores Minho's big eyes. She thought they were really cute. Yuri is the only teacher that Minho would talk to. He can feel her warm aura and can't help it but feel safe around her. It's not like he thinks the other teachers are dangerous. No, not at all. He just feels safer and more comfortable with Miss Yuri.

"Well okay then, but drink the juice, okay?" Yuri flashes a nice, warm smile and ruffles the little boy's hair. Minho just replies with an "Nngg!" then gave her a big grin. Yuri got up from squating in front of Minho and walks over to a group of children who are fighting over the last cookie. Yuri quickly settles the argument then headed for the kitchen, probably to make more cookies.

Minho pokes the straw into the juice box and started slurping on the sweet liquid. He was staring at the floor, not wanting any more attention, but sadly that wish couldn't be fulfilled when two boys, hand and hand came over to him.

"Hi! I'm Jonghyun and this is Kibum. We noticed you were lonely the other day so lets be good friends!" the shorter but older of the the two said while reaching out his free hand for Minho to take in for a handshake. Minho kept quite like his usual self and just ignores  the offer. Key reaches for Minho's hand since he was getting frustrated that the boy isn't responding to anything. He grabs Minho's hands which were a bit too bulky for a five year old's. Key pulls Minho up to his feet. Minho let out a soft squeek as he did.

"Wow Key! You are so strong! Some day I'll get really big muscles so I can impress you." Jonghyun complimented Key with a big smile from ear to ear.

"You already impress me, Jjong." Key said as his cheeks flushes into a light pink and became warm.

"But I want to impress you more!"

They playfully bickered, forgetting about the boy who was just watching in silence.

 

 

"Good morning class!" Miss Yuri greeted as she entered the classroom. Everyone quickly took a seat and listen carefully to what Miss Yuri will say next. "We have a new friend today. I hope you will get along with him very well."

"Neh!" the whole class answered except for Minho who was just staring blankly at the door, waiting for the new kid to enter.

"Okay, come on in!" Yuri calls out towards the door. The door clicked open and the next thing he knew, Minho's eyes got bigger at the sight of an angelic beauty in the doorway. He couldn't help but stare at the angelic boy in disbelief that something that prettty actually exist.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Lee Taemin. Please treat me well." Taemin said with a beautiful, sweet voice that matched his angelic face. They whole class buzzed to greet Taemin back. Yuri whispered something into Taemin's ear while pointing to the empty seat that was apparently next to Minho's. Taemin turned to look where Miss Yuri was pointing to. He notices the boy he's going to be seating next to in a few moments.

"Okay Taemin, you will be sitting there. That boy next to your spot is Choi Minho. He is very shy and won't talk to anyone here except me. Please treat him well and it would be great if you get him to socialize with the other children."

"Neh Miss Yuri~" Taemin skipped towards his seat and sat himself closely next to Minho.

"Omo~ Why are you blushing Minho?" Taemin cheekily asked Minho making him blush harder. Minho hid his face in in his arms to hide the blush he wore.

"I-I'm not blushing."

*gasp*

That was the children's reaction when they heard Minho's voice for the first time. They can't believe the kid who was in the classroom for less than 5 minutes already succesfully made the shy boy, Choi Minho stutter his first words.

From afar, Miss Yuri was smiling, genuinely smiling. Like how a mother would smile when parents hear their child spoke it's first words. She was happy that Minho was starting to open up.

"I'm Taemin. Let's be good friends!"

Minho lifts his head up to look directly into Taemin's eyes which makes him blush even more. Those beautiful brown brown orbs staring back at him, just waiting for what the shy boy would say next.

Minho shyly smiles back and sofly mutters out to him,

"Neh.."

 

 

Kyaa ~ Done ^^ but I feel like I introduced Taemin a bit too early.. did I? I wanted to make the story longer but now I guess I have to write more about 2min's experiences and stuff... hope you liked it >~< btw, I writing a 2min oneshot so please check it out ^^ My Gym Instuctor ~