Something you can't imagine.

Because of you

"Yah, gwenchana __________ahh?" She asked.

"Bumi, why does he dislike me that much?" You said. Talking about that, you started to cry again. Baekhyun heard it and his heart dropped.

"Who?" Bumi asked.

"I get that he is hurt but I'm not Hanji. I'm not her, I've been bullied in my school, why would I want to be bullied again? I'm not her..." You said. Talking about Hanji, she knows you were talking about Baekhyun. Tears started to roll down your cheeks. Baekhyun peeked in and saw your tears rolling down. His heart fell. *What's with this feeling when I see her upset* He quickly shook it off as you and Bumi conversation carries on.

"He was really hurt so give him some time to change his way of thinking about girls." Bumi comfort you.

"I know but I have tried so hard to be liked by him and to be friends with him but he thinks everything I do is fake. I'm mostly upset about that. I really want to be his friend. I know he is not like that but he turns out to hate me. "You couldn't even finish your words and you burst into tears. Bumi hugged onto you and said "Cry it out, I know how you are feeling, let it all out. He will soon know that you are a nice girl and not as fake as Hanji."

*What have I done? I should have known her better. Ugh Byun Baekhyun, you idiot* Baekhyun thought. You stayed for half an hour crying and everytime your crying gets louder, Baekhyun's heart tighten. You stopped crying until you have no more tears to let out. Bumi decided to walk you home.

"Kaja, let's go. I will bring you home" Bumi said. You nodded. Baekhyun was behind you guys, following. He felt guilty and has a  heart falling feeling when he sees you cry. His mind has told him to follow you and to make sure you safely arrive home. You and Bumi walked together and both of you stayed quiet. In 10 minutes, you arrive. You and Bumi said bye and left. You were grateful that you have Bumi as a friend. She sure helped you a lot. You lowered your head and walked into your house. You fell onto your bed and decided to go to bed. You close the light and went to sleep. Baekhyun was in front of your house watching from the window. *Goodnight___ah. I'm sorry if I got you upset. I'm sure you are not like her now.  I'm sorry." With that, he walked away. *I will apologize when I see her next time. I need to. I hurt her before even knowing what kind of person she is.*

You woke up the next day and you were feeling so tired. Today was Sunday so you don’t have to go to school. From last night, you were even more determined to prove to Baekhyun you weren't the type of girls he thought you were. You decided to go to shopping and forget all the bad memories. Baekhyun, at the same time wanted to go to shopping to forget how bad of a person he is. Spuriously, both of you chose the same place-Idae! You got dressed and took the public bus there. You arrived and went to all kind of stores to eat and shop. You were having a fun time alone and loved it. Today was a good day for you. Baekhyun were walking around and he was surprised to see you there. You were across the street holding a hot dog, smiling like a kid.

"____ah!" He yelled and ran across the street. *It sound so familar* You thought. *Oh no, it's Baekhyun* Just when you were going to turn around "BANG!" A car hit him. You slowly turned around not believing what had happen. You dropped your hotdog and ran to him.

"NO!" You screamed.

"I-I'm sorry f-for making y-you upset. I-I didn't know you well and now I do. I-I know you are not the girls that I thought you are now. I-I'm sad though because I-I have to leave now and won't have a chance to spend time with y-you like friends does. Sorry and I-I hope you f-f-forgive." Finishing the last word, his eyes slowly began to shut.

"NO! BYUN BAEKHYUN! WAKE UP! I STILL HAVEN'T HAVE A CHANCE TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU YET! IF YOUW ANT ME TO FORGIVE YOU, WAKE UP! BAEKHYUN! WAKE UP!" You screamed and yelled for people to call 911.