Meanie Baekhyun

Because of you

 

You looked at Kai and thanked him one more time. If it wasn't for him you would've been constantly harrassed by those es from hell.
 
"Soo...can i know the name of my savior?" You asked.
 
"Oh yeah, I'm Kai," he stated. "and these gentlemen behind me are..."
 
"Chanyeol!"
 
"Suho!"
 
"D.O!"
 
"Sehun!"
 
"Hello, nice to meet you guys. I'm ________." You said while slightly bowing.
 
You then stared at the remaining mystery guy from this morning. He wasn't paying attention to you...'jerk' you thought.
 
"Umm...and what's your name?" You asked while walking up to him.
 
He looked at you and walked away towards the guys. He told them he had something important to do and walked off. Because of your innocent mind you actually believed his lie. But, what you dont know was that he just didn't want to have any communication or interactions with you even if it was you wanting to know his name.
 
"Well..." Kai said to break the awkwardness. "We are EXO!"
 
"Oh...cool name" You said. Then the bell rang and you realized had to go back to class. 'ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' you thought.
 
EXO never went to class so they decided to stay and chill behind the school. You walked into class and it suddenly became quiet. Everyone was staring at you and started whispering things to each other. You lowered your head and quickly walked to your desk. For the rest of the day, you just felt people staring at you which hatred. You swore, if looks could kill you would've been dead a while ago. You knew it would be hard to withstand the hatred everyone felt towards you, but it was your only way to make you mom happy. You stared at the clock, 'Yes! Five more minutes and this horrid day comes to and end!' you thought. The bell finally rang and you rushed out the room. You didn't want to be in there any longer. You walked out of the building and saw the guy that didn't introuduced himself to you earlier. You decided walked up to him.
 
"Hey, you didn't introuduced to me before! Can I know your name? I'm ________." You said. He glared at you with his slanted eyes. You backed up a bit, afraid he was gonna do something to you.
 
"Who the hell do you think you are? You don't belong here. You don't deserve to know my name!" He spat, then he walked off. You stood there astonished by the sudden outbreak. You felt a bit sad by what just happened. You slowly walked to the bus stop and thought to yourself 'what a long day today was...' Your bus arrived and you got on. During the ride your eyes slowly shut together.
 
After a while~
 
Your head dropped and you woke up shocked. It was your stop. You got up and got off the bus. You walked to your house and opened the front door. You walked over to your couch and plopped down, exhausted after your first day of school.
 
"How's school _______-ah?" Your mom asked. You didn't want tell you mom what happened and get worried so you told her it was fine.
 
That guy from before kept on popping up your mind and his words kept on repeating over and over again in your head. "Who the hell do you think you are? You don't belong here. You don't deserve to know my name!" 'Ughhh...whatever, what a ', you thought. You didn't even do anything to him.
 
Baekhyun's POV:
 
After talking to you he decided to meet up with the other five. They decided to go play basketball. They were going to his private basketball court that the school had built for him. While walking he thought to himself 'Was it mean to say such things to her? Ugh forget it, all girls are the same. None of them are trustworthy.' He walked beside Kai and started joking around with him.
 
"Yah Kai! You ready?" he said.
 
"Well i know you're obviously not!" he joked. Both of guys started laughing. They arrived at the basketball court.
 
"Alright! Let's seperate into teams now!" D.O said.
 
"Hyung, put me in your team~" Sehun begged to Baekhyun.
 
Baekhyun was the king of basketball! EXO had made a rule about the losing team having to obey whatever the winning team told them to do.
 
" Okay, come here, Sehunnie~" Baekhyun said.
 
"Let's see who else should be on my team" He said.
 
"Hmmmm,...Kai! Come here!" He shouted.
 
"Alright then, let's start!" Changyeol said.
 
"Yah, Kai here!" Baekhyun shouted.
 
Baekhyun got the ball and passed it to Sehun. Sehun ran then threw the ball to the basket and.... IT WENT IN! They won with more than 20 points. The three of them were hype over their victory and shouted "WE ARE ONE!"
 
"Oh...I see how it is. So you just exclude?" Suho joked.
 
"Hyung, never!" Sehun said.
 
Baekhyun had a huge smile on his face. Only his friends could make him this happy. He had known them each of them for a long time. He knew Suho, Changyeol, Sehun, and D.O since fourth grade and met Kai during sixth grade. Kai joined their group last, but everyone got along really well.
 
"See you tomorrow Bacon!" They all cooed.
 
"Yah!" he yelled. They ran away. 'So silly' he thought to himself.
 
While going home you popped into his head. He began to think you were somehow different than other girls, but he shook off the thought and told himself to forget about you.
 
"All girls are the same and she is no different!" He yelled. He plugged in his headphones and resumed walking home.