Decision

Because of you

 

"I see you you're hangin out with EXO?" Hanji sneered.
 
As you thought about how fake she was and how she hurt Baekhyun you couldn't hold your anger anymore! You wanted to yell at her for being such a . "You bi-" Just when you were about to lash out on Hanji you felt someone's hand on your arm. You looked over and saw it was Kai. Hanji eyes were filled with pure hatred when she saw him with you. Kai immediately pulled you away from her.
 
"I know you are angry at her __________. I know Suho and Chanyeol told you Beakhyun's story with Hanji, but don't mess with her. I don't want you to get hurt." Your eyes that were filled with anger softened after hearing Kai's sweet words. He pulled you close and hugged you tightly. Your eyes widened, but just stood still enjoying the moment you and him were having together.
 
"Now go back to class. If you keep getting bullied look for me okay? I'll be here." Kai smiled. You blushed and walked back to class. Hanji had been watching you as you made your way back to class. Kai saw her and grabbed Hanji aside.
 
"Don't even think about hurting her." Kai warned. "you did it to my brother, I won't let you do this to her."
 
"Oh look. A rich flower boy is falling for the poor lottery girl?" She scoffed.
 
"Keep in mind what I've said. I'm not joking with you Hanji." Kai said. He walked away and met with his hyungs to tell them his plan.
 
"You guys, I think we should protect _________ secretly" Everyone looked at him and asked "Why?"
 
"Hanji has her eyes on __________, and i know for a fact that she won't back down." Kai said.
 
Baekhyun eyes darkened and looked away, he disliked hearing that girl's despicable name.
 
"Alright," Suho said. "You guys agree?" Everyone nooded, except for Baekhyun, everyone stared at him waiting for his answer.
 
"I don't care. I'll go with the majority" He said and walked out.
 
 
 
 
You were in class studying, but people kept throwing paper balls at you. You opened up a couple, but they mostly said the samething over and over again: STUPID LOTTERY GIRL, GO HOME , or STAY AWAY FROM EXO! You were really sad. The tears began to slowly blur your vision, but you managed to quickly wipe them before anyone noticed. Baekhyun walked past your class and saw people were bullying you. He decided to ignore it and kept on walking. 'All girls are the same. She's probably trying to get my attention too. I don't know why Kai fell for her trick' Class ended and you walked out your classroom saw EXO (excluding Baekhyun). Hanji was glaring at you, but EXO gave her the DON'T-EVEN-THINK-ABOUT-IT look. They walked away, dragging you along with them.
 
"How was class?" They asked. You didn't want to tell them everyone was throwing paper at you with hurtful messages in them, so you told them it was fine. They walked you to the bus stop and when the bus arrived you waved goodbye and headed home. 'Such a long day' you thought on the bus ride home. You were happy that you met EXO and became friends with everyone...well except for Baekhyun. You thought they were just the popular guys in school but they were really sweet guys. The bad thing about it was you felt cold stares directed to you whenever you were with them. You got to your stop, walked home, and walked to your room. When you got in your room you began thinking about Kai. He was so sweet and nice to you. You began daydreaming about you and him together, but quickly threw away your thoughts when you thought how a guy like Kai would ever like a girl like yourself. Baekhyun then popped into your mind. You knew he was hurt by Hanji and what she did to him. He didn't know that you were not someone who would ever do a mean, hurtful thing to a guy. After thinking about everything you slowly drifted off to your dreamland. You woke up to your annoying alarm clock the next morning and went to school. While you were on you way to school, you didn't notice five guys were watching you from afar to make sure that nobody and nothing would hurt you.