Let's learn numbers!

Kindergarten Love Story

"Neh.."

"Great!" Taemin excitedly says. He skidded the chair closer to Minho's so their shoulders were almost touching. He then bent down and digged through his Pororo back pack. He pulled out a matching Pororo pencil case and colour pencils. He was oblivious that the boy sitting next to him was watching closely at what he was doing. Taemin got up from his previous position and listened carefully to what Miss Yuri was going to say next.

"Okay class. Today, we are going to learn the numbers!" Miss Yuri said enthusiastically. Suprisedly, she was responded with cheers instead of groans.

"Oh boy! I love numbers! I'm really good at it!" Taemin got excited and started jumping up and down in his chair.

"But... I-I'm not good at it." Minho lowly mumbles out with his head still hidden in the crook of his arm. Taemin pulls him arm away then grabs Minho's face with both of his baby hands. The warmth from his palms were making Minho blush again. Good thing that Taemin's hands were covering them. He lifted Minho's face up so they would each other in the eyes though Minho was trying to avert his gaze.

"Don't worry. I'll teach you!"

"N-no.. You'll j-just w-wa-waste you t-time."

"No it won't! I'm sure I can make you a master at numbers! And why are you stuttering?" Taemin was still holding onto Minho's face and pressing it making weird faces.

"N-no I wasn't."

"See! You're doing it again! And aren't you going to stop me from playing with your face?"

Before Minho could reply, here came the JongKey couple with their hands and fingers interwined. They gave the new a big grin and introduced themselves.

"Hi! I'm Jonghyun and this is my absolute most bestest friend ever!"

"Hahaha hiyeap! My name's Kibum but you can call me Key! Jjong made up that nickname for me and I made up Jjong for him." he offered Taemin his hand and Taemin accepted the warm welcoming hand shake. Key and Jonghyun, still holding hands took a seat next to Taemin. Their seating is, from the left, Minho, Taemin, Key then Jonghyun. Key and Taemin started talking to each other and got close really quickly.

"How did you get Minho to talk? He has NEVER talked before. Like NEVER!"

"Never? Seriously? No wonder he was stuttering so much."

"That's probably not the reason." Key whispered that part into Taemin's ear, not wanting Minho to hear. Taemin looked at Key with a confused face. Key just repled with a mischevious smirk then just changed the subject by saying,

"Okay! Let's learn the numbers!"

"Uhh.. Okay." Taemin turned his attention back at Miss Yuri who already wrote down all the numbers on the blackboard and was about to start teaching. Though Taemin tried to pay really good attention to Miss Yuri, he couldn't help but question the thing Key just said to him and sneaked some glances towards Minho who was also trying his best to listen to Miss Yuri. It seems like Minho was also sneaking glances at Taemin. Their glances accidentaly met and they both blushed and hid their faces in the crook of their arms, not caring about what Miss Yuri was saying at the front now.

Key tapped Jonghyun's shoulder with his free hand a pointed towards Taemin and Minho. Key and Jonghyun smiled at them then smiled at each other.

"Hey Jjong, I think Minho found his, or at least he's about to."

 

 

Thanks for reading till here ^^ I hope you enjoyed this chapter though it's not much :( But it's exam week so.. erghh =.="

NOTICE!!!   I will not be updating any of my stories after this for about 2 weeks or so because of exams. Please understand >~<