Crumbs

Kindergarten Love Story

"Phew! Wasn't that fun, guys?" Miss Yuri asked enthusiastically though she and the two boys were obviously tired. The three had just finished frosting and decorating the well made cupcakes so they were pretty worn out. "Here you go!" Miss Yuri handed out a cupcake each to Minho and Taemin. "You guys can take another one or two if you'd like. You deserve it! But not too much. We don't want you getting a tummy ache, now do you?" she said while poking each of their cute little noses.

They vigorously shook their heads. Taemin let out a light chuckle when he glanced at Minho and saw his hair was a mess which caused the latter to slightly blush at the cute little action. Taemin didn't notice the faint pink Minho had on his cheeks however, Miss Yuri did. She just smiled inwardly as she observed them.

"Again, thank you for your help. Finish up your cupcakes and head back to class, okay?"

"Neh, Miss Yuri! And you're welcome." Minho and Taemin cooed together in sync. They then looked at each other for two seconds untill they whipped their heads away from the other's gaze. Miss Yuri left the kitchen with a big grin plastered on her face and headed to the teachers' lounge.

Taemin quickly finished up his cupcake and waited for Minho to finish. Once he was done, Taemin got up from his seat then said,

"That was fun, right hyu- Oh! Hyung, you have some crumbs on you face. Here, let me get that for you." Taemin reached out for Minho's face and wiped it with his bare hands so they were constantly brushing againts Minho's lips, Minho just stared back at Taemin, his eyes were two times bigger than they normally were. His face started to become extremely hot at the soft touch. Taemin seemed to noticed this.

"Oh, hyung. Are you sick? You're getting really hot." Taemin said while still wiping Minho's mouth and face.

"N-no." his voice was slightly muffled as he stammered.

"Well, okay then... There you go. All clean!" Taemin said as he retracted his hand away from Minho's face. He grabbed a tissue and wiped off the crumbs on his own face. Taemin got up and turned away to start walking to class.

"T-thanks." Minho stuttered out. His fingers traced back where Taemin had touched him.

"No problem! Anything for my favourite hyung!" Taemin giggled as he turned back to look at Minho.

Minho jumped a bit and quickly removed his fingers away from his face and put his hands behind his back. "Umm... I think we should get back to class now."

"Oh yeah! Sure, c'mon! Let's go!" Taemin grabbed Minho's hands from his back and pulled him towards their classroom. When they finally reaached their destination, they stopped at the doorway and bowed to the teacher. They said their apologies and explained why they were late. When the teacher understood and nodded back, Minho and Taemin quickly went back to their seats at the back of the class.

 

 

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY that this chapter's really short than my usual ones. I just got home from grocery shopping and this morning I went to the clinic.. yeah so now I have to go through a minor SURGERY and I'll probably get BRACES. andwaaee!! not surgery! I don't really care about braces though but I'm still scared ._.

Ok so I keep telling myself to tell you guys this  when I update but I keep forgetting. I made Yuri's character as a nice teacher because I don't want her to come in between 2min like how other authors do (it's not wrong! please don't get offended. I just don't want to put down her image). and I just thought to put in a non-romantical minyul relaitionship of teacher and student ^^

OH! OH! have you guys tried roleplaying before? if not, or even if you have, me and my friends have this roleplay world here on AFF ! It's called PolkaCandyRP . It's still new so there are still a lot of idols that are not taken yet. Please please PLEASE check it out :) It will be much appreciated.