Lost of Memory

Because of you

 

You shot up from your sleep when your hand got yanked off of Baekhyun's hand.

"OMG! Baekhyun! you're awake!" You scream. "Kai, Suho, Sehun, D.O, and Chanyeol! Baekhyun is awake!" They all rush in and hug Baekhyun. However Baekhyun seemed so confused.

"Yah! Gwenchana?" Kai asked. Who is she?" He pointed at you.

"Me? I'm _______, you got into a car crash because of me." You said feeling guilty.

 "You! You are the one who got me into this?" He screamed.

"By the way, where is my beloved Hanji when I'm in this situation?" He asked looking around.

"WHATT?!" They all asked in unison.

"What? Where is she?  She gets bullied without me being by her side" He said already getting off the

bed. You ran out of the room and went to the doctor and asked the doctor what happened to Baekhyun. They said that he lost his memory. Not all only some. You went back and tell the others and they decide they wouldn't tell Baekyun about his and Hanji breaking up. They don't want to get him hurt by telling him. But Hanji already broke up with him. He can't just go up to her and act like he is still her boyfriend because Hanji will get mad and be like what the hell? You decided to have a talk with Hanji and see what can be done. You don't have her phone number but you asked Bumi for it. Bumi wouldn't give it to you  but after you told her the whole story, she gave her number to you. You dailed her phone number. When she picks up you said

" This is ______, we need to talk."

 "There's nothing we need to talk a-"

 "It's about Baekhyun." You said cutting her off.

 "I don't care about him." She coldly said.

 "REALLY? I believe you feel guilty about what you did, well if you are a human, you WOULD." Hanji was silent.

"Meet me at school in half an hour." You hung up finishing the last word. You arrived at school and she was already there. She turned around and asked you "What is it?"

"Baekhyun got into a car accident, he lost some of his memory so he doesn't know that you guys broke up, he still thinks he is your boyfriend so can you do a favor and just act like you guys are still in a relationship? I don't want to see him hurt." You explain.

"Awww, how cute but no." She snapped.

"This is serious. I'm pretty sure you don't want him to be hurt again." You snapped.

"What advantage do I have doing this?" She asked.

"Are you serious? You really don't feel guitly for what you did before? You can't just do something for him for what you did earlier on?" You said with bits of anger.

 "Deal" She said and walked away.

 "Wait" You called. She turned around. "You need to go with me to see Baekhyun." You finish. She follows you and when you arrive at Baekhyun's room, both of you walk in. EXO looked at you in suprise. You nod your head and give a smile. They understand what you did and stand aside. Baekhyun saw Hanji and went to hug her so tightly. Your heart fell and you went outside. Kai saw you and went after you. He grabbed your wrist and you turn around.

"What did you do that made her promise this request?" He asked.

 "Nothing." You said.

 "Don't lie to me." He said.

"I'm not. I'm telling the truth." You said with a smile. His eyes softened and he pulled you into a hug. You hugged him back. After awhile, you pulled apart and told him you want to go home because you were really tired. He gave you a peck on the lips before letting you go. During your way home, you were thinking how Baekhyun will treat you now. Would he treat him the way like before or would you guys becomes friends? You know you can't be treated like you did before so you decide to make friends with him by being silly because he is a silly person and you are one too. You arrive home and go straight to your bed. *Sigh* *Such a long day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.* You think.