A hurtful warning

Because of you

*Wow, how can the smart Kai be tricked* Baekhyun thought angrily to himself. * I think I will have to talk to her.* He thought and walked off. Kai heard footsteps and turned around and saw a person their back of the head but he didn't care. All he cares about right now is you. He carried you in bridal style and put you in his car. You were really tired so you didn't realized him carrying you and driving you back to his house. He drove back to his house and lay you gently down on his bed. He pulled a blanket over you, kissed you gently on your forehead and let you sleep.

 

The next morning, you woke up and looked at the unfamiliar environment. You looked around but you were so confused because it was not your house. You walked downstairs and saw a familiar figure on the sofa. You slowly walked to him and it was Kai. Then you remembered about last night and chuckled. It was a good day yesterday. Before you can look back at his angelic face while sleeping, someone grab your waist and the next thing you know, you were on top of Kai.

"Yah! What're you doing? You were pretending to sleep all this time?" You asked angrily.

"Aigoo, my princess is getting mad?" He joked.

"Bwoh? Your princess--" He cuts you off by giving you a peck on the lips.

"Yah!" You said. He gave you another peck on the lips for punishment. Your heart was full of joy. You decided to cook him breakfast. You made him pancakes and hot chocolate.

"Yumm, my princess’s food is amazingg!" He said joyfully. "Why don't you eat?" He asked you.

"I don't want to," You said. He grabbed your waist and put you on his laps and forced you to eat. You can't do anything but to obey. You guys got ready for school and when both of you got off Kai's car together, everyone stopped and stared at you. They knew already what happened because it was so obvious. Kai needs to go to class so he walked off first. He saw Hanji walking towards you, he warned her so he is not worried that she will hurt you. He kept walking but he was still worrying. He decided to walk back. Just when Hanji walked to you and was going to say something to you, Kai went in front of you and hold onto your hand and pulled you away. He brought you to class and hugged you. Everyone in class was staring at you. You walked into class and during that period, you felt glares at you. You swear, if dead glares can kill, you would have been dead by now. Class was dismissed and you walked out expecting Kai to be there but there was someone unexpected waiting for you. It was Baekhyun. He was leaning against the wall and you try to sneak away because he is such a meanie. Just then, he grabs your wrist and pulls you into a small room and locked the door. You were nervous when he walked closer and closer to you. You thought about Kai and wanted to scream his name. Baekhyun saw that and said,

"Want to yell for Kai?" That question shuts your mouth. You were thinking how he knew about you and Kai and you had a confused look.

 "Want to know how I know about you and Kai?" I saw everything that happened last night." Just then, his hand slams onto the wall making his face few inches away from yours. Your heart was beating fast because you got to admit, he is really good-looking. He said something that makes you feel like someone had stabbed you directly in your heart.

"Stay away from Kai, you can trick him but you can never trick me. This is the last time I'm telling you this. STAY AWAY FROM HIM." With that, he walked off. Without even noticing, tears started rolling down your cheeks.

*Why does he always think of me like that? I'm not Hanji. I'm not like that. Why...Why...?* You thought. You sat down and started to cry. Baekhyun heard it and he thought he wouldn't care but somehow pain hits in his heart. He was surprised but quickly shook it off.

"Hi, can you come and meet me up? I want to talk to you." You called and asked.

"Yeah, sure, is everything alright?" She asked in a worried voice.

"Kind of, I will tell you later, meet me at school." With that, you hung up. Baekhyun heard it and decided to hide in a corner and sees what happens.